Opiniones de Kashoo

Sobre Kashoo

Contabilidad de pequeñas empresas simplificada. Envía facturas, cobra pagos, realiza un seguimiento de los gastos, crea informes y toma mejores decisiones financieras.

Descubre más sobre Kashoo

This software is very easy to understand for people who do not have accounting background.

Contras:

And there is no budget feature (which is probably minor to many small businesses).

Valoraciones de Kashoo

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Kashoo tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 128 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Kashoo antes?

Filtrar opiniones (128)

Director en RU
Fotografía, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Good alternative to QuickBooks for small biz, but no UK bank connection

5,0 hace 10 meses

It's simple with a good user interface and has everything you need to manage a smaller business or side hustle. My accountant was able to find all the things she needed to do the limited company accounts.

Contras:

It doesn't calculate VAT so it's unsuitable if you're VAT registered here in the UK. Few UK bank accounts connect too but you can upload csv.

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Kashoo simplifies project, payroll, and cashflow administration

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: It's dependable and steady, and it even works with an earlier version of my web browser. It doesn't have a lot of showy features, but it performs what it has to accomplish. Many other online programs are constantly evolving and require a lot of upkeep. For the general simplicity of the app, I'd say it's easy to view everything at a glance, and the user interface isn't too complicated.

My favorite feature was the ability to quickly reconcile your bank accounts. Auto-import is another feature offered by Kashoo for a variety of transactions. Everything you need to run a small company or side hustle may be found in this app. For the limited business accounts, my accountant found all she required.

Contras:

To improve the user experience, the program requires various updates, such as enhancing on-app tutorials. Because it does not account for VAT, it is not appropriate for those who are VAT-registered in the UK. You may also upload csv files from a few UK bank accounts.

Owner en Australia
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Kashoo - The worst accounting software, 6 years running.

1,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Very slow program, great time wasting software. Now using, Zoho accounting.
Zoho is working much better, no duplicates and a much faster program.

Very Easy to use. Any body will be able to usr program. Reconciling bank statements can be temperamental, very slow. There are much better programs around. No need to waste time on this program.

Contras:

I have used Kashoo cloud accounting for 6+ years. The Data bank feeds have faulted on many occasions, causing duplicate bank entries, upto four entries for one transaction. This is extremely annoying and very time consuming, as each duplicate has to be removed one at a time. I spoke with the Kashoo team, their support is rubbish and incapable of fixing the problem, nor could they explain the reason why this has occurred. It would be bad enough for this fault to occur a one off. Unfortunately, this has happened four times in the last six years. I am too Happy to say, Goodbye Kashoo! Zoho is working much better, no duplicates and a much faster program.

Video Producer/Editor/Digital Media Engineer en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Amazing alternative to Wave & a better value than Quickbooks for freelancers & small businesses.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I love using it for most of my freelance needs: Accounting, Expenses, Project budgeting, credit card payments, and tax management.

Tax Management, Real-Time Bank Feed, Bank reconciliation, and Project Budgeting are just some of my favorite features, web and mobile apps are a bonus but the cherry on top for me is that they support the Spanish language as well. Not to mention the super fast support.

Contras:

Not many cons but I am just hoping for more integrations. Specifically invoicing software like Fiskl!

Esther
Esther
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Fotografía, 2-10 empleados

Good alternative to Quickbooks

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Kashoo is helping us keep all our finances straight. We run all our accounts receivable and accounts payable through Kashoo to keep up with our bottom line.

I like their online tutorials. I have zero accounting experience, but Kashoo's tutorials have helped us to understand what and how we need to track our business finances. I also really like how detailed it it once you get the hand of how to use it. I can see at a glance how we are doing financially.

Contras:

There is a pretty steep learning curve, especially if you don't have any accounting experience at all. I found it to be very, very confusing. The tutorials helped, for sure, but there was still a lot of back and forth with customer service who seemed to get annoyed with all our questions, especially since we have NO accounting experience.

President en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very good for what it does, and customer support is fantastic

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Good, but needs additional functionality to be super!

It is simple and straightforward, and gives me generally what I need.

Contras:

I really, really need the ability to do more than just 'Projects'. I really need to be able to nest 'Projects' or use categories and classes like Quickbooks. Plus, I need to get my data into a spreadsheet much more easily.

Carmen
Life Coach & Business Strategist en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Just what I needed . . .

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall this is a great finance program and the price was great compared to similar products.

Kashoo allows me to keep better records for my business finances. The app allows me to easily upload receipts and to make manual adjustments.

Contras:

It does not sync real time account balances with your bank. You have to do that manually. I prefer realtime bank balances.

Luther
Owner/proprietor en EE. UU.
Hardware informático, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Kashoo was the easiest web app to go to from my traditional personal computer accounting system

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Very good, once I learned it all.

It's reliable, and stable, and it works with my older web browser ! It doesn't use too much flashy stuff, and it just keeps working. Many other web apps keep changing and need constant browser upgrades and a lot of maintenance. After that, I would say the overall simplicity, you can see everything from the top page, the user interface is not too deep or busy. The "back" buttons are very helpful, browser back buttons often get confused, or lose context. I'm an old-fashioned double-entry, journal and T-accounts type, but I have found that it is all really there, just sometimes called something else, or underneath something else. But once I found everything, I became productive in the system.

Contras:

Not a con, but a feature suggestion - I'd like to have an inventory system, a parts database - is this available as an option, or is it there somewhere and I haven't found it ? I don't need anything too fancy, just part numbers and costs, I used to use a system that allowed me to keep a running average cost on items, because every time I made a purchase of an inventory item, it added to the total of parts on hand, and the total of cost for that item, and then also debited Cost of Goods Sold. At inventory reconciliation / period closing, I then did a journal transaction adjusting the parts left to an inventory asset account, at the average price, leaving Cost of Goods Sold representing the cost of the goods that actually left after purchase. Or it could be the other way around, going to inventory first and then getting adjusted to COGS, but I found that this way was most convenient, because most parts were purchased in order to make something to sell, and only certain items are ones I keep a surplus of, to weather availability issues (although that's more the norm right now). Right now I do the process described above manually.

Ken
SEO + Web + Reputation Marketing ★★★★★ en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Easiest Accounting/Bookkeeping software by far!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The company is very responsive and the software / apps have been solid. Kashoo is my third (and final) accounting software service purchase.

Here's the thing - I HATE accounting & bookkeeping. So I want to spend the least amount of time doing it. And, I want to spend even less time doing taxes. Several years ago, I researched all of the solutions out there, yeah QB too... but I dreaded a steep learning curve and wanted something accurate - and portable. Kashoo has the app for my phone & tablet so I can whip out an invoice real quick while visiting clients. It downloads from my bank just like the other big names, and even has an option to accept credit cards from my clients. It's really powerful, and if you're a numbers geek you'll have fun with all of the options. But for me - it just works. Online or app - I don't wonder about my numbers anymore, nor do I waste a bunch of time. And they do regular webinars which are actually quite interesting. Almost makes me want to do my bookkeeping. Almost. lol.

Contras:

There's really not a lot to dislike about the software, and the support staff is great. If I could change anything, I'd have them move their headquarters from Canada to the U.S. ;)

Customer Desk en Arabia Saudí
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A complete financial solution with custom support

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Kashoo has made accounting simpler for us, specially with custom financial management support by Kashoo tema makes this application perfect for small companies.

Management of project expenses, payroll expenses & cashflow management are so simple to use with Kashoo.

Contras:

Using invoicing system and tax implementation for countries outside US is not that friendly.

Business Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados

Great Software--If You Don't Need to Connect Any Bank Accounts

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Ideally, Kashoo would be that accounting software that provided accurate cash flow statements and analyses that were no older than 2-3 days, and would include not just bank account transactions, but also credit card spending and transactions. In our office, any bills or charges that are setup for automatic payments or auto-pay are linked to credit cards, rather than our bank account(s). If I could get Kashoo to function properly with our credit card AND bank accounts, then I would save myself and our CPA tremendous amounts of time and paper clutter at tax time because I could provide statements or reports from Kashoo with itemized expenditures for all accounts. Alas, until Kashoo can resolve its synchronization issues with our financial institutions, then I'm forced to go through and annotate each credit card statement with the expense type, etc. then email or fax each statement to our accountants...

After reading so many great reviews about Kashoo and its comprehensive but UX-friendly accounting features, I was super-excited to purchase a steeply discounted subscription/membership on App Sumo several months ago. I was particularly looking forward to being able to sync multiple company bank accounts, as well as our daily credit card sales from Square POS, in a single application. The Square/SquareUp integration is among Kashoo's strongest features in my experience, as I can't recall any synchronization issues or glitches accessing Square data in Kashoo. It also has an iPhone app that's fairly functional, albeit wholly utilitarian in its look and feel. However, considering how much data and memory are consumed when running most accounting programs, the Kashoo app manages to be easily sync-able and fast, which I wasn't expecting...

Contras:

Connecting bank accounts and accessing transactions has been a thorn in my side from Day One. I've tried multiple browsers--Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc.--and tinkered with firewall and security settings far more than I probably should trying to get Kashoo to work correctly with operating account at PNC. I don't know if it's because of the number of transactions or the fact that there's a secondary trust account attached to PNC's online business banking, but I cannot get some of the most crucial bank and credit card accounts to work properly on Kashoo. I've also had issues with credit card accounts and have tried deleting and reconnecting accounts so many times that I'm to the point where I haven't even attempted to open Kashoo in weeks.

Rick
Co-Owner en Canadá
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Perfection (Almost)

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We absolutely couldn't run our business as efficiently as we do without Kashoo. It allows us to be agile and respond to our customers' needs in an instant if necessary. We've had many of our larger customers ask us if we could help some of their other vendors to get better organized. With the help of Kashoo, we've set the bar for others to reach.

We've been using Kashoo for many years. The ease of use is amazing. We know exactly what is happening in our business at any given moment. Although we typically don't use the mobile apps, they are useful if your business model is more suited to mobile. The web app is solid. Uptime is impressive. Support is quick and thorough. Most users wouldn't notice but when you get a bit outside the box you're going to need some assistance from the support team. Some tasks are quite involved when you get past the ordinary. No worries though, the support team is there to guide you through. What we like most is the flexibility of the software and the multi-user capability.

Contras:

Dealing with vendor credits is a pain when you pay by cheque. We would really like to have some inventory control tied into invoices. The new statement feature is nice but we would like to have control over the fields displayed in the report. In particular, we would like to be able to have our customers' PO numbers listed so that they can more easily cross reference our invoices.

Vivek
Founder en India
, 2-10 empleados

Superb, snappy, comprehensive!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: When I set up my business 5 years ago I knew I would need an easy-to-use accounting system. As an accountant myself I needed one with all the bells and whistles, and as a business owner I needed one that was easy to use from anywhere and fast and flexible. After experimenting with a number of unhappy options, I stumbled across Kashoo and it was love at first sight.

Clean, snappy interface; support for serious accounting (adjustments, transfers, trial balance, general ledger, supporting documents) over and above simple receipts and payments; cloud-based & browser-based so allows me access from anywhere and peace of mind regarding data security and backups. And I can share it all with my auditor sitting miles away at his Windoze PC so he doesn't have to take up space in my home office, where I happily update Kashoo using my iMac :)

Contras:

Maybe a tad more support for drag-and-drop would be nice as would the ability to open it in multiple windows so I can cross-check and tally stuff a bit easier than going backward and forward in the same browser window.

Jeff
Owner en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I consider Kashoo to be a trusted partner in my business

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Overall Kashoo is a 5 star business. I only gave them 4 stars for features and functionality because no software is ever complete. For example, the mobile receipt capture software doesn't read my receipt and fill in the data entry for me. (Hint Hint kashoo - feature request) The apps for mobile and iPad are great. I'm able to get everything done and stay up to date easily. The mobile capture works great and means no more piles or receipts lying around. The Web UI was recently updated to add the feature to import scanned and digital receipts too - a specific feature request of mine. Kashoo is always investing in the development of the tool and the education of their customers. The addition of Kashoo U was great for education. I also take advantage of live chat and the always on knowledge base. My accountant even became a Kashoo MVP which I was thrilled about. I like that I can give my accountant permission based access to the data to adjust and file.

Ease of setup, ease on use. Archiving and security of data.

Contras:

I like everything about it, but encourage further development of the mobile capture services. There's still room to improved workflow and save customers time and money.

Sr. Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software for people building their business

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: For 90% of small business of 10 emplohees or less, Kashoo is the way to go. It feels light, utilizes the Cloud for storage, has terrific support, and is easy to learn and utilize. Im comfortable in growing my business, and letting Kashoo grow with me.

The key in selecting accounting software is not how much it can do for you, but how much support you can get after you take the plunge. With Kashoo, the support is unbelievable. Utilizing their Chat feature will get you a satifactory answer in a matter of an hour or so. I've never felt like I got a less than complete reply. Why? Because they know their product, and are not paid to sit and answer questions all day long about something they don't use. I cant say that for the other software systems I've tried. I'm now running 3 businesses off of Kashoo.

Contras:

The bank feed somehow gets hung up each month...not sure why. Wish there were more check templates that utilize a common standard (QuickBooks, MS Money) Wish the Client fields were more customizable, so reporting could be more robust.

Carrie
Owner en Canadá
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

My Kashoo Experience

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I Love Kashoo but I wish there was more help online, I'm trying to figure out how to deduct money from an employee for a garnish of wages and I thought I did it correctly but it was wrong, because I'm a really small business and have less than 5 employees I can not get any help. I also wish that the invoice section of Kashoo was easier to use. But It's way more user-friendly than other programs! So yes I like it !!

Easy to use, easy to keep track of things, like the reminders it gives in the side column

Contras:

Invoicing is not that great, or it could be that I'm not knowledgeable in creating invoices in Kashoo. Wish there was more help for the free accounts, but hey can't get much for free these days.

Respuesta de Kashoo

hace 6 años

Hi Carrie, thanks for the review! Kashoo offers many support options and our team is ready to help you any time you need it - by phone 1-888-520-5274, by live chat that's available from within the app, by email at [email protected], and through our self-serve support site at support.kashoo.com. We also regularly host live webinars. You can visit kashoo.com/webinars to see what's coming up. I hope that helps!

Glenn
Business owner en Aruba
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados

Review kashoo

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I can see up to date my statement income monthly or yearly and compare, so i can adjust strategy when i want. Program everything up front bills. Find receipt paid , clients that buy on credit, when to call them. Bills to pay.
Can comepair booking with my bank statement, do monthly tax payment, download documents in exel, pdf etc

Its a simple to use day by day administration program. 24 hours eccess any where in the world. Get all financial information how your business is doing.

Contras:

If your not good in english it will be hard to understand most instruction , like setting up certain things to get going, personaly i dont go to deep in setting up complicated administration things i dont understand, but when i have to you can get online help , only on working hours, not 24 hour. Maybe some more after hours asistance can come out handy, depens in which time zone you living.

Mike
owner en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados

Great support

Comentarios: overall very good

Customer support has been excellent. easy to use

Contras:

invoices are the most important thing. They are how we present the Kashoo product to our customer. The invoicing needs more functionality. i.e.: I need to be able to delete a line or line items and I can not. Not being able to do this can make an invoice look sloppy. if a client is tax exempt I have to make every line item a non tax item - better would be one bulk action, one button that says customer is tax exempt. I would also like to see a quote or estimate option. If a client wants pricing, I need to send them an invoice. if the client decides not to go with us, that invoice is counted as income.

Leslie
Leslie
Owner en EE. UU.
Agricultura, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

love the user interface and chat feature!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: When I first started my horticulture business (capterra- why is horticulture or even landscaping, not an industry option?!?) I kept books on paper and had to learn book keeping from the IRS website and other online (free) resources. When I decided that I really wanted to go digital, I tried multiple online book keeping softwares before finally settling on Kashoo. My experience has been really great! Every time I have a question it has been either easily answered through the online tutorials or by using the Kashoo chat feature. Even when I make a stupid mistake, customer service always seems happy to help me unravel and correct it. For comparison, another organization that I was on the board of uses quick books and every time I had to use it I was more greatful for Kashoo! For someone who didn’t learn book keeping on quick books- looking through the accounts to find the information I need on Kashoo is so much more intuitive.

Ability to view accounts, excellent customer service, helpful tutorials

Contras:

for me there really haven’t been any cons. That said, my accountant had never heard of it- not really a problem, just disappointing to me, and of course I would love to pay nothing for bookkeeping 😉

Diaa
General Manager en Catar
Arquitectura y planificación, 11-50 empleados

Best Accounting Solution for SME's

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Being the owner of a small company with no accounting background at all made my decision to handle accounts a crazy one, but thanks for Kashoo who helped me overcome this challenge successfully! A well developed piece of software with a huge bunch of educational videos and guiding articles, equipped with excellent customer support is exactly what you look for when you are starting your first steps in accounting. Kashoo made my life easier and gave me full control over my cash flow!

- Ease of use - Accessibility across different platforms - Realtime save and backup - Well designed interface - Fully customizable invoices and reports - Full-featured iOS app for iPad.

Contras:

- Lack of a generic (non-US) payroll/HR component - Useless android app!

CFO en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados

Basic Software at Economical Price

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We are running a seasonal fast service restaurant with 20 employees with a pretty simple chart of accounts. I use QuickBooks Online for other businesses but I was looking for something less costly which integrates well with our Square POS terminal. Kashoo does a great job with Square and it is less than half the price of QBO, but with commensurately less functionality.

1) Automatically lists the latest entries in income or expenses or other accounts if you select them. 2) Easy to learn and to get going 3) Excellent integration with Square allowing you to run detailed excel reports to slice and dice your Square transactions to your heart's content.

Contras:

1) Bank account transaction matching is cumbersome and a bit clunky. The top half of the page is what you've matched, and the bottom half are all the entries in Kashoo INCLUDING matched ones. The bottom half should really be just the unmatched entries. 1a) You can't run a report on matched or unmatched entries and if you select or download the bank account account it does not tell you which entries are matched. 2) It won't add up sub accounts on an income statement 3) In general, if you want to run reports the answer is excel, but excel isn't that bad: it's just a pain to dump it, format it, sort it , etc.

JC
Partner en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Kashoo Online Accounting Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Again, for the money it is suitable for small companies.

We started using this product because the first year was free through Liberty Tax Service. Additional account costs are attractive. So cost is what I like most about the product. I do like the layout/appearance of the P&L and Balance Sheet. Also like the Bank Connect feature.

Contras:

Inability to get totals within the apps modules, limited reporting capabilities, unable to filter by date, name, detail, etc. Wish this product was a bit more robust, so that exporting to Excel wouldn't be necessary.

Ben
CEO en Canadá
Deportes, 2-10 empleados

Multiyear user

Comentarios: Great!

I've been using this software for 5 books for about 5 years now. I'm not an accountant, and it's so well laid out that I really prefer this to any of the other systems I've tried. It's all put together for a entrepreneur to use easily. Over the years I've needed support and help a few times, and each time I've had the issue resolved by a real person very quickly and easily.

Contras:

Some of the book keepers need to get up to speed initially, but it doesn't take long.

Carma
Carma
Entrepreneur en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo

Good Value for the SoloEntrepreneur

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I've been doing my books in Excel for years, but have gotten to a point where that just isn't working for me anymore. I needed an accounting software solution and didn't want to go with the one I've been using for personal expenses due to personal beliefs. Then I heard about Kashoo. It was affordable. It looked fairly easy to learn and robust enough to grow with me. I haven't used it much yet, but I really like what I've seen so far.

The software is relatively easy to use for a beginner. It also looks like something I can grow with and even pass on to an accountant once my business has grown large enough.

Contras:

There is a bit of a learning curve and I'm not able to import information the way I was hoping to.

Deborah
CEO en Canadá
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great accounting program, easy to learn and use, but report formatting needs a lot of work.

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I know that the look of reports is not a top priority in accounting software, but a clean, professional look does matter to me. I have been advised by Kashoo that they are working on them but it has been months now and nothing has been fixed. If it wasn't for this issue, the software would get a 5/5 from me. I really like using the program and don't want to switch to something else.

Has everything I need to run my small business Easy to learn and use, not a huge learning curve Canadian product!

Contras:

Data entry requires a lot of scrolling up and down Report formatting really needs work: - Accounts are not in numerical order - Columns don't line up - Some reports have no title or date range, I have to add them manually (statements and ledger) - Font headers are huge and can't be adjusted, creating way more pages than needed - No way to adjust page sizing (often get one line on a second page when it would easily fit on the first) - Report templates are not customizable, they can only be fixed by Kashoo.