Calificación media

4,3 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,4 /5

Sobre GoCodes

Proporciona una solución completa de seguimiento de inventario y activos de TI patentada que aprovecha el poder de los teléfonos inteligentes, los códigos QR y el software en la nube.

Descubre más sobre GoCodes

Mostrando 197 opiniones

Michael G.
Hire an iPad - Phone +353 86 2239 678
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/1/2019

"Managing iPads"

Comentarios: I am a repeat purchaser and its a reasonably priced product that gives a lot of functionality for the price.

Puntos a favor: The online activation and tracking is excellent. I have a rental business and checking assets in and out is quick and simple compared to the time consuming manual way I did it before. Simple to add new assets once you get the hang of it,

Contras: I cannot really figure out the depreciation reports but thats not why I bought the tags so it does not matter to me. Would be nice to have a feature to add multiple activations where say only the serial number of the asset needed changing.

por GoCodes el 23/1/2019

Hello Michael, thanks for providing your feedback. We would be happy to explain how our IRS GAAP deprecation reports work is needed. Also, did you know that there are three ways to add lots of assets quickly. There is a scan and copy feature, mass update feature and an upload. These three should really help you with data entry for new assets. As always call or email for additional assistance.

• Publicado el 18/1/2019
Elizabeth L.
Secretary
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/5/2021

"Great product & experience"

Comentarios: Free trial was helpful and helped us decide to move forward with the purchase of the subscription.

Puntos a favor: Easy to add/delete things, very intuitive product (easy to use).

Contras: I wish the customized columns had a "paragraph" type of option so that we would have another area to make notes about the asset.

por GoCodes el 13/5/2021

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for the awesome review. I'll share your feedback on the customized columns with the development team.

Ruth D.
Project Management
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/1/2019

"stock overview"

Comentarios: Great thing. Happy what we have reached on automazation so far (using the customized fields for our specific needs). And very happy that the alert on minimum quantities was introduced so fast. Looking forward to more improvements.

Puntos a favor: Easy check-in/out,
automated emails when low quantity is reached,
ability to draw inventory/order list

Contras: reports need to be formatted to excel each time manually. I also need to delete many fields each time manually. Would be great if I could create a template of my customized report and would have it on one click in future.
I also calculate order quantity minus stock quantity (enter formula in excel) each time I prepare material order. would be great to have this report automated.
Why can I scan codes without logging in? was confusing until I found out (why it was that I was asked if it was my item). I guess there is a reason but does it make sence to be on first level?
Your format of labels are only available in US as far as I know...

por GoCodes el 30/1/2019

Hello Ruth, thanks for the review and glad to hear you like using GoCodes. Did you know we have an optional reporting module that would allow you to design and save custom reports charts and dashboards?

• Publicado el 28/1/2019
Anatoly S.
Partner
Muebles, 2-10 empleados

"Gocodes Review"

Comentarios: Overall good, but as mentioned, lacking some basic functions that would make it great and reccomendable.

Puntos a favor: What I like most is that it provides a fast and easy solution to keeping track of the furniture we have loaned-out.

Contras: This software has potential to be very good, but it lacks some features. 1. Images in Asset List view: Could be improved by thumbnail images for all assets. Currently, the user needs to hover over one by one in order to see a the asset image, or change views entirely. 2. If I check-in an asset manually, it still shows the previous scanned location on the map. A work around is to always scan assets when we check them in, but do not always have time for that. We can manually change the location, but it is also time consuming. If we check in at our location, it is obvious that the asset has moved. IT would be nice if this could be automated better. 3. Ability to do basic editing of asset images. Simple Rotate, Crop, Mirror, Would make it much faster and easier. Currrently we need to edit each image before uploading, and if we want to make a change, like show the asset in a mirrored position or increase the images brighness, we need to upload a new image entirely.

por GoCodes el 13/5/2021

Hello Anatoly, thanks for sharing your feedback and suggestions. I will share you feedback with the development team.

Christi F.
Office Admin
  • Publicado el 11/5/2021

"GoCodes for construction asset management"

Comentarios: It's difficult for me to get my field workers on board if they don't understand how to use it, but because Go Codes doesn't provide training materials, I have had to create my own. My rep makes me feel stupid every time I call to ask for help.

Puntos a favor: Expensive tools and equipment get moved around on a daily basis here. Having a tracking system is helping to make that process less chaotic.

Contras: The process of setting up and rolling out this program has been very time consuming. We have had to label every single piece of equipment and tools and now I'm tasked with training the field staff on how to use the app. I asked my rep if there were any already existing training tools (power point presentations, manuals), but they just directed me to the youtube videos that are really only for admin use, not field use. Also, it would be great to have some resources in Spanish since the construction industry has a high volume of Spanish speaking workers.

por GoCodes el 13/5/2021

Hello Christi, thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes. I will take your suggestion about wanted training materials for your team and see what we have available.

Edwin A.
Analyst
Sector textil, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/5/2021

"GoCodes The Best in Inventory"

Puntos a favor: It is easy to use, it has tools implemented that help make it easier to search for the inventory physically, you have the information of your digital inventory and without problems, you can download your data from your own GoCodes account and thus work your way too.

Contras: Just the part of being able to link the GoCodes database with the Power Bi software.

por GoCodes el 13/5/2021

Thanks Edwin for the great review. Delighted to hear you think GoCodes is 'The Best in Inventory'.

Tom D.
Sole Proprietor/Photographer
Fotografía, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 13/1/2019

"Held my inventory list hostage"

Comentarios: As a small Photographer in DC we didn't find ourselves needing to use it every day or in some cases every month. Therefore we simply wanted to use it when and as needed. Sadly the team had no interest in helping us when we needed the files. We had started to use them very early on when you could create your own asset tags - we had ordered a bunch of them and it took us a long time and we still haven't even gotten to use them all however the GoCodes teams wouldn't let us use them or even refund us just because we didn't really meet their client model.

Puntos a favor: The concept of it is great, However for us it just seemed like they didn't have services for the little guy

Contras: wasn't friendly to the small business owner

por GoCodes el 23/1/2019

Hello Tom, sorry to hear that things did not go as planned. As a GoCodes customer, you can view and download your asset data at any time. We always make it available to you from your online account. If you contact us with more information we can work to resolve any issue you had with our services.

• Publicado el 13/1/2019
Robert H.
Director of Operations & Technology
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

"TFA Review"

Comentarios: We are just beginning an onboarding process. So far, it is going well. Nothing to really evaluate really.... other than good!

Puntos a favor: We are just now beginning to use the software to track assets. Our two big areas of need is maintenance tracking and asset depreciation accounting. Having one software that addresses both is a great plus.

Contras: So far, I would love for there to be a way for a person to "check-out" an item. EXAMPLE: We have several golf carts that we use on campus. I would love to be able to have an employee (not someone who is part of our 20 admin users) approach a cart, scan the code, select their name, and "check-it out"; Go-Codes could record the time stamp, the person who checked it out (and later back in). This would give us an easy "who has it" record of assets.
As it stands, it looks like what it does do something similar to this - but it appears to simply email (and record the email) to the account of the asset. The email could say anything. Would be nice if it automatically gave us the info we needed (in other words "idiot proof")...

por GoCodes el 18/5/2021

Hello Robert, thanks for taking the time tor review GoCodes. Were glad you like that you can accomplish asset tracking and depreciation in a single solution.

You asked about employees checking out items. Did you know we have that feature today with the Asset Assignor role which you can share with employees to accomplish just that.

Eugene W.
Network Analyst
Práctica médica, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/5/2021

"Thank you"

Comentarios: Over all we love the experience and will continue to keep using it.

Puntos a favor: We currently just use GoCodes for the asset tracking

Contras: The phone app is a bit lacking. It doesnt show everything we need at a glance.

por GoCodes el 24/5/2021

Hello Eugene, Wow 10 of 10! Thanks for the great review! On the mobile app, did you know you can setup a custom summary view of your asset information? You can access this feature from the settings.

• Publicado el 20/5/2021
April H.
Operations Manager
  • Publicado el 17/5/2021

"Honest Review"

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use and set up initially .

Contras: I don't like that there is not a scanner other than your cell phone and that you have to manually enter the number you are going to restock or use. And I absolutely hate the new feature where every time you scan and update an item, you get a "success message" that pops up and you have to click "okay" before you can move on to scanning your next item.

por GoCodes el 18/5/2021

Hello April, thanks for sharing your feedback on GoCodes. I'm pleased to hear you think GoCodes is very easy to use.

As a customer who uses GoCodes primarily for inventory, we would love to hear more about how we can streamline the process.

We will review the new 'Success' message to see if there's a better way to provide confirmation without slowing your workflow.

• Publicado el 17/5/2021
Joshua A.
Safety Manager
  • Publicado el 15/7/2019

"Tools and Safety Equipment Inventory"

Comentarios: Amazing! We will continue to use Go Codes for all of our inventory, and fleet, needs. It has saved us so much time looking for tools and shortages. And time is money!

Puntos a favor: Go Codes is extremely User Friendly. Anyone with a basic knowledge of computers and/or smart phones can easily learn how to utilize the entire system in just a couple of hours. The features of this product are simple enough that I can easily manipulate menus, change information, update photos and change descriptions. we have used it for all of our tools, safety equipment and Fleet Vehicles.

Contras: The only feature I wish I had, is the ability to create "kits". For example; if we issue a tool kit to a carpenter, we have to add each tool to Go Codes and then add a key word that will allow us to easily find each tool for that particular kit, without having to spend a lot of time searching. Adding a "kit" feature will allow us to add entire kits, with an attached inventory sheet listing each tool in that particular kit. So, if one carpenter is issued "Kit 1", all I have to do is search "Kit 1" and each tool will populate under that one kit.

por GoCodes el 19/7/2019

Hello Joshua, thanks for the great review. We're glad your seeing the benefits of using GoCodes to track and manage your tools and equipment.

• Publicado el 15/7/2019
Sam F.
Educational Facilitator (I also manage the inventory)
  • Publicado el 8/7/2019

"Excellent inventory system"

Comentarios: We needed to keep track of teaching resources that were being distributed across 13 communities. This tool was very helpful in keeping track of exactly what was allocated to each location, and thus helpful later on when we double checked the inventory and then did some reallocation. Rather than going through a list of items and checking each one off as you find it, we could simply scan everything , modify a field (status or notes), and then filter on the website to see if anything was missed. Super simple and it saved a lot of time.

Puntos a favor: • The app. Its simple and yet does everything I want. I can easily do inventory in bulk and update everything at once. Changing only one field will make sure everything else stays the same • The website filters. As long as your assets are properly named and consistent, the filters on the website make it super simple to filter exactly what you want.

Contras: • The website. It has definitely improved with the recent update that keeps your field settings between logins. What I'd like to see though (and maybe I'm just missing something) is a way to bulk update asset info on the website. The quickest method is to have the website open, filter for what I want, and then go down the left side and click on the QR code icon next to each line while my phone is pointing at the screen to capture it. While its a decent work around, it would be nice to just select a bunch of items and update them, all from within the website.

por GoCodes el 12/7/2019

Hello Sam, thanks for the positive review. You make a good suggestion regarding making multiple updates at once and we will look to implement a more efficient approach in our next upgrade cycle.

• Publicado el 8/7/2019
Delivery & Mastering Coordinator
Entretenimiento, 501-1.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/1/2019

"Meets Expectations"

Comentarios: For what we pay, and as a bare minimum of our needs it meets the bar. While there is certainly room for improvement, it is still a valuable resource and database that was created with a good amount of thought and effort.

Puntos a favor: When it comes to meeting expectation for creating a database for physical assets, GoCodes does an excellent job at that. The app is very easy to use, it makes it easy in check things in/out as well adding photos and creating fields. There's minimal lag time between holding a camera over the code and it recognizing and reading it. The sites search functionality works great as well, I'm able to search and it will find those keywords within any of the fields available for an asset. This makes it easier to use a secondary way to reference an asset

Contras: A bit archaic. The site could definitely use a facelift that aligns more with 2018/19. It would be nice to create secondary databases, for example where I can just search once specific type of asset and see if something is checked in or not. It would also be nice to be able to create customizable views and dashboards that I can share internally with other departments who may be affected by the status of a specific asset

por GoCodes el 15/1/2019

Thanks for the review and detailed feedback. You will be pleased to hear that GoCodes 2.0 is coming in Q1 2019 and will be a complete modern overhaul of the web based UI and user experience.

• Publicado el 14/1/2019
Simon P.
Operations Manager
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

"Review from Norway"

Comentarios: GoCodes is a great management system and very easy to use. I would how ever pay more for a better product. There are a few things that don't work as one would wish. for example different time zones don't work. export to excel does not work. There are a few more features that would make it better and i would pay more for.

Puntos a favor: i can see were may assets are on a map. and see all assets info on my mobile or pc.

Contras: I would like to be able to personalize my account more to our market, I would like to be able to print off of see my assets in Excel, and also with my own Custom Fields, (not possible for me although they say it is) . The date and time zone is a bit problem for us to know when the asset whats installed or purchased 02/04/16 means the 02 of april for us in norway but for gocodes it means 04 of febuary. so this is a feature we cannot use correctly

por GoCodes el 2/11/2016

Thanks for the review.
It's possible to export to Excel, there are sometimes some Excel settings which need to be updated for use outside USA/UK. Contact us directly and we can help with this. We are working on adding the local time zone feature.

Karen E.
Administrator
  • Publicado el 25/1/2019

"Protect your assets by tracking"

Comentarios: Very good. Very thorough. It’s a great til to help you keep track of the so many parts of a world of assets.

Puntos a favor: Ease of set up and support. We misunderstood a few things at the beginning but support was so helpful in helping us. Great customer service.

Contras: For our purposes we needed some additional equipment to erect it’s use. But we operated fine manually with this until we set up an electronic process.

por GoCodes el 18/3/2019

Hi Karen, thanks for your review.. We were a bit confused about your overall rating vs. likelihood to recommend? If you can explain further we would be pleased to assist you.

Allison I.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/10/2016

"Saves us money and helps avoid conflict!"

Comentarios: We use this software for rental items, and while it only allows us to keep one picture, and does not yet provide notifications to admin on check-in and check-outs (assignments), it has helped the warehouses and customer service team IMMENSELY in communication about the items, and our customers find it hard to wiggle out of paying for lost items that are clearly scanned out to them and not returned. We use the mapping too, to see if an item is in one or the other warehouse. Overall, this has been a great investment in a tool that help us, and continues to improve as we grow as well! thanks GoCodes!

Puntos a favor: The images, custom fields, app tools, and location services.

Contras: No email to admin on assignment and unassignment

por GoCodes el 2/11/2016

Thanks for the review.
We are evaluating adding asset assignment notifications as a new feature.

• Publicado el 26/10/2016
Franklin K.
EMS Supervisor
  • Publicado el 21/8/2018

"Great inventory system for static assets"

Comentarios: This has helped our business so much with keeping track of equipment and so many other assets. We go code our lock boxes, ladders, vacuums and almost anything we don’t want to lose. The GPS feature is so helpful.

Puntos a favor: The ease of putting a sticker in the asset. The ease of scanning the asset. The ability to scan multiple assets

Contras: The scanner doesn’t always work. Having to manually put in all of the info for each asset into the system

por GoCodes el 23/8/2018

Hello Franklin, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad you love the ease of use!

Sorry to hear you have had an issue with the scanner. We would love to hear more about how that happened so we can track it down and fix the issue.

Please check our knowledge base for more information or contact [email protected]

Tamlin L.
Office Assistant
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/8/2018

"Easy Check In and Check Out"

Comentarios: We love the bulk discount and the kind attention from Todd Penny. He's the best!

Puntos a favor: We love how easy it is to scan an item in and out of the department. It's FAST and easy. The Faculty love it and the students find it easy too. No more hassles!

Contras: It does take some time to put all the info for each item into the GoCode system, but it would be that way with any system.

por GoCodes el 23/8/2018

Hello Tamlin, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad you love the ease of use check in and out features!

For data entry, have you tried the Update All feature in the mobile apps that will make it very fast for entering lots of near identical assets? We also offer an optional data upload service using an Excel spreadsheet which can really help in that area.

Jackie K.
  • Publicado el 22/1/2019

"GoCodes Review"

Comentarios: IWe have had a good experience with GoCodes, it seems very easy to use from both the mobile and web platforms.

Puntos a favor: I like the ability to print our asset list by location so we can always have our foreman verify the assets on their job.

Contras: I think there are too many options to list for each asset, it should be kept more simple.

por GoCodes el 23/1/2019

Hello Jackie, thanks for the great feedback. I wanted to let you know that you can remove the asset options by hiding unused datafields. Let us know if you need assistance with setting that up.

• Publicado el 22/1/2019
Christopher R.
Program Manager
  • Publicado el 11/10/2017

"Great problem wish it had a few more features for actually filtering through equipment and such"

Comentarios: Equipment accountability is very important for what we do. I have found that we can use it for anything within our warehouse to keep track and make people accountable. Very happy with this.

Puntos a favor: Great GPS tracking and map locator
App is great and easy to use
Easy to train people to use the program. I have this to be nice.
Effective for its use.

Contras: The reports that are produced seem to be a little outdated. A better version of the report or a better template would make it much easier to read.
Filtering through equipment is not the best and needs some sort of update

por GoCodes el 14/10/2017

Hi Christopher, thanks for sharing your feedback on GoCodes. You mentioned the filtering and we can help. There are comprehensive features for filtering and grouping asset data using the grid sub-menu. We would be pleased to demonstrate this to you if that would help.

• Publicado el 11/10/2017
Nick A.
Shop manager / project manager

"Decent product"

Comentarios: Overall works well does what I need and what I expected. Won’t say it exceeds my expectations but is a decent asset management tool

Puntos a favor: Maintenance of our equiptment tool very helpful. Monitoring where it was last scanned

Contras: It’s tough to scan in limited light. And the scan sticker has a tough time staying on our often used landscape equiptment

por GoCodes el 19/3/2019

Hello Nick, good to hear your feedback that GoCodes was very helpful. You mentioned scanning in low light and did you know that you can turn on your smartphone light to solve that issue. Also you mentioned the labels. We offer a range of tougher materials like metal foil and metal tags which may be better suited to your project.

Frank L.
Technology Specialist
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/1/2019

"GO CODES almost there"

Comentarios: Overall, Go Codes is a much better system then our homemade inventory practices

Puntos a favor: We needed an easier way to track our inventory and GO Codes works great in that way. With the ability to scan tags and to add custom fields, Go Codes is a great value.

Contras: Being a school district we often have large quantities of equipment arriving at once. It's a little clumsy to maneuver while scanning large numbers of devices. I have a great vendor who sends me a list of serial numbers and inventory numbers so we can just add them without scanning. I would LOVE to be able to import all these but it can only be done by Go Codes doing it for a $$$. This is a major deal for me. Adding the ability for customers to upload into the system is a must for me.

por GoCodes el 15/1/2019

Hello Frank, thanks for your review. Our product team is looking at ways to make it easier and safer for customers to upload bulk data. To date we have provided this as a service as small user errors can easily result in data corruption and loss.

• Publicado el 11/1/2019
Keri H.
Technology Coordinator
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/8/2018

"Small School - works great!"

Comentarios: LOVE - it has saved me so much work!

Puntos a favor: We can download an inventory and see all the assets immediately. It's great - especially for state reporting!

Contras: I want it to be more mobile - easier to use from a phone.

por GoCodes el 23/8/2018

Hello Kari, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad it works so well for state reporting.

We would love to hear your ideas for how we can improve the mobile app to make it easier to use, please email or call us with your suggestions.

Karen E.
Grad Student Asst Cinema Arts

"Track and Protect"

Comentarios: We check out alot of equipment and GoCodes has been a lifesaver in tracking and marking our stock against theft and loss. Highly recommend it.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use. Very thorough instruction and customer service on initial roll-out.

Contras: The initial rollout is a bit awkward and you really do need team as you recommend to get your arms around all the pieces.

Douglas B.
CIO
Marketing y publicidad
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 23/7/2015

"GoCodes, how it helps EMW Productions in Asset Mangegement"

Puntos a favor: The product is super east to use a "no brainer" really. The ability to track our assets is simplified and I as CTO can manage the location, check in check out and the maintenance, warranty, etc of each asset is a key to proper asset control.

Contras: No GPS. No, seriously, I've talked with my peers and yes there is a strong placement for GPS tracking but dollar to dollar GoCodes is the best and most viable solution for multi office asset control. The tag quality, but that is only because I choose the cheapest tags to start with. Next batch will be the more durable tags.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice