15 años ayudando a las empresas ecuatorianas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Cority

El software EHSQ más confiable que asegura el éxito del cliente por más de 30 años.

Descubre más sobre Cority

Has a lot of ways to do things, super easy to navigate.

Contras:

There are some many features that are available that we have no idea about or how to use them.

Valoraciones de Cority

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
4,0
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Cority tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 88 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Cority antes?

Filtrar opiniones (88)

Nicole
Nicole
OHS Consultant en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

I have been using Cority for about a year and a half and have been our site administrator 1 year

5,0 hace 7 años

The adaptability and ability to customize layouts and information to what is relevant to us is excellent. The fact that it gets updated every 4 months means when we do find improvements we would like, they are quite often already in the works. The customer support has been excellent and the staff is always wonderful to deal with.

Contras:

Some of the limitations prevent it from being exactly what we need, however that is to be expected with any commercial software. The Cority team is quite helpful at finding us work arounds for the pieces that we cannot change.

Chad
Principal Industrial Hygienist en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great Product / Great Support

5,0 hace 4 años

Very configurable and stable platform. Customer support is awesome.

Contras:

Experience lag when uploading to server at random times.

Matthew
Business Analyst en Canadá
Fuerzas del orden público, 501-1.000 empleados

Expensive Solutions

3,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: We had a negative overall experience with the company. They weren't interested in our initial tender and even after convincing them to bid, they put in only the basic effort. Once selected, they immediately went into money maximizing mode and then we were met with a carousel of different people and account reps that never had any consistency. Some are of the staff are good and supportive but overall you just get this vibe that their focus is to just check you off their list and move on regardless of your readiness or the state of the product.
Decent Solution but Subpar Implementation Services.

Cority is a powerful platform with tons of features and lots of integration opportunities. It is used by many large companies and is able to customize the solution to a degree if you're willing to pay. There is also a great community behind it where people can come together to answer questions and propose software changes.

Contras:

1. Expensive - this is a very expensive solution, even compared to other players in the space. Not only is the base solution expensive, you are essentially forced into a position to buy "consulting hours" and time for anything after your basic implementation. It can get excessive at times. 2. Pressure - during implementation, you are under immense pressure the entire time from them to move the project forward and any slight changes in timeline are met with fee's and warnings. They have a overly intense emphasis on hitting the deadlines at the cost of implementation quality.

hace 3 meses

Hi Matt, I am Tanya Jenke, Director of Customer Success, and I want to personally thank you for your feedback. We take customer satisfaction seriously and want to ensure we have the happiest, most productive customers in the industry. With this in mind, are you interested in discussing your review with me? I'd love the opportunity to spend 15-30 minutes with you, to ensure we fully understand your comments. Please let me know if we can set something up and I'll send out an invite. I really appreciate the opportunity to learn from you. Tanya Jenke

Phyllis
CASE MANAGER en EE. UU.
Museos e instituciones, 10.000+ empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

MEDGATE CORITY SUPERUSER

Comentarios: COLLABORATION WITH IH AND SAFETY MODULES

THE SOFTWARE HAS BEEN ENHANCED OVER THE YEARS SO IT TAKES LESS TIME TO PERFORM DAY TO DAY FUNCTIONS.

Contras:

THE START UP COST AND TIME .WE HAD TO UTILIZE A FULL TIME IT PERSONNEL.

Edwin
Senior Analyst- Industrial Hygiene en EE. UU.
Automoción, 10.000+ empleados

Feedback

Comentarios: It’s a great management tool for Safety and IH

The IH module feature and being able to create sampling plan

Contras:

I have no concerns so far. Except the complexity of the system.

hace 4 años

Hey Edwin, Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear you find us a great management tool for Safety and IH!

Karen
OH Operations Support Specialist en EE. UU.
Relaciones gubernamentales, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Experience with Cority

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Cority has helped our clinicians save time by having all employee information in one place to access. Clinicians can view all notes on a particular case at one time. It has helped us to keep all records and documents in an employee profile. Our admin love the system because it allow them to schedule and send out notifications out of the software. It has allowed time savings in all departments of our occupational health clinic.

Cority has a user friendly interface that makes is simpler to teach new employees how to use. You can easily access employee information with the quick access modules (CXR, PFT, Questionnaires). Profiles allow you to configure PII information to allow NEED TO KNOW. Reporting makes it easy to communicate with projects, HR, FOIA requests, and employees. Functionality with creating your own letters. Time efficiency with the ability to correct rejected data by individual rather than each test and re-import. You can also clone the medical histories and physician exams. This allows you to add to or change what needs to be updated rather than having to re-enter all the information.

Contras:

Once you save a created letter, you cannot go back and edit that letter. If there is a mistake, you have to delete and start over again. Sometimes it may take a couple of weeks to reach a resolution to a bug in the system.

hace 4 años

Hi Karen, We appreciate your review, thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you value our user-friendly interface and that we're helping your organization save valuable time!

Manufacturing Programmer en EE. UU.
Aviación y aeroespacial, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great solution for medium sized business or large enterprises

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: There are two version of the IQS software, the currently deployed Web 2.0 version, and their new version TruBox. The current version is a bit clunky (requiring Internet Explorer in Compatibility Mode), though the new direction they're heading corrects that. We use this software for defect tracking the whole way through the process. Equipment/Gage management modules are available that are full featured whether you're one location, or many across the globe. Implementation with existing systems was a breeze. The only downside I can see aside from the old interface would be that development work seems focused more on helping large enterprises get the most out of it. The complexity may be a bit much for a smaller business. Have been to the user group meetings and met many of the staff personally. The customer service has always been above and beyond.

Active development and great customer support. Covers all features our quality department required.

Contras:

Forced Internet Explorer usage for Web 2.0 version. Interface tends to lag a bit when tabbing through fields.

hace 8 años

Classic Turning is a valuable customer to IQS, David, and we thank you for your candor in this review. With the upcoming customer product webinars, you will learn even more about how IQS has made the user experience a top priority for every person in any size company. We invite you to login to the support center to see all current customer announcements.

Shane
Manager Industrial Hygien en EE. UU.
Minería y metalurgia, 10.000+ empleados

Great Software for IH - Not good customer support

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great software for IH & OH, but tech support is lacking.

I have been a Cority administrator for 9 years, but a Cority user for 15 years. The software is great for doing industrial hygiene. Layouts can be customized to fit the users needs.

Contras:

The company I work for recently went into a joint venture, merging together several sites with over 7,000 employees. While migrating the data from one Cority environment to another (around 40,000 records) Cority put an upload limit of 200 records in place, severely crippling my migration progress. When discussing this issue with tech support & recommending a way around the issue, I was told by tech support "the 200 limit is to be respected" and they refused to help. In addition, I have two other outstanding issues that have been out there for about 3 months. Tech support occasionally will contact me to try something, but they have never been resolved.

hace 5 años

Thank you for taking the time to review Cority. We appreciate your feedback and will work closely with you to get your outstanding issues resolved.

Mark
Occupational Health Technician / Cority Admin en RU
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados

Cority - An excellent solution

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall we are very happy with Cority - their Cority Acadamy for additional training is excellent, the user community is great for picking the minds of those who know a lot more and if you need to log a support request they a fast and effective and explain things clearly and slowly. (Possibly one of the best support teams I have used)

Cority supplied us with our own dedicated implimentation consultant ([sensitive content hidden]) who was extremley knowledgeable - They provided us with excellent training which made the move from our old clunky system to Cority GX-2 a fairly painless experience

Contras:

As a large Occupational Health team looking after 15,000+ employees and numerous external contract there are a couple of things missing - it isn't easy for our recruiters to search the dashboards, although I understand Cority are working on a solution for future releases.Also we do a huge amount of blood tests daily and there is no ability for us to connect a label printer that allows us to label blood samples - this is a major failing of this solution.

Martha
Return-to-work coordinator en EE. UU.
Servicios, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Cority is the mystical unicorn for EHS software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My employer had just finished implementing the software when I was hired. I was asked to record the minimum amount of data for compliance purposes. However, I soon realized that Cority was the holy grail for EHS management software and the tool could do so much more for the utility if we used it more. When I started perhaps 10-20% of the utility used Cority as an end user. By showing the utility how easy it is to use and showOmg executives that helping us campaign for regular use would allow us to provide more guidance for improving our systems and programs, we reached about 75-80% timely event reporting and usage.

It’s easy to use, collects the data you need to be in compliance and develop strategies to improve your EHS systems and programs.

Contras:

I lobe everything about Cority. I don’t think I’ve run into a situation where I couldn’t accomplish what I needed due to a obstacle created by Cority.

hace 4 años

Hi Martha, Thank you so much for your glowing review -- we're pleased that you referred to us as 'the mystical unicorn for EHS software'! We hope to continue to be a key part in your strategy to improve your EHS systems and programs.

Steve
Sr. Quality Engineer en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 201-500 empleados

IQS Review

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I use IQS for Supplier Quality every day, the AVL, Supplier Nonconformances etc. I love the new version.

Ease of use.

Contras:

Supplier Audit Checklists - Cannot see the whole question.

hace 8 años

Steve, we appreciate you taking the time to review IQS on Capterra. Supplier Quality is a hot spot and IQS focuses on this functionality. We are pleased that Curtiss-Wright has benefited from the use of the functionality within the IQS software. Be sure to login to the Support Center to share your wisdom with other IQS customers who are just beginning their implementation of Supplier Quality.

Jim
QA Database Administrator
Bienes de consumo, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Very nice software

4,0 hace 7 años

Setting up devices such as gages and setting up inspection plans is very easy to do. The skip lot system works like a charm.

Contras:

There should be a way to have "master" characteristics that can be linked to inspection plans for assemblies that use multiple component part drawings. This would allow a change to be made in one place on a sub-assembly that would be pushed into all the assemblies they are part of.

Hilary
Safety Specialist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados

Great Software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great for fit testing records.

Great software. Once implemented, ease to use and customize. Unending resources for any questions or potential customization you may have.

Contras:

Layouts are difficult to customize and understand.

hace 4 años

Hi Hilary, thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that you find our software easy to use and customize.

Elizabeth
Health & Wellness Sr. Analyst en EE. UU.
Automoción, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Does so much!

5,0 hace 4 años

It is a product that is developing continuously based on customer suggestions and work by Cority experts!

Contras:

Some much I want to implement at once...so little time!

hace 4 años

Hi Elizabeth, We appreciate your review! Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad you're happy with our software.

Guy
Safety Manager en EE. UU.
Minería y metalurgia, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Cority Review

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall I am a believer in the software and use it very often

As I learn more about this product, I can see the value of utilizing the software in other areas of our operations.

Contras:

Because I am not an IT person, at times it’s hard for me to understand that aspect of the software.

Jill
Quality System Engineer
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Very, VERY happy and grateful to find IQS through softwareadvice.com. Thank you!!!!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We are still configuring the system, so if you would like to check back with us in 4-6 months, the system will have been configured, tested, and released to our management and employees for daily use. By that time we will have a more thorough review and data to share.

The IQS eQMS is fully configurable by us, so we are able to build it to match our current QMS procedures and process flows, while also improving them via the IQS eQMS. The costs and cost structure were much more reasonable compared to their competitors.

Contras:

The only con so far is that IQS eQMS is on a new and improved platform and their documentation needs to catch up; in the meantime though they fully make up for it by being very helpful and available as we work to configure our system.

Irina
Business Analyst en EE. UU.

Good potential

3,0 hace 6 años

It has ability to create custom views and personalized dashboards. Opportunity to assign corrective actions and track incident investigations.

Contras:

Rather poor visuals, hard to understand report writer. Some features are poorly organized - in the inspections module you have to scroll through dozens of inspections to find the one you need.

BENJAMIN
Coordinator safety health en EE. UU.
Servicios, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Bear's

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very good records of all of our incidents since implementation (2002)

All the volumes of data that can be collrcted

Contras:

We need to have more people trained to write reports

Shawn
Quality Assurance Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Turn key system with all of the key functions I need.

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Use of the IQS system to control my calibration system has proven to be very effective. The efficiency in which I can designate given task due dates with the instruction for what is needed is a key area of use for my organization.

Ease of use

hace 8 años

We appreciate you taking the time to comment as to how the IQS gauge calibration application has impacted your job, Shawn. NMHX Trim USA may benefit from looking into additional modules within the enterprise quality management suite of products. Please contact your sales rep (Brian at 440.788.2733) for more information or visit iqs.com.

Laurance
Environmental Specialist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

With a little knowledge this is a great tool!

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Pros - RegAction is a strong software service that can be built to suit your company's needs. This service has completely changed the way we handle our compliance tracking and waste management. With the successful implementation of RegAction we have seen a marked decrease in overall cost and the potential for violations. Additionally, we have received many compliments from regulators and customers on our database management and record availability. Cons - This software can be a little difficult to learn when starting out. To get the system up and running I found myself calling often for assistance. It's worth mentioning that assistance was always available but often the solutions were not obvious without calling. Also the air module they offer is very difficult to operate unless working along with the support team from RegAction. Overall - RegAction is an excellent software service which meets all our needs in regards to achieving environmental compliance, cost control, process management. Despite the difficulty starting out this system has been incorporated into our standard operating procedure. Take the time to develop it correctly at the kickoff and it'll serve your needs well.

Cassandra
Incident Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Exciting Ergonomic Self-Assessment program

5,0 hace 4 meses

The platform is incredibly easy to use, allowing our employees the freedom to take the self guided assessment at the most convenient time and pace versus scheduling out a third party to come and do an assessment.

Contras:

Implementation was a bit tedious, but we had a wonderful support team that helped us every step of the way!

hace 3 meses

Hi Cassandar, I am Tanya Jenke, VP of Customer Success, and I want to personally thank you for your feedback, we are thrilled to hear that our customers are finding the platform easy to use and that our support team is was great to work with. We take customer satisfaction seriously and want to ensure we have the happiest, most productive customers in the industry. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance. Tanya Jenke

Abul
System Analyst en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Businesses Rule API

4,0 hace 4 años

Now we can build our own API and use cority to get or update data directly from cority. Also like new workflow.

Contras:

Need more coordination between Cority and myCority.

Krishna
EE. UU.

IQS Customer feedback Review

3,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: IQS is very good and structured but has limited flexibility if you want to change things. From my perspective, no two companies operate in the same way which means Quality management is different in different sectors and IQS has the same structure for all. Apart from that IQS is a great software to systematize your quality organization and bring structure to the company processes, practices and protocols

hace 8 años

Krishna, thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience. You may be a interested in the flexibility of the newest version of IQS built on the Trubox platform. Your comments have been passed on to your customer support team so that they are aware that you might be ready to investigate it further. In the mean time, your company's testimonial is available on our website here if you'd like to take a peak. http://bit.ly/2fpx8NQ

Sue
EE. UU.

IQS New User

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We are currently still developing and adding our documentation but I have found it to be a great product. We plan to do rollout to the employees in a few weeks and the feed back from a few of them are impressed with the features and functionality that's offered. The Doc View is a great tool in order to access documents without needing to use a license. I would recommend this software to others interested in it.

hace 8 años

Thank you for taking a moment to review IQS on Capterra, Sue. Concepts NRC is a new customer but it is great to hear that the adoption of the IQS QMS software is moving along and the document control module and its viewer are particularly helpful to your organization. Please login to the Support Center for helpful documentation and customer news as you continue your IQS implementation.

Ed
IT Director en EE. UU.
Automoción, 1.001-5.000 empleados

IT Director

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I mainly support the application, but our users love the software and the technical & customer service staff are very friendly & helpful.

ease of use and tech support staff

hace 8 años

Ed, thank you for taking the time to comment as to the efficiency and effectiveness of our services team. Carlisle Brake & Friction is a valued customer and we strive to provide rapid and successful implementations. See what¿s new with IQS by logging into the support center.