Opiniones de Itemize

Sobre Itemize

Escaneo rápido de recibos y fácil creación de informes de gastos sobre la marcha o en la oficina. No te conformes con los estándares. Itemize.

Descubre más sobre Itemize

Not only can I store my receipts digitally, without worrying about keeping the paper copy, but I can also save them on the Cloud and access them from any device.

Contras:

Longer receipts can be a pain to get to scan, and the app does freeze up and close on it's own every so often causing slightly more work.

Valoraciones de Itemize

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Itemize tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 273 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Itemize antes?

Filtrar opiniones (273)

Arshard
Arshard
Chief Accountant en Sri Lanka
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

The best finance manager

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: When trying to handle year end taxes Itemize can come in handy. every transaction is stored in your personal folder, which comes in handy use when generating reports. Also, you can store all your receipts hereafter, there is no fear of losing any or hoarding a 100s of papers anymore. This makes finance managing very easy.

I need not save a bunch of receipts anymore for any unpredictable situations. I can just save it in the app, and if ever needed I can show use the pictures to show in stores and exchange my orders etc. Managing the expenses have become easier as I can enter the pictures easily into the expenses log.

Contras:

The app sometimes crashes, which though is not a major drawback sometimes can be frustrating especially when you are in a hurry. And the categories are preset, sometimes we the users might prefer adding in their own categories.

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Accounting for a small group's expenses at its finest

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Receipt tracking is an issue that we're working to solve with our new service. The program is advanced enough to correctly upload data. Streamlined accounting and receipt itemization. As it turns out, the product is rather nice. It's just that I don't think I'll be using it right now.

Keeping tabs on deductible expenses is a snap using Itemize. Itemize makes it simple to add images of receipts that have been scanned or photographed. Tracking my costs has been a breeze thanks to Itemize. Organizing my receipts is a breeze now that I can do it from my phone and computer.

Contras:

It's difficult to amend entries if they aren't properly scanned, and I'd rather have the photographs it captures be saved in a different folder. Due to the lack of scalability, I would not suggest it for large corporations.

June
Retired Educational Administrator en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Love this program!

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I believe it’s a little expensive, as I only use it for my household expenses. I am retired so I do not have business expenses. I would love a little bit of a discount next year if possible .

The spreadsheets I can print at the end of the year!

Contras:

Some of the glitches are frustrating, such as entering the type of expense, any title with the first letter higher than an L is not showing up right now!

Ike
Ike
Fuente: GetApp

How did i live without Itemize?

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I am using the Itemize App to capture any and all my expenses.
i take a picture of the receipt and ...bingo it creates a record for me and translates the image into the data record in seconds. Amazing. sometimes i may enter the project that it is related to. for me it saves many hours of organizing my expenses. at the end of the month I print a detailed report for my CPA. and i am done. no limitation on the number of items i capture. i also log my mileage for tax/exp reporting. in addition credit card receipts are automatically added to the Itemize App. all of this for about $100 ANNUALLY. it saves me ten times in hours and mistakes and frustration.

easy to instal, a pleasure to use, reliable, AI technology, responsive customer service. flexible for multiple levels and variations of reporting. no limitation on quantity and size for one flat fee. most advance features of it kind. Reporting function may be done also from the PC.

Contras:

unlimited reports but reporting function initiation should be more uniformed.

Respuesta de Itemize Corp.

hace 6 años

Thanks for the great review! Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] for future any suggestions or questions you may have!

Administrative Support en EE. UU.
Aerolíneas/aviación, 11-50 empleados

Itemize review

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our accounting department has used this product extensively to save us time as we go through invoices. We no longer need to have an associate enter every invoice we have. We are able to significantly cut our time on this task.

This software helps parse data from receipts, invoices, and the like, and I love that there is a software that can do all of this automatically for me.

Contras:

The API has caused some issues for our company, but we have been able to get great help from customer service, and our IT personnel have been able to quickly implement their assistance.

Mathy
Mathy
Flying Giraffe Travel, Oasis/Palm Coast Travel, a member of Signature Travel Network en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Getting me organized with ease.

5,0 hace 5 años

The ease of use is wonderful and it has enough options for me to keep track of business, personal and charity spending.

George
George
Owner en EE. UU.
Arquitectura y planificación, Trabajador autónomo

Itemize review

5,0 hace 4 años

It is very easy to use especially with it finding catagories and allowing customizing such as adding tips to restaurants. Works good come tax time. Photoraphing receipts is easy.

Contras:

Finding my local credit union would help speed up the recording of the transaction.

Ramon
Ramon
Real Estate Agent en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I like the app and use it to help me be more efficient with my time.

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Efficiency and productivity

I like the ease of taking a photo of my receipts and having the app autofill the vendor and amount.

Contras:

I do not like not being able to select pre-determined categories. I'd like a way to have a drop down of available categories to choose from.

Daniel
Daniel
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great concept, but definitely needs some work to be a great product I would recommend

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: When it works properly it makes accounting for my construction business quite easy. Unfortunately it has a tendency to be rather glitchy and doesn't actually export all the data that I input when scanning receipts which is frustrating.

The ability to code receipts to different jobs as well as the ability to add activity codes to each receipt

Contras:

Activity coding is a good idea but the data downloads dont take any of the activity data so its ultimately not useful.

Ivor
Ivor
Manager en Australia
Construcción, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Thanks to Itemize

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It costs money and isn’t cheap, but it works for me and I can claim it back next year.

It means I don’t need to keep each receipt when I purchase work related items, just create a custom search and in a second the report is there, with receipts too if you want them

Contras:

That I have to manually create a report for the financial year

C Lynn
IT Tech en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

This app has saved me so much time!

5,0 hace 5 años

1. Never have to look for a receipt again 2. Stores accept pictures of the receipts for returns 3. End of the year report for tax purposes - The is has saved me HOURS of year end time when doing my taxes

Contras:

1. Categories - wish I could just make my own and delete the other ones 2. Sometimes it's slow to connect to server so it takes a while to update my database. 3. Wish I could set up auto reports - where it would send them to my email monthly, yearly.

Christopher
Vice President en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great way to save time and money

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We utilize itemize for our construction receipts and it has worked great to save time from getting the information easily from the field to the office. This was well worth the investment.

The easy user interface that accurately codes all of our receipts and POs.

Contras:

We really wish that the software could export information directly into Quick books Contractor version.

hace 6 años

Thanks for the great review! We will look at the Quickbooks Contractor version and see how we can better integrate with that software. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any future questions or suggestions!

Sales en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 201-500 empleados

Itemize

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: With a full year experience overal it’s pretty good way to keep track of receipts and spending. In the end for taxes you will need to roll up the sleeves a bit and dig through the overal spending info.

I liked the ease of tracking my spending receipts. This helped with tax time and speeding up my return process. I liked the fact it saves the receipts so I didn’t need to.

Contras:

It didn’t break it out in a spread form that was easy to read and is costly.

Lee
EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Itemize does a good job of capturing all of the data

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I've been using sone sort of scanner for years to keep track of my exspenses. None have really worked very well. I spent a lot of time typing in info that wasn't captured. Itemize works most of the time. Taxes are going to be a breeze this year.

It captures data reliably. I like being able to use my iPhone to scan on the spot.

It's expensive.

Dean
IT Director en EE. UU.
Construcción

Good program

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We've been using this app for a while and upgraded to the full version. It's been a mostly solid app that is flexible. Tech support is good. It's helped us keep better track of spending.

Easy to use and flexible.

Contras:

Get A bit buggy sometimes and doesn't always recognized vendors.

hace 6 años

Thanks for the great review and we are so happy to hear you are enjoying the Itemize product! Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you ever run into any issues!

MARK
FINANCE DIRECTOR en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

GREAT TOTAL BUSINESS RECEIPTS

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: So far , this program works great, with easy functionality. I keep track of business expenses and know what I am spending. Thank you Itemize

EASY TO USE AND KEEPING TRACK OF ITEMS IN CASE OF IRS AUDITS

how TO RECEIVE EMAILS WITH COPIES OF RECEIPTS

hace 6 años

Thanks for the great review! Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] for any problems or suggestions you may have!

Sales Representative en EE. UU.
Construcción, 201-500 empleados

Expense Itemizer

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: So far itemize has been a great tool for keeping a record of my tax write off expenses. After every expense I snap a photo, adjust price for tips if appropriate, save and whoala!!! I can go back and add notes if needed or simply review.

How quickly you can access, snap a photo, save and go!

Contras:

Sometimes it doesn't gather the printed price and I need to manually input it.

STEPHEN
General Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción

Itemize APP review

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Found this app and thought it would assist me in organizing my daily expenses. For the most part, it fulfills by needs. Biggest problem for me is printing out reports - so far have had no luck with this aspect. Will continue using until end of year and if it assists my tax preparations, then I will continue to use into 2017.

Ease of use and convenience of having it on my phone

Contras:

Difficult to filter expenses and print reports

hace 6 años

Thanks for the review! Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] for help with your reports!

Thanh
Software engineer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados

Pretty good

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It's good and a conversation starter. I look forward to saving time on my taxes this year. Occasionally, I need to reinstall it and sometimes receipts do not get translated properly and the image isn't scanned. E.g. I lost signal. Would be a better feature to save the image as an option to cross check or fails.

Scan receipts

Not always teliable

Michelle
Developer en EE. UU.
Medios de difusión, Trabajador autónomo

Itemize is a great app

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It is making my business tracking so much simpler. I love that i reads all of the receipts i have sent by email and that taking photos of items converts so easily.

hace 6 años

Thanks so much for the great review! If you ever have any suggestions or questions in the future please reach out to us at [email protected]

Paddy
Partner en Suiza
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best expense management app around

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It does exactly what it needs to, it keeps track of my expenses in a simple manner that also allows me to easily make reports end of the month to ensure I bill clients and keep my administration in check. Love it!

The app is so easy to use, and interfaces easily with excel to easily create reports I need.

Contras:

The app could use some small adjustments to make it a little more attractive.

Phillip
Retired en EE. UU.
Arquitectura y planificación, 1.001-5.000 empleados

My most useful apps

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: This app makes budgeting and record keeping so easy i just snap a picture of my receipts and it does all of the work and allows me to get rid of mountains of receipts
Itemize saves time, space and work one snap all done

Ease of use

Nothing

hace 6 años

Great to hear you are pleased with your Itemize experience! If you ever have any problems, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help you!

Robert
Councilman en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados

Controlling expenses

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Very key tool. I have normal family needs, plus those of an elected City Councilman. Lots of options you can customize easily for your circumstances

Flexibility

Learning options

hace 6 años

Thanks for the great review! We are launching Webinars very soon to help with customer knowledge on the Itemize platform! Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any future questions or suggestions!

Ron
Owner DMS Services en EE. UU.

Tax Man Loves it

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Very easy to use, and my tax person loves it, simply the best app to use to track a busy guy like me which travels all over the US for business. Its truly a GREAT app.

easy to use, easy to fine a receipt, nicely labeled.

NONE yet

hace 6 años

Thanks for the great review! Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any future questions or suggestions!

Kristi
EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

The BEST Reciept tracking app available

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: After going through about 20 apps and countless dollars, I finally came across Itemize and my search was over. It is accurate, easy and exactly what I was looking for. The photos are clear and itemize is almost always perfect when gathering the info from the receipt. I don't have to go in and correct everything ( something I had been doing with the other programs). It catorgizes correctly and integrates seemlessly with whatever I need it to. Truly an indispensable financial app. I have bragged about it to friends and co-workers who are also in love with it now also. We also use it as my company and it is very accurate with our employees expenses and saves so much time. Instead of tracking receipts they can actually do their jobs and Itemize does the mundane work. You will really use this and enjoy how easy it makes the hassle of keeping track of your expenses.