Opiniones de TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Sobre TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

La plataforma que simplifica el EDI. Incluye un traductor de EDI, una red comercial VAN (red de valor agregado, por sus siglas en inglés), integración con ERP, compatibilidad e integración con los socios comerciales.

Descubre más sobre TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Ease of Use: Software gets integrated well with the system software. The workflow is seamless and thorough.

Contras:

Containers that need to be added/deleted along with items that need to be separated into different boxes is frustrating. I go back to using the old format most of the time.

Valoraciones de TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
4,0

Probabilidad de recomendación

TrueCommerce EDI Solutions tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 499 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado TrueCommerce EDI Solutions antes?

Filtrar opiniones (499)

IT Manager en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

A winning partnership

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We wanted a solution that was better integrated with our software, much faster, simpler and cheaper to launch new trading partners. We found that a typical partner is up and running at a fraction of the previous time and cost with very little effort and rare to never do we require actual code changes.

There's a great deal of consistency in this product and in the company which is gravely important when dealing with a plethora of trading partners with diverse requirements.

Contras:

There is a trade-off between great working software and feature rich capabilities. In this I found that it does 90% of what we need it to do well and then 10% it handles in a round about way that in order to make it work would be a tremendously costly undertaking.

Rebecca
EDI Coordinator en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I have had the best 4 years of partnership with True Commerce... With many more years to come!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: This software has helped our company become more efficient with our daily tasks. Also, we are able to meet each of our Trading Partner requirements through True Commerce.
Personally, True Commerce has helped me become knowledgeable and confident about EDI and its ability to help our company grow and become for efficient.

I called True Commerce knowing very little about EDI. My task was to find a new EDI solution that was going to work best for our new ERP software. From the moment I heard "Hello" my experience has been more than the 5 star rating. I can list many things that are great at True Commerce. Their team in wonderful. Immediately I felt at ease because everybody talked my language and never used jargon or talked over my head. I never felt uncomfortable for not knowing about the topic. I have worked with multiple people from sales, integration, technical support and marketing and everyone provides the best positive energy and assistance. I also love their software application. Through the integration process I was empowered to learn the software so that I could make edits and changes as needed. Before True Commerce I would have to call in to our EDI vendor for every error or challenge. It would sometimes take hours or even a day or two to get our application fixed. This stopped our business from running. Now, with True Commerce, I have been able to identify the errors and fix some of them myself. I have made the fix in minutes versus waiting for tech support. However, if I do need tech support, I can call True Commerce and have assistance in minutes. I look back at the past 4 years of our partnership and it amazes me how much they have taught me. My company is now reviewing new ways that EDI can help our company. They are a great company. A great choice!

Margie
EDI Implimentation Manager en EE. UU.
Importación y exportación, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

TrueCommerce takes the "scariness" and mystery out of EDI.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Our company utilizes their web-based solution - TrueCommerce- that is integrated with our ERP system. Integration was seamless and painless and we were up and running with no hick-ups right away; install only took about 1 business day. We started off with 4 trading partners and those were set up for us before were even done with the install. And since those customers were also TrueCommerce customers- there was no testing needed. Bringing on additional customers is quite simple and the TrueCommerce Support Team is one of the most knowledgeable group of people I have ever worked with.
TrueCommerce is so easy to use! The interface is similar to how email is set up, you have an Inbox and a Sent folder, etc. It's so straightforward that someone with limited EDI knowledge or experience can begin processing documents and get a basic understanding of how EDI works just by looking at it.
The system can handle anything you throw at it! We went from 4 trading partners to 11 trading partners in less than 2 years, and 6 months ago we moved our 3PL onto this platform as well. With monthly document volume going from 100-200 per month to averaging 5000 documents a month- we have more than exceeded our ROI within the first 12 months. We also purchased an automation module that has literally been a life saver!! This allows us to concentrate on our business and allows our 3PL to process our orders without anyone really having to think about our EDI system. If for some reason there is an issue with our EDI documents, program, or automation an email is sent to us so that we can proactively get the issue resolved with the help of TrueCommerce Support. Issues are easily tracked and quickly handled from within TrueCommerce Customer Center or via email.
Overall - I'm so glad we chose this solution and am excited to bring on more and more customers to our EDI platform. It's just a win-win all the way around!

Ease of use.

Contras:

Monthly charges cannot be pro-actively changed for current month. This makes it difficult to manage your monthly fees if you are not 100% certain of volume you anticipate doing in a month that has not ended yet.

Sylvia
Sales coordinator en Canadá
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados

Always glitches

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The real benefit is in the time and frustration savings of entering orders and ASN's by hand

Ease of use, the importing of hundreds of orders has saved us mega time

Contras:

very hard to integrate the mapping, this should be able to be done by an individual. I shouln't have to hire a professional ant rediculous hourly rates

Omar
IT Server Administrator en México
Plásticos, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great Software that was quickly Integrated into our System

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We had the need to implement an EDI Software and TrueCommerce has given us a great experience in support and implementation to receive orders and send invoices by EDI. It´s important to mention that 90% of our Purchase Orders arrive by EDI. There are few suppliers that work with Sage Business Vision
(Our System) andTrueCommerce has worked excellent for us.
We recently implemented the 820 transactions for EDI and the experience was very good. Their support team is small but very efficient.

It´s easy to use, it integrates well with our system and is very reliable, we have been working with this software for more than 8 years and 90% of our orders arrive by EDI, so it is very important to us have a tool that is always working. Also, there are no errors with the purchase orders (received by EDI), everything is processed as the client requested it. It is also important for us to be able to send invoices through EDI and it has always been very reliable and easy to track

Contras:

When a new version of my system comes out it takes 6 months to have a compatible version, so I need to be patient and wait to test the new features.

Sales and Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Agricultura, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use but customer service needs work

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This system automates our billing for a large key customer. Software system works well although about once every 3 months needs to be "reconnected" with quickbooks. This is fairly easy to do but frustrating the first few times because I didn't know how to do it on my own and customer service was not available.

The software is set up similar to email with and inbox, outbox, sent etc. Fairly intuative and toom almost now training to start using. I think the cost is inline with other providers.

Contras:

I have had a few bumps along the way with the implementation, customer service and sales team. When I oringally signed up the sales team told me I could use the system with one of my customers but that wasnt true. After quite a long time and a lot of follow up they did give me my money back. This year we changed from quickbooks desktop to online so we had to go through the implementation of the Truecommerce EDI software all over again. The implementation specialist over looked a key step in the processes causing a delay of about a month in the implemation. I ended up sending hundreds of transactions that failed due to this oversight. Truecommerce still charged me for these failed transactions which I felt was unfair. I spent 3 months following up with cuatomer service to try to get a refund. I did finally get a refund but it shouldn't have taken that long or required that level of follow up on my part.

Steve
DIR IT en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados

Love the Value True Commerce Gives

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The cost over our previous provider is fantastic.

Easy to use. Integrates with my ERP smoothly. Support is excellent, very fast courteous and knowledgeable.

Contras:

Would like a bit more automation with our ERP software

Vilia
Database Admin en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Used to be great but now not so sure

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Started out strong. Seems high turnover of technical support, integration specialists and programmers may have caused issues where clear mistakes have been made on multiple occasions causing rejected documents and chargebacks from our partners.

I like that you purchase the partner plug-in and never pay again for any updates made by said partner. Also, the ability to integrate with SAP.

Contras:

That over the last few years it seems that the updates being made to partner plug-ins have caused us chargebacks and I no longer feel confident in the validity of the documents we are sending out to our partners. Now I have to carefully scrutinize every change notice to make sure something hasn't been done that will cause a rejected document and subsequent chargeback (i.e. making a previously mandatory field optional when it really is mandatory...at least for us). EDI management has now become far more time consuming and frustrating.

Jerry
Information Technologies en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 51-200 empleados

They make EDI Easy!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: They have helped us with two different ERP solutions and have made daily EDI tasks effortless. We are about to migrate to a new ERP solution and I have had discussions with TrueCommerce and their integration with the new ERP solution will make EDI even easier for our daily processes. (I didn't think it would be possible to make it easier!)

They have the people to help make EDI easy. Not 100% hands off, but it is so much easier when you have a Customer or Vendor who wants to do EDI and you get some basic information and then the TrueCommerce steps in and next thing you know you are certified and using EDI with your trading partner.

Contras:

Any dislikes seem to be addressed by the support staff. Usually it is just a lack of knowledge or misunderstanding that quickly gets explained and there is nothing left to dislike.

Faiza
Senior EDI Analyst en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 201-500 empleados

Di Central Consumer Review

Comentarios: 2) Lead time for implementing UK retailers
3) EDIFACT Mapping
4) Sometimes a lot of resources and time is spent in explaining things to di central team in order to get things done

1) DiWeb turnaround feature is easy to use and understand 2) Customer Support mostly is very responsive 3) Maps customization for US X12 retailers is also great 4) Option to hold data in draft mode is also available 5) Option to print Packing Slip and GS1-128 label is also available

Contras:

not much that I can think of at the moment.

Theresa
Sales & Analytics Specialists en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Customer Service and Features

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have been able to streamline our process to save time and prevent errors.

Setup is easily facilitated. The software is very user friendly and accommodates many of our needs, such as converting case pack quantities to eaches in our system. Whenever we might have an issue or question, the customer service is very responsive. It is web-based, and therefore available on any desktop.

Contras:

The formatting of POs can be a little clunky, with many blank areas wasted. However, I believe our trading partners determine this format.

Erin
office manager en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A solid, upfront, and useable solution!

5,0 hace 3 años

Their many E-learning videos and other resources on navigating their EDI solution.

Contras:

The second time we needed to add a partner, the customer service was completely unhelpful. This second partner was a completely different set-up from the first, and while our first set-up was so helpful to the point of practically doing the work for us, it made it very difficult when the second time around our customer service rep expected us to know and understand set-up details of EDI. We were given the bare minimum in service.

Pauline
Key Account Fulfillment Coordinator en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 11-50 empleados

Good to Great Product

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The integration between True Commerce and our Accounting Package - NetSuite. Not having to manually enter Sales Orders/Customer PO's is a massive time saver along with not having to manually create an ASN.
Again, Customer Support - fabulous

Ease of use. Somewhat intuitive. Customer Support is outstanding.

Contras:

Still glitches with printing UCC labels. That is a bit frustrating.

Randy
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados

Simplified order management

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It's helped automate my entire business. Orders are received quicker and get out to the shipping floor quicker. Invoices and tracking are sent out automatically.

It's ability to find different solutions for each customer. It's not necessarily a plug and play program. Can save you a ton of time and money.

Contras:

The interface can sometimes be hard to navigate compared to older versions but I still get done what needs to be done.

Kevin
Director of Finance en EE. UU.
Electrónica de consumo, 51-200 empleados

DiCentral Web Forms, Integration and Support

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very positive experience so far. NOCO has been partnered with DiCentral for a little over a year and we have been able to add more than 10 trading partners to the system, 4 of which will be integrated with our ERP.

Easy to use, integrates with SAP ByDesign, connections to many trading partners already exist so there is less time getting set up with new customers for our company.

Contras:

Takes a little time to get used to the navigation screens.

Respuesta de DiCentral

hace 3 años

Thank you Kevin for taking the time to review DiCentral. Appreciate your feedback and all the details you provided.

Scott
National Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Productos farmacéuticos, 2-10 empleados

Does the basics of EDI

4,0 hace 3 años

I find the software relatively easy to use. It is more user friendly than it has been in the past before this system was updated. I allows me to do most of our EDI turnaround without much issue.

Contras:

There have been at least 2 times, that come to mind, where the system has been down for breaches in security which had prohibited us from accessing our daily orders for 36 hours. We have stringent timelines to meet with many of our customer that upon not fulfilling we are subject to hefty fines. A lot of the EDI turnaround is automatic and wish New dates for customers could auto populate instead of having to enter the same information each time. I have tired numerous times to set certain criteria to default and it does not seem to stick.

Eric
Vice President en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Exceptional EDI package

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Being able to trade EDI purchase orders, Advance Ship Notifications, Invoices, and a few other misc documents with over 60 different EDI trading partners. Previously we were spending many hundreds of hours per year trying to maintain EDI maps ourselves, and TrueCommerce has taken that load completely off of us.

HighJump/TrueCommerce has already made the connection and EDI mapping to many hundreds of EDI trading partners and they maintain the EDI maps so we do not need to worry about trading partner EDI map changes.

Contras:

TrueCommerce has an automation component called Scheduler, that works wonderfully if you have less than 500 documents per half hour. Above that amount Scheduler sometimes has issues, but 500 per half hour is an immense amount of POs, and the system always works if you export POs by hand (which only takes a few seconds to initiate). Overall, this is a very minor dislike, and won't affect 99.9% of customers.

Jenna
Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados

12/2019 Trimax Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We had an issue with submission vs receive date on a PO. Otherwise, we haven't had many issues.

Cost compared to others. Pretty easy to use/navigate.

Contras:

Search feature (by quarter) and format on some docs

Amy
Business Operations en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Great Program that Boosts Effeciency

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great experience overall. From implementation, to adding new trading partners, to integrating with new software just this year, we are overall very happy with the capabilities of this program.

Can be customized to meet the needs of your business and easy to implement with other types of software. Also helps us to more efficiently run our business and complete daily tasks. Daily order processing has become way more efficient and accurate with the use of the True Commerce software.

Contras:

Because it is so customizable, it sometimes takes a while to implement new uses for the software. The support team is generally helpful but it can be hard to track down the individual who has the knowledge to assist you with specific tasks.

Tom
Managing Partner en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

EDI Integration

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We are having a very good experience of automating functions that have greatly reduced man hours in two functions, invoicing and generating shipping tags.

I like that we can automate our transactions with other software such as Quickbooks and UPS/Fedex

Contras:

Every customer of ours has different requirements for their EDI

Natasha
FullFillment Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Navigation and Accessability

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: WE have combine multiple trading partners under on Vendor ID which has cut down on the amount of training and accessibility that is needed.

The ease of navigation through the data is very helpful for my company. We have multiple Trading partners and sorting date is easy.

Contras:

The expense of the per kilobyte data transfer can get expensive.

Gloria
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados

Great Customer Service Keeps me from transitioning to any other EDI company

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very educated and friendly staff makes my life easier.

Customer service. Companies usually neglect the customer after making the sale. TrueCommerce stays with you every step of the way.

Contras:

The price is a bit steep. It would be great to have some deals/discounts for adding a trading partner.

Vicki
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Fulfills our needs

4,0 hace 3 años

The ease of use for the customer, the company user and the administrator

Contras:

There are some specialized things for our non profit that have been challenging but all have been workable

Craig
EDI Specialist en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 11-50 empleados

Couldn't Be Happier

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very happy with the service, I have to use this daily for my job and have seldom ran into an issue. If I do have an issue customer service is always punctual in fixing the issue.

User Friendly, EXCELLENT customer service

Contras:

Lack of other companies in our field using DiCenteral

LIZ
ACCOUNTING MANAGER en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

REASONABLE SOLUTION/ALTERNATIVE

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: SO FAR HAS WORKED GREAT. WE SWITCHED TO THIS PRODUCT NOW ABOUT 6 MONTHS.

EASE OF USE EASE OF SETUP COST EFFECTIVE IMPLEMENTATION DOES THE ENTIRE WORK AS PART OF YOUR ONBOARDING. PROVIDES TRAINING AND DOES ALL THE BACK END WORK

Contras:

FAIRLY NEW TO US SO AT THIS TIME VERY LITTLE TO HAVE ANY CONS. ABOUT THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THERE IS A LITTLE LESS ON THE SHIP TO FOR THE LARGER CHAIN STORES SO WE ARE USING A WORK AROUND FOR THIS.