Opiniones de GreenRope

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre GreenRope

Solución de ventas y marketing que combina CRM, marketing por correo electrónico/redes sociales, gestión de proyectos/tareas, emisión de tickets y herramientas de encuestas.

Descubre más sobre GreenRope

Mostrando 145 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Angel W.
Ceo
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/1/2020

"Loving greenrope"

Comentarios: Fantastic experience. My complaints are so minimal in comparison to what such a robust solution delivers

Puntos a favor: I really like the multi-use functionality of the system. You can pick what you do and don't want to use. Additionally there is such a deep level of detail that you can use to cultivate sales.

Contras: Not a fan of landing pages and the admin section.

por GreenRope el 31/1/2020

Hello Angel! We very much appreciate your kind words! Thank you so much. We look forward to working with you for a long time! If you do need any help, please feel free to reach out at any time!

• Publicado el 30/1/2020
Micaela A.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/8/2020

"The complete operaitonal solution"

Comentarios: GreenRope is an excellent solution for any organization that is looking to increase efficiency, improve viability and streamline operations. As a start-up software company that has grown organically, we found ourselves operating in silos and using multiple pieces of software to manage projects, lead flow, and order fulfillment, etc. With one piece of software, GreenRope has allowed us to integrate all components of our operation and, as an executive, I have real time viability into my team's daily updates and activities. We are now maximizing our sales efforts by capitalizing on the contacts we've amassed and building a cohesive marketing strategy with automated drip campaigns, social media integration, and webinars. My team appreciates operating from one dashboard and the reduction in manual processes (and follow up from me:) around day to day customer service and project management. We are confident we can not only improve our internal operation, but our customer's experience as well. After a comprehensive review of solutions on the market, we were pleasantly surprised with GreenRope's extensive capabilities at a very affordable price. After eliminating several subscriptions, we find ourselves at a net savings in software spend as well!

Puntos a favor: Comprehensive capabilities to manage our entire customer journey from lead generation to marketing automation, website traffic analytics, opportunity management, customer project management, invoicing, and customer service (surveys, help tickets, etc.) I can now manage my entire operation and team from one dashboard.

Contras: While this is ultimately a wonderful problem to have, the sheer volume of features makes it a bit daunting to get started. However, in just a few weeks, we've automated multiple manual functions making the investment of time well worth it!

por GreenRope el 31/8/2020

Hello Micaela! Thank you so much for the amazing review. We really appreciate your support of GreenRope and we are excited to see your growth! Please reach out if you ever have any questions! We are here to help!

• Publicado el 22/8/2020
Genna M.
Sr. Designer
Seguros, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/5/2018

"Overall, it's been just OK. It gets the job done but not always a great experience"

Comentarios: The experience of learning a new system is always beneficial in growing your skills. The analytics and dashboard reporting were also benefits for reviewing and improving campaigns.

Puntos a favor: Easy access to email templates and media library. Easy to upload new content. Easy to delete and move content within system. Easy to send test sends on emails. Support staff is friendly and they try to be helpful. Finally updated tool so you can search for items more easily, yay. They are regularly working to improve the product.

Contras: It's buggy and there are weird nuances to get used to within environments. Have to clear cache FREQUENTLY or issues occur. GR team does updates and doesn't notify their clients and sometimes this causes issues during important deadlines. Waiting for email test sends to hit inbox can be painful. No nesting folders for content available, so our list of emails and assets is LONG and not well organized. Can't upload a photo into the contact area- which is big issue for us in sending personalized emails on behalf of our HUGE sales staff with unique and varied information. The GR team hasn't been able to solve this for us and their workarounds don't really apply to our org.

Morgan D.
Content Specialist
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/6/2020

"High-quality, affordable and all-inclusive CRM service"

Comentarios: With GreenRope we are able to have a platform that has everything all in one spot so that our team is able to work more cohesively and efficiently.

Puntos a favor: I like that this software includes everything you need in a CRM all in one place. It allows you to seamlessly manage your marketing, social media, sales, and client projects all from GreenRope. Additionally, the interface is very user friendly with question marks next to every section that will give you further information of how to complete a task if you are lost. They also provide you with training and certifications to further familiarize yourself with the platform.

Contras: There are no downsides in GreenRope that our business has experienced. Any issues and questions we have had with the service have been solved through their wiki page, question mark buttons, and the training.

por GreenRope el 2/7/2020

Hi Morgan! Thank you for your amazing and glowing review! We are flattered! We are so happy you are part of the GreenRope platform, and using it to the max! We are excited to watch your business grow! We are always here to help.

• Publicado el 22/6/2020
Angela R.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/8/2019

"It'll save you money. Seriously."

Comentarios: Excellent - and very surprised. I'm geuninely impressed. This is an unusual experience for me. ;-)

Puntos a favor: I keep finding more stuff that it can do. We invested in it for the CRM part. And then found that it provides a store, a learning platform for our online courses, excellent email marketing, calendar booking schedule. These are all things we're not having to pay someone else for, so instead of expecting a return on investment in the coming months - we've already got it from day 1.

Contras: It's a big powerful thing, and therefore it can be a BIT complicated - but there's plenty of support available, so it's really not an issue.

por GreenRope el 3/9/2019

Thank you Angela for your great review! We value your feedback and appreciate you being a loyal GreenRope user! Please always know you can reach out to us if you ever have any questions or issues!

• Publicado el 30/8/2019
Director of Digital Marketing
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/9/2019

"Versatile and All-Encompassing"

Comentarios: Our problem before GreenRope is that we are a small business with high volume of records. Softwares that could handle our volume were not affordable or approachable for small business. GreenRope has been a great solution for us, and I am very impressed with their support.

Puntos a favor: - Affordable
- Contains everything we need in one software, whether email, database management, automation, sales management, etc.
- Great support and resources
- Database organization possibilities
- Easy visual interface for sales team

Contras: There are a few functionality efficiencies that they are still adding to the system. Example: cloning a contact record. But they are very responsive to suggestions and have developed many new features in the short time we have been a customer.

• Publicado el 12/9/2019
Ryan T.
Productos cosméticos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/2/2020

"GreenRope is helping to modernize our company!"

Comentarios: Everyone I've worked with at GreenRope is amazing. They've operated promptly and professionally when helping us solve our issues. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his leadership team have truly created a company culture that prides itself on its customer service.

Puntos a favor: GreenRope is a "more steak than sizzle" product. Once you understand the system, it becomes a powerful tool that can be used throughout every layer of an organization. Attaining a GreenRope certification empowers you with the skills needed to build a robust system for your industry. The most important step in creating an effective CRM is to first understand your customers, industry, and organization. GreenRope gives you the ability to apply that understanding into your CRM to maximize your growth.

Contras: Initially, the learning curve is steep as expected with the adoption of any new software

• Publicado el 26/2/2020
Naphtalie J.
Finance Administrator
  • Publicado el 21/6/2018

"Feel like there is a LOT i don't know still and bit overwhelmed but pretty happy with what I do know"

Comentarios: Our team is on the same page and we have one place to store all the correct data. This has been a lifesaver time and time again! Also like the templates for emails so one person can create them and others can follow suite.

Puntos a favor: Keeps our company on the same page and is very good for keeping detailed info about our contacts. Like the app but I feel like I ran into some confusion with it and couldn't find all the info I needed for the particular group of contacts I was working with.

Contras: I see quite a few areas of improvement. I like that we can use our email to send emails out to contacts but I don't like that it doesn't get captured in our Gmail account sent folder. Would like to be able to copy and paste someone's full address including zipcode from the list view Contact section without having to click to go into their account. I still am not able to edit Vendor Companies info although the Super User supposedly gave me permission to do so. It seems like there are quite a few quirks to work out still.

• Publicado el 21/6/2018
Christina (.
Sales and Marketing Manager
  • Publicado el 25/6/2018

"Been using this software more often in the last month. Find it time consuming and not user friendly"

Comentarios: tracks my basic activities in one place. good place to save my contact information and track email effectiveness.

Puntos a favor: I do not have many likes about the software. It is built more for computer people than for sales people. I can't imagine most sales people actually like this software at all. ....EVEN the survey is not user friendly. Had to add more to a box when I did not have any pros to add! See for a computer person, not a sales person.

Contras: - HATE the email functions that it will not save my signature in a regular format
- HATE how you create add company information to a client and it does not automatically update the company if you do not add company
- HATE how you have to click OK after you update each piece of the company
- HATE when you are making cold calls and you can't get an actual contact at a company you can't just add the company and add an CRM activity to the company as a whole and say something like called and could not get contact - will try again to find contact at a different location
- HATE that it either does not link with my google calendar or I do not know how to link it with my google calendar
- HATE that the mail does not show in my sent mail in my gmail account so I can see what was sent and when without being in the app.
HATE HATE HATE that spell check is not on as a default in the email settings
- HATE that when you use autofill for one category it changes all the categories

Elizabeth L.
Financial Consultant
Servicios financieros, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 21/8/2020

"New to GreenRope"

Comentarios: The customer service has been impeccable

Puntos a favor: The ability to create automation and workflows

Contras: Sometimes it feels a little clunky, but I'm new to it so I'm still learning

por GreenRope el 1/9/2020

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for the review! We'd love to learn more about what we can do to help make your experience 5 stars! Please reach out to our support team and we can set up additional training as well!

• Publicado el 21/8/2020
Alexis L.
Communications & Marketing Strategist
  • Publicado el 2/2/2018

"They are on top of their customer service!"

Comentarios: A ton of in depth marketing benefits! Please see my other review for more details.

Puntos a favor: The software is great for my needs in my role with company I work for. As the Marketing Strategist, it is vital to understand our audience. I personally love that I can do A/B testing with Greenrope and track what is doing well. We have multiple groups, so my colleagues and I can work with our donors on a more intimate level. Everything you need is all in one place. The reason for this review is mainly because of their customer service. Recently I ran into an error. Their Director of Client Services was absolutely amazing! He made sure that everything was fixed and made sure through screen sharing; that I was equipped with the right tools and knowledge moving forward. He was so helpful in explaining everything and I was able to utilize the platform much better. I learned things I didn't previously know and makes my job that much easier. Their other workers I came into contact were great too. They all would respond in a timely matter and make sure issues were resolved. They also offer web seminars to learn more about marketing and their platform. They really do care about the companies they work with and helping them excel.

Contras: The only con I would say is that there are a TON of features within Greenrope. I feel like there is a lot of things I didn't even know existed until recently. I had never used a CRM website prior to my current job, so navigating the site can be a bit difficult at times; mainly with the more detailed features. The basic features are easy to work with, but Greenrope offers so much more than basic features. I feel like because it can be difficult to navigate people might be missing out on the greatness of the platform.

• Publicado el 2/2/2018
Mark M.
Servicios para el consumidor
  • Publicado el 29/6/2018

"Overwhelmingly Functional - GreenRope can do such much to help your business."

Comentarios: GreenRope helps me run my business from all aspects of Marketing and CRM

Puntos a favor: There are so many ways this software platform can help your business. It is a learning process on how to best get the most out of it. I love the broad set of features and the way so many things can be automated.
Specifically, the CRM component of this software platform is so robust and functional. We are able to use the CRM (which is the backbone of the platform) to do the normal CRM activity tracking AND so much more. The CRM uses a group set up process to keep your contacts organized. This structure enables a number of automated functions to be triggered by group as well as giving different levels of visibility to the group or contact. This functionality enables the building of community among group members or oversight and management of activities by group members.

Contras: The learning curve is overwhelming and the set up process does not really mitigate this. No offense to the GR Support team (they are fantastic), but when you start on-boarding - you do not know, what you do not know. So, getting started can be overwhelming. My suggestion to GR is to take the approach that they use for building automation and work with each business to develop a product functionality road-map to move the training from the most important functionality to the less important functions. The help videos and customer support are very good supplements to the on-boarding process.

• Publicado el 29/6/2018
William R.
Managing Director
Consultoría de gestión, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/10/2016

"The best of all worlds"

Comentarios: As a consultant, I've worked with some of the world's largest and hottest firms, including dozens of startups. I've therefore also worked with dozens of different CRM and marketing automation systems, including all the well-known brands. All have their pluses and minuses, but the one I recommend the most to clients is Greenrope. The combination of features and capabilities make this platform second to none. Everything is integrated from CRM to email drip campaigns to web landing pages to customer service ticketing. For small to mid-sized firms, this is your best bet as you don't need to learn and integrate several disparate systems. I give this 5 stars in all areas except ease of use, only because it has so many features that it's not as easy as a low-end system, but well-worth the trade-off. That said, it does have a robust help section with animated visuals. I did rate features & functionality with 5 stars because it has everything most users need, however, very high end firms that need sophisticated calculation fields, etc. may need something more expensive. But for most, this platform has it all. Highly recommended!

Puntos a favor: High-end and loaded with all the features needed by most marketers

Contras: Not as easy to use as low-end software

• Publicado el 7/10/2016
Garry M.
  • Publicado el 20/9/2016

"Finally a CRM that your sales team will love!"

Comentarios: GreenRope is a breath of fresh air, brings sales enablement into the CRM space. Having used virtually every CRM out there, either in a corporate environment or for my own sales teams, GreenRope delivers where others fail.
Platforms like SalesForce are great but in my experience, you end up dedicating hours, weeks, months and years to further develop the CRM to suit your business. More often than not engaging outside consultants or employing an in-house team to achieve results. Unfortunately, by that time your investment has reached a point of no return!

Puntos a favor: GreenRope just works the way you do...sure there is customization to be done, but the excellent support and online tutorials make it so easy. Forget sales enablement and email platform add-ons to supplement your CRM, it is all built in with GreenRope.
Not only is it the best CRM I have worked with it is definitely the most cost effective. Pricing is based on the number of contacts in your database, not the number of user seats. I feel that GreenRope is totally aligned with my business, as I grow my customer base and increase my sales revenue, then my cost to manage that larger contact base increases accordingly.

Contras: When implementing any new system there is always a learning curve. But the GreenRope implementation support is first class and has you up and running in no time.

• Publicado el 20/9/2016
Charles B.
Partner
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/9/2016

"It does more than you think and it does it well"

Comentarios: I have used a number of CRM systems that range from old access based databases through to bespoke coded at a frightening cost, passing the mainstream like Salesforce etc on the way.
The main bug bear for a business owner is often complex administration, especially when it comes to cross platform integration with websites, e-marketing etc.
Greenrope pulls together everything you need to do very well in one package.
The cost is reasonable. The staff are helpful and act promptly.
I have recommended Greenrope and those i've told have recommended it to others. That in itself should tell you more than any one glowing review as it shows Greenrope works well across many industries. I look forward to the new features that are added frequently and my business future with Greenrope as part of it.

Puntos a favor: I don't need to use more than one platform or software and make them communicate reliably, Greenrope does it all.

Contras: No one software can be everything to every person or business. To keep it easy to use and difficult to break you have to make slight limitations.

• Publicado el 30/9/2016
Laurie G.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/6/2018

"GreenRope's CRM handles everything we need for our small business!"

Comentarios: Having everything in one place makes it so easy to track all of our members and prospective members. I can manage our events, emails and analytics all in one place. The staff are also amazing and such a pleasure to work with!

Puntos a favor: Email marketing, event management, membership management, analytics and workflows all in one place! There aren't many CRM's that also handle email marketing and tie in registration for events. I love that I can do everything all in one place and pull up individual profiles to track their email reads, memberships purchased and events attended. The customer support is also exceptional. It never takes more than a few hours for them to get back to you, and you can always use the online chat for even faster responses.

Contras: There's a few small bugs related to events, and API can be tricky, but if you have the patience, you can make anything work.

Shoan S.
Marketing Strategist
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/5/2018

"Greenrope is the #1 self contained Marketing Machine available today"

Comentarios: I was able to make more money, in less time with less effort because Greenrope allowed me to automate all of my business systems and processes with perfect peace and ease.

Puntos a favor: Greenrope allows me to run my complete business from stem to stern without having to purchase any other unnecessary software applications. I can run all of my events and memberships with the click of a button and ease of use.

Contras: The biggest frustration I have with Greenrope is not being feed my workaholic addiction. I am now able to work smarter and have more free time to work on my business because many of the business hours I wasted have now been automated and made my business life more simple. Greenrope completely automated my business and made it possible for me to spend more time with my family and friends. Although

Bonnie M.
Educator
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/11/2018

"Greenrope"

Comentarios: Greenrope really is quite a wonderful customer relationship management (CRM) system! It does so much and helps our team track, communicate, and follow-up with our customers/students, and prospective customers/students as well as collaborate with each other on all of our projects/events.

Puntos a favor: What I like most about Greenrope is the ability to track and connect with our potential students/clients easily. We run many programs and will have multiple informational sessions all at different times and locations – trying to keep track of all of that very important information (communications, RSVP's, which media was used for which communication, who has opened our email/who hasn't, reminder email scheduling, who needs a warm return call, etc.) would be impossible without Greenrope. Also, being able to login and see what my staff is working on and where they are with a particular event or project is super helpful!

Contras: The only thing I can think of that I wish Greenrope would do - is sometimes open the desired page/data faster, but honestly that might just be a (our) system issue and not necessarily a Greenrope issue.

• Publicado el 8/11/2018
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/5/2018

"This CRM suits our current needs."

Puntos a favor: It is very flexible. This CRM has the ability to create custom "Groups". These can be customized for your business or, even work for organizing a little league team.
The ability to customize most of the contacts' information is also very nice. We can create different, trackable itmes within the client contact information that are relevant to our business.
The ability to email clients through the CRM and see if the email has been read is nice.

Contras: Workflows, while there, are clunky. Automatic workflows were one of the most important selling points for us however, we have abandoned using them.
Many of the emails sent out of the system for marketing purposes are not seen. They end up in spam folders.

Diana S.
Director of Brand
Petróleo y energía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/5/2018

"I've been with Greenrope since 2013 and have watched them continue to grow & develop!"

Comentarios: All in one product at a VERY good price. Also GreenRope always STRIVES to keep up with technology and offer the best to it's users. If I can't do something they always seem to come up with an update that allows for it. This software is fantastic for small companies but can also support the larger businesses.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use for the most part. There are a lot of features and tools - so it takes a while for everything to come together and understand how to use the system. But once you do everything begins to click and make sense. I would much rather learn one systems than 3 or 4.

Contras: Depending on what browser I am using things sometimes get hung up or I am I unable to edit properly. I wish the email templates were more modern and ready to use.

Derek P.
creative director
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/11/2019

"The Greenrope Team ROCKS!"

Comentarios: VERY POSITIVE. The best part about this is the support team behind the software. I am new to GR so it is so CLUTCH having a team to reach out to when I am stuck in the mud. They have each helped me at various stages in implementing marketing funnels for my client. They are very responsive and I can always count on them to help me get things to the finish line. You guys make me look good! Thank you very much for your help and support. You guys rock!

Puntos a favor: A ton, the organization of elements, I also like how user friendly it is to jump from section to section.

Contras: Nothing, I am new to GR so alot of my problems are more about me being new to it, than anything wrong with the software....

por GreenRope el 11/11/2019

Hi Derek! Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words. We enjoy working with you and look forward to helping you more with your projects!

• Publicado el 9/11/2019
Dan K.
Web Team
  • Publicado el 24/5/2018

"Creating emails is easy, customer service is excellent, backend is intuitive & clear"

Comentarios: I use GreenRope and Ontraport. GreenRope is fast and seamless, if I don't know something either the documentation or Customer Service gets me the answer. In OntraPort, it is not as intuitive so I'm always wasting time consulting their piss-poor documentation or going round and round with their customer service who think that I'm just not doing things the way OntraPort designed it versus what OntrPort is theoretically capable of doing. Can you guys buy out OntraPort and fix it or kill it? I know this is asking a lot...

Puntos a favor: The ability to help customers restart drip campaigns; the ability to easily clean up the database; the flexibility of the API; customer service doesn't have to be explained a problem three times - they come back with the helpful response the first time; the ability to easily set up a new list with forms and autoresponders is the best; the ability to check the stats on sent emails and signup history; and the ability to help people stuck in the sign-up procedure. We deal with a lot of 55 - 75 year old people and the ability to go in and help them with their newsletter subscriptions as if I was them is superb. Other software I've used act like the end user is 23 and grew up on computers, which only adds to the customer service burden.

Contras: We deal a lot with membership sites and wish GreenRope had a membership plugin to WordPress. It may have a work-around, I may just have to get with customer service to figure it out.

Founder and Director
  • Publicado el 22/5/2018

"I use this program on a daily basis at work at a university."

Comentarios: Ease of use, easy to teach to other users, very consistent when working on a daily basis with software, no surprises.

Puntos a favor: The software is very easy to use and can be taught easily to new/other users. It allows us to easily manage/contact clients who are interested in our programs. It also fulfills other necessary work function: creating automated drip campaigns, creating daily reminders for phone calls, creating meeting/events.

Contras: The software can be slow at times which prevent us from doing our jobs, but this tends to only last for a couple hours. This is my only complaint. GR has performed very well for us given the amount of contacts that we have uploaded.

Digital Marketing Specialist
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/5/2018

"Overall really good"

Puntos a favor: GreenRope for marketing automation is an extremely robust solution at a very reasonable price point. I'll be making comparisons to HubSpot as I have used their solution as well. Here is what I like best: - Track multiple websites at no additional cost, add as many users as you want at no additional cost
- No contracts, month-to-month, and very affordable for its capabilities (unlike HubSpot)
- Define user fields on contact and company level, very easy to setup and manipulate
- The 'Groups' framework of the solution allows you to align sales and marketing effort quite seamlessly
- Custom objects allow you to really take customizing your CRM user interface to the next level (i.e. creating intake forms or scripts for discovery calls)
- Tons of great features for managing other internal processes, projects, accounting, etc

Contras: - The user interface can be daunting and confusing at first, not as intuitive as HubSpot
- You cannot have multiple tabs of GreenRope open, unlike HubSpot.
- Automation is setup in 3 areas serving very different purposes, whereas in HubSpot you can perform all workflows, drip campaigns, and customer journeys in one area
- You have to request more storage space for the media library (starts with only 100MB!)

• Publicado el 17/5/2018
Amanda C.
Sales Rep
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/1/2018

"Helps manage my sales leads, send out automated emails, and track opportunities based of phases."

Comentarios: The ability to track new leads , schedule followups and send automated emails based on opportunity phases.

Puntos a favor: The mobility with it being cloud based and that it has an app. I also really like the automation of emails based on campaigns that our team has created. Whenever emails have been read and links within the emails have been clicked, Greenrope will automatically assign a followup on my calendar.

Contras: I feel that the mobile app isn't as user friendly as the browser when it comes to searching. I also don't like that you need to click save when you're moving from tab to tab on a clients file. I find that I lose a lot of info especially when creating a new client because I am documenting on multiple tabs, so when you close and save it is only saving on the tab you were last using.

• Publicado el 23/1/2018