15 años ayudando a las empresas ecuatorianas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de BQE CORE Suite

Sobre BQE CORE Suite

Software integrado para contabilidad, tiempo, gastos y facturación de proyectos para empresas de arquitectura.

Descubre más sobre BQE CORE Suite

Overall the experience is good, however the accounting module should be improved in order to be more user friendly.

Contras:

Early on we had a difficult time understanding the vendor bill workflow.

Valoraciones de BQE CORE Suite

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

BQE CORE Suite tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 742 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado BQE CORE Suite antes?

Filtrar opiniones (742)

Andrew
Managing Partner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Yep, there is a feature for that!

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Good. Invoicing and time entry in the program fit our needs. There are always more features that we discover when we need more from CORE.

The program is cloud based which keeps us current. Most of the time when I have specific report, feature, or activity that I want, I can find what I need quickly. As with many programs, CORE does more than my office utilizes it for. Invoicing and time entry are usually smooth processes.

Contras:

We migrated from ArchiOffice and feel that the way contacts are managed in CORE is utterly useless. We've abandoned it in favor of a piecemeal assortment of Office 365 and Mac built-in programs.The structure of projects is also something that can be improved. When a project transforms from hourly to percentage or adds phases, CORE has some flexibility but there are troublesome aspect such as migrating time from a single phase project to ensure it can be captured in invoices.

Angela
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Still learning BUT working well for our firm

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Ease of creating new projects with various templates & phases, option to assign fee schedules and invoicing

Contras:

The platform runs slow and you have to constantly scroll. Great reporting options; however, could use improvement by allowing more customization on templates (removing fields, adding fields, etc...)

Alternativas consideradas:

Software has issues, but their customer support is pretty good

2,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: In theory, I like all of the features that core has to offer, however, when the features don't work the way they're supposed to it becomes a bit of a nightmare to use. It has a lot of bugs, crashes often and in general is just not very user friendly.

I like the expense management feature for employee reimbursement and client billing purposes. I also liked the accounting feature that allows you to bill expenses straight from the Cloudfeeds. I also really liked their customer support. They have a solid team on standby for customer support. I would often get the same person when I called. They are super friendly and know how to navigate the software.

Contras:

It's time consuming to use - it's so slow and there are a lot of features that bug out and simply don't work the way they're supposed to, so I spend a lot of time navigating all of that, which is a bummer.

Tanya
Tanya
Architectural Associate en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great product fro expense and time tracking, and way more

5,0 hace 3 meses

I have been using BQE Software for almost 4 years now. I have been reguarly logging hours and expenses as part of my daily work. I really love the app version in which I can snap a picture on the go from my receipt and toss the receipt away immediatelly. It has saved me tons of time of collecting receipts and then balancing my credit card account. Tracking billable hours is also pretty easy and there are couple of options to do so for each personality from using project timers that you can play and pause to straight old-fashined type of plug-in. Overall, I am very happy of this software.

Contras:

I like all features I have to use for my work.

Umang
Electrical Design Engineer en India
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best at Accessibility and Time management.

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, it was a good experience till date. I would like to have Time Management section improvised so that it can be more functional in day-to-day task management.

Overall functionality and Ease of usage is best.

Contras:

As I have mentioned in the previous page time management can be improved.

Controls engineer en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great app and product for time tracking

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Love the app will continue to use it. I recommend it 10/10!!

I am an employee that uses this app to submit hours to invoice billing for our customers. It is easy to input hours, expenses and review history of past projects via app and website

Contras:

Initially the app was difficult to modify hours and such. I have been using the app for 2 years and they have improved the app a great deal!

Lokesh
Electrical Drafter en Canadá
Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados

Great Product

Comentarios: Great, Awesome product and will recommend to others

Easy to access and to learn the software.

Contras:

No complaints about the software, its great.

Israel
Senior Finance en México
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

BQE: the ally of the companies

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

It is a tool that allows you to have a better control of the projects and times that will be charged to the clients.

Contras:

They always attend to the faults that arise, but sometimes it takes a little longer than desired.

Taylor
Construction Engineer en EE. UU.

Easy & Efficient!

5,0 hace 7 días Nuevo

The functions on BWQ CORE Suite are very user-friendly & easy to navigate. I am able to track my time that I spend on each project very easily, which in turn helps me prioritize my tasks for the upcoming weeks.

Contras:

Sometimes the program will run a bit slower than others that I use on my computer, but that could very well be related to the amount of information under one's profile rather than being a quality issue.

Virgil
Principal en EE. UU.

How CORE is working for our Firm

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: So far so good. It will take some time to learn the program.

Core, seems to provide leadership with all the information needed to evaluate production and man power..

Contras:

multiple steps to get/run a report that provides what we need to understand production performance.

Felice
Office Manager en EE. UU.

BQE Core Review Dec 2022

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: This software does take some time and effort to learn, but as with everything you get out of it what you put into it. You need to take the time to both learn and enter data so that you get accurate results.

The customer service is outstanding and available 24-7. The software itself is easy to use as long as you put the time in to learn what it can do. Reports are great and very customizable and if you cannot find what you need there is an option to reach out for a custom report for a fee. Time entry is extremely easy to do whether you are in the office or on the go.

Contras:

Invoices when in draft mode cannot only have some changes made to them, whereas other PM software I have used lets you update more whilst in this mode. Also we started using the accounting feature and the bank feed updates are still not working

Alexandra
Office Manager en Canadá
Ingeniería civil, 2-10 empleados

BQE Core Review

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Since the minute we began to research and consider switching our project management software to BQE Core, we have felt that the team at BQE has been nothing but helpful through the process. The sales team were there to answer questions, suggest videos/webinars to get familiar with Core and to let us know about sales promotions we may be interested in. When we finally made the choice to move to Core, they were excellent at getting us set up with the software and following up on any questions we had. Since implementing Core, we have found that we have much better control over how our projects are managed, we are seeing much better performance data and are very happy with the product.

We like that there is a lot of control over how we set up our projects and the integration options available through Core. We recently made the switch to this software and find that we are able to track project time, expenses and profitability much easier than with our previous software.

Contras:

Because there are so many options and settings it can take a bit of time to get used to finding what you are looking for. Things are taking us a bit longer to manage in this software - however, with more time using it and the training/support options available, we recognize this will only be a temporary issue to using Core.

Jill
Business Admin en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 11-50 empleados

Robust Software Program

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Tech support is the best I've ever experienced. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Just wish I didn't have to call them so much.

There were a lot of interfaces to this software. It did everything we needed, but not everybody was on board with the difficult of use.

Contras:

It was probably way more than a company of our size needed. We are switching to Squava after just a year and a half. We felt like a beta tester of this software. Our project managers thought it was hard to use, and didn't feel our data was always accurately depicted.

President en Noruega
Ingeniería civil, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I am happy to say that I took a leap of faith in upgrading my office to BQE

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Prior to using BQE software I used Wind-2 and SEMA4 which are costly programs. I was not a newbie to using project management software when implementing BQE. My greatest frustration in using those legacy programs was that they did not have any flexibility in them that allowed me to update or “correct” erroneous entries into the system database without having the data reprogrammed in some way by the vendor. Support for BQE can assist making changes on the fly if need be and hopefully will continue to support the services industry in the future. I have witnessed the mission of BQE to continue to improve the software and support for its users. I am happy to say that I took a leap of faith in upgrading my office to BQE and have not been disappointed.

SIMPLICITY – it is an easy transition from paper time sheets in a format that employees can easily understand. Employee time entries can add memos that are invaluable to explain charges to clients or counsel employees on their activities. FLEXIBILITY – Some projects require slightly different reporting/invoicing formats to fit the client’s needs. BQE support assists with accomplishing just that at a reasonable cost. SUPPORT – Over these years, issues in understanding inputs or reporting have been addressed in real-time, on-line, to help maintain operation schedules for billing and reporting. REPORTS – Both summary and detailed reports are available that can include memos to help clarify time and expenses. One can look at a project from different facets based on a manager’s needs.

Contras:

Some of the labor reporting modules need to be reviewed that use an integer formatted numbers that round off and be updated to use an accounting formatted number with 2 decimal places. My accounting department uses two report for payroll that use incorrect time (rounding up) instead of an exact job time/cost figure. I have to review and have them update to the corrected time values each time.

Lisa
Accountant en EE. UU.

BQE CORE Suite

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The biggest benefit is not having to constantly perform backups and worry about losing our data because my computer crashes. Since we utilize several of the options we had before in BillQuick, we haven't made too many changes.

We upgraded from BillQuick to CORE earlier this year. The ability to access whatever I need online makes it so much easier if I need to work from a location outside of the office. Integration was effortless and the help videos are easy to understand and implement. I needed very little training as it was very similar to BillQuick and feel anyone who has used any type of accounting software should be able to use without a great deal of effort. There are several training sessions available to new users on a weekly basis that made it easier for me to schedule. The ability to get immediate customer support is a definite plus.

Contras:

Sometimes I've had issues where it takes awhile to save time card entries but this may be an issue with our internet and not the software. There have been a few quirks where completed jobs suddenly become active; the interest in the bank reconciliation doesn't carry over to the general ledger. There were also several report default templates that were available in BillQuick that are not available in CORE. You may need to pay for a customized report that used to be free.

Business Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I highly recommend bqe - Core!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I value honesty, and I value those that take ownership. I recommend bqe-CORE. I just designed a ‘custom report’ for our company utilizing the CORE ‘Custom Report’ section. They were great to work with. We are now using ‘my’ Company report starting January 2020. This ‘custom report’ pulls in all our client ‘project data’ real time. It shows what’s important to us…. our project team. We have many concurrent project-phases (hourly or not to exceed contract phases) under the parent project, that start one year and end the next. This custom report is a great tool for us… color coded – RED, showing when over budget (time or ‘not to exceed’ contract fee).

We transferred 12 years of ‘Project History’ to bqe – CORE effective January 1, 2019. I am the Business Manager and I report directly to the owner of the Company. I keep current the clients we work with…..and all project-phase information for the company , billing – invoicing, using the CORE operating system. As a former Marine Corps officer…. then commercial banker (15 years) I believe that ‘People make the difference’….. not machines. The people at bqe – CORE, particularly the HELP DESK, are all professionals – they know what they are talking about and they care. I highly recommend bqe – CORE!

Contras:

I wish there were more built-in invoice/report customization options

Barbara
Principal en
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

We Are All Surprised I Am Writing This Review!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I purchased my first licenses of Billquick reluctantly, as an overpriced timesheet management system for my very small business and quickly began fighting to make it meet my partners needs for invoicing our clients. It was not pretty and there were times when we had serious discussions about whether this was the right fit for me. but the BQ team didn't give up and I am glad I did not. One advantage of a rough start was the opportunity to get to know and really appreciate the exceptional quality, skill, and patience of the support team assembled for BQ clients. Over the years, we have struggled and grown and improved our skills and processes together, and that is one of the exceptional things about this software and this company. They really do listen to their users and try to incorporate our priorities and needs into the upgrade process. The program is feature rich, and most companies won't need to use every feature that is available, but there are convenient and graceful ways to make each person's interface efficient, streamlined and comfortable. When the same program is usable for an intern on his first day and our power user when she is invoicing you know it is easy to use. I used to wish Quickbooks would get a better time management and invoicing capability so I could stop buying Billquick, but now I am trying to get rid of Quickbooks! The network versions work well, I can access the program over a VPN, and I have gone months without calls to the Support Team lately. Having grown from 5 to 30 employees since becoming a customer, I have to say, Billquick has been part of our path to success.

Great ability to customize individual user views, strong client and project tracking functions. Efficient invoicing capabilities with interface with Quickbooks. Consistent updates and improvements to the program. Very strong customer support and help desk.

Contras:

I do wish there was a different pricing model that allowed different segmentation of the features, I would like to see stronger payroll/benefits/hr functionality and accounting completed so we can ditch Quickbooks, and my project managers would like additional flexibility in building gantt charts.

Andrew
Principal/Senior Scientist en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 2-10 empleados

CORE usage = happy owners = happy employees = good business

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: It's been a huge change from Deltek, but for the better. It's been fairly easy for two non-super-tech savy guys to run and implement, import 50+ existing projects with partial budgets, and the help line is GREAT!

The dashboard integration is great, could use a few tweaks but exactly what we wanted out of this type of software - project based management system.

Contras:

CORE is set up to be based off individual projects which is great for our business, however Vendor Bills don't have an "easy sort" button to be associated with projects, instead it categorizes it by Vendor. When the PROJECT dictates the Vendor and their bill, everything should still be linked back to the project.

Wakif
Accounts Manager en Canadá

I feel liberated with Core

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As alluded earlier my experience with Core exceeds expectation. Most hiccups are sorted instantly with the knowledgeable support team. And with constant feedback, customization and updates, Core has met our firms needs and has delivered on every aspect of CRM and Project Management.

In my capacity as an Accounts Manager, I feel liberated to access critical client data in real time. Ability to update the Core database remotely from multiple devices has increased efficiency and productivity for the Finance & Accounting Dept. Seamless integration across one interface has been a game changer for project management. Collaboration, time and expense entries and accessing overall health of projects is readily available. Key performance indicators and customizable dashboards offers the foodies who eat with their eyes an appetizing experience using Core.

Contras:

Change is the only constant. Offering end user of Core inclusivity and engaging in product improvement will enhance significant updates. Select a Core group of users, incentivize and march to the finish line fielding their hands on user experience , constraints and limitations. Polishing and adding new features are the key to user satisfaction.

Sanda
Partner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

It is easy to invoice projects and for time entry

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We no longer have to rely on our IT to maintain the software and our servers or worry about the backups. Love the dashboards and overall beautiful looking interface of Core.

We have been with BQE for 17 years and 3 years back we made a decision to switch to all cloud BQE Core and we love it. This was the best decision! All our employees were onboard without any difficulty as it is very easy to navigate in Core and everything is consistent, with the result there is no learning curve between the screens. We are also experiencing that it is easy to do invoicing and track time in Core. We are taking advantage of some of the advanced features of Core like 'Report Scheduler' that has helped us automate the reporting process. Our clients electronically receive statements and accounts receivable reports resulting in less human involvement in maintaining the cash flow.

Contras:

Very early on we were not pleased with updates stepping on our settings but since then it has been rectified.

Autumn
Accounting Specialist en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Core has been a huge time saving for us..

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It is such a user-friendly software program and the customer service is definitely great.

Core has been a huge time savings for us. The ease of creating invoices, making and customizing reports, and entering time has improved our ability to get more done overall. We have been very pleased with all aspects of customer service, the integration team, custom reports team, trainers, and call center for the one off type questions and issues. We would recommend Core to anyone on the fence about the service. It is such a user-friendly software program

Contras:

There was a bit of a learning curve in the beginning and training coordination was somewhat challenging but nothing extraordinary.

Claudia
IT Manager en Suecia
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We have a pleasant experience with Core as compared to previous software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: In general, we have a pleasant experience as compared to our previous software. Core works appropriately and has solved our time and expense and billing problems significantly.

Core has a easy and intuitive user interface which makes our day to day processes easier. With Core being a cloud software close to 200 employees are using it on a daily basis for time and expense tracking, billing and engagement management. Our business is not a typical accounting firm with 1 or 2 billing person, we have 75 people in our billing department that do invoice simultaneously out of Core. Prior to switching to Core it was a daunting task. All the processes are faster and better with Core. It is is our main business management software and we before it we had a local system installed on our servers.

Contras:

More tools for creating reports according to our needs and more options for administrators

Mackenzie
Tax & Legal Assistant en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados

Tax & Legal Service Invoicing

4,0 el año pasado

The user layout is fairly easy to manage and self-explanatory.

Contras:

Online credit card payments via Stripe have not worked well since we began using the product in August 2021. The error codes are never consistent and customer service never seems to be able to provide an explanation for the issues (even after ruling out user error). We also tried to set up ACH payments via Plaid and were never able to successfully link the systems. Many clients have had to call our office or mail a check to provide payment on their Core invoices which should have been online-pay capable.

Faith
Office manager en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Switching to Core has been a big improvement

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The overall experience has been good for the management and our staff. Tech support people are very knowledgeable, professional and patient.

In our previous software we were not able to run reports that are helpful to our business. After switching to BQE Core we are now able to run all kinds of reports and it has been a big improvement just in this area. We are utilizing Core for time and expense tracking and billing. All our staff use it and with everything in one place it makes data mining easier.

Contras:

Some bumps in the road in the very beginning but well past that now.

Junaid
President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Core comes with powerful features

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Here are some of the features that we like the most in Core and these features have made us a better firm: We definitely like; Reports, especially project analysis and performances. The ability to activate / deactivate phases on a project. We have been invoicing out of Core and recently I am appreciating ePayments and stripe integration and project management dashboard.

After testing many other products in the market when we were deciding to make a switch, I can confidently say Core by far was right at the top of the list. The features and power are so vast that I believe BQE should offer certification courses for Core. We still are in early stages of exploiting all the amazing features of Core, but there is no question as a firm we have become more disciplined in managing client expectation on budget and project performance as a whole. Customer service is great and your ongoing feature videos are the best learning tools.

Contras:

We would like to see improvements in Gantt chart area.