Opiniones de Groove

Valoraciones medias

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Groove

Ayuda a los equipos a proporcionar asistencia personal a escala.

Descubre más sobre Groove

Mostrando 59 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Maxwel B.
Customer Success
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/10/2019

"Best way to manage your customer support network"

Puntos a favor: My favorite feature in Groove is the canned replies. If you get frequent support tickets and need an easy answer for them, you can write them early and pull them out to answer the same question over and over again. I use Canned replies for our Proactive Support. We let our clients know the issues they are having before they even know they are having them.

Contras: Frequent updates move features around and sometimes makes it difficult to find something that you use every day. Also they have a feature in which you can halt a reply for sending up to 30 seconds after hitting send, though it does not work for emails you start. Only ones you reply to.

• Publicado el 10/10/2019
Mayra P.
Head of Marketing + Public Relations
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/2/2019

"Groove Email Software + Knowledge Base "

Comentarios: The ability to add notes, tags, snooze conversations, and create rules and folders has made my emails more organized than ever before. Managing 9 accounts used to be daunting and virtually impossible - and it had a negative impact on our customers because I would be too overwhelmed to respond and sort through my emails. Conversations would be forgotten, lost, or delayed. Now, I can power through emails with significantly less frustration and time, which has allowed me to focus my time and attention on other projects. This is further aided by our Knowledge Base, which has helped so many customers be more self-sufficient and find detailed answers to their questions without having to email staff and cut in to our already jam-packed schedules. Groove has helped us turn one of our most tedious and time consuming major project into a streamlined, easy to manage task.

Puntos a favor: In terms of the Email Software: You can have multiple inboxes in one single account, which is just absolutely amazing. You have the option of viewing emails as separate inboxes/categories (within the same homepage), or listing them as one streamlined inbox. The latter has boosted my email productivity significantly across multiple work emails, freelance emails, and personal emails. In terms of the Knowledge Base: It is so simple to add an article and organize it accordingly! It's super user-friendly and easy to navigate. Set up is easy. If you don't have coding experience, there's nothing to worry about! The software is intuitive and you won't need any coding at all. For those of us that have dabbled with coding—well, it's incredibly refreshing to not worry about fumbling with the bells and whistles to create something easy to navigate, sleek, and stylish. Less time focusing on the "busy" work, more time focusing on what's important: the content.

Contras: The ability to log phone calls through Groove has be revolutionary to me. It's changed the way I work. However, the functionality of logging phone calls is a bit behind all other features of Groove; it still needs some work. But, considering that's the only downside (and, admittedly, not a huge deal), it's definitely not something to worry about or a deciding factor.

por Groove Networks el 6/3/2019

Hi Mayra, thanks for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review on Capterra. Your feedback is very valuable and I was wondering if you would be potentially interested in publishing a customer story with Groove on our website?

Ash K.
Community Manager
Juegos de ordenador, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/1/2018

"Longing for more features and better metrics"

Comentarios: Much better than simply using e-mail for support. It allows us to track some basic metrics and keeps things orderly.

Puntos a favor: Groove is easy to use and has a clean interface. It's quite simple to make additions to both canned responses and your knowledge base. You can make rules to send things to various folders, which is nice. It has integration with our NPS software (Delighted).

Contras: Groove lacks a significant amount of features. You can only view metrics based on pre-determined periods of time and you cannot adjust on a custom range. You have no easy way to view how many tickets an agent answered in the prior day. You can't pull random tickets for QC. You can't add tags to your knowledge base articles. Agent collision happens regularly and there is no "play" button to automatically go from ticket to ticket. There isn't an easy way to prioritize customers by spend. You can't set "office hours" so that you'll automatically send a different auto-reply based on whether you're in the office or not.

• Publicado el 11/1/2018
Andrew S.
BDR
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/4/2020

"Helps keep prospects warm and up to date."

Comentarios: Use it every single day, could not do my job without a tool like this. Support is very quick to address any challenges or issues I face.

Puntos a favor: Helps me with my day-to-day sales grind. Tracks my calls, emails, linkedin messages, texts even, and integrates back into my Salesforce and ZoomInfo accounts.

Contras: Could have better tracking functionality, linkedin for example would be great to be able to track engagements.

• Publicado el 7/4/2020
Lo M.
Customer Happiness
13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/1/2017

"Great look, needs some work on search and reporting"

Comentarios: We initially chose Groove because we found it really easy to use, it didn't feel robotic and clunky from to our customers, you guys offered simple and easy tagging, and the promise of the added snooze feature. Those things have been great for us and I think has made our move to Groove a step above email.
There is a lot of room for improvement in a couple of areas I can see. First would be search - I find Groove's search functionality slow and clunky. Almost every time I need to search for something, I find myself going back to Gmail and since this is something I do daily, I always need to have the account open in Groove and in Gmail. Our hope in this switch was to completely get out of email and the search functionality has made that impossible. I love being able to use the search operators Google has and if they're available in Groove as well I have not figured out how to get them to work. Additionally, the time frames I can search are very limiting.
I have also found the reporting to be lackluster. We want to use this to help make our product better and we use tags on our messages to help keep track of what our customers are writing in about. It is helpful to see how many times each tag has been added to a message but that doesn't really give me the whole picture. I need to be able to see the messages themselves, which leads me back to the search function, and because the tags don't translate back into Gmail I'm stuck with the search available.
If all I wanted to do was answer customer emails quickly in a pretty environment, Groove will get the job done without an issue. Because we're trying to use customer support to make our product better, I think there is a bit of a disconnect. There are a couple smaller bugs I see regularly but haven't been bothersome enough to write into support. For example, if I make a typo when I'm typing a tag in and backspace, then I am no longer able to use my arrow keys to navigate up and down the auto-complete list.

Puntos a favor: Pretty, easy to get new people on and teach them how to use the basic functions, tagging is super easy

Contras: Search, snooze options are limiting and need to be available when I'm composing a message, reporting

• Publicado el 5/1/2017
William T.
Director of Technology
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/2/2020

"Manages our support inboxes with ease!"

Puntos a favor: Groove does what it sets out to in the most simple and easy to use manner. Shared Inboxes allow teams working on programs to efficiently respond to members. Coming from emails request with multiple recipients we ran into a lot of collision (having multiple agents respond simultaneously), but now you can see when/if a message has been answered and even when another agent is reviewing or responding IN REAL-TIME! Not to mention canned-replies allow teams to hone responses to common questions and agents can send accurate answers, consistently!

Contras: Searching for closed requests can be difficult, especially when searching for a particular issue. You can use tags, however it would require tagging every message, consistently while predicting queries necessary in the future.

• Publicado el 6/2/2020
Eric G.
Chief Clever Officer
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/2/2019

"Groove Works, It's Easy to Use, and I LOVE IT!"

Comentarios: I use Groove integrated with Wordpress on several sites, live chat with Olark, Slack and my favorite is capturing social media all in one place. The tight integration between the knowledge base feature and the ticketing system is also a favorite of mine. They've taken the complexity of other systems out and left in all the features. I have tried them all, and as a consultant at 74 Systems helping accounting and other professional services companies with marketing, technology, workflow and automation, I've recommended and implemented the other "big industry names" in many different circumstances. Not anymore! Since I've been a Groove user, I've never had to look elsewhere and my time to delivery is a fraction of what it once was and my clients LOVE the simplicity and power of the product. Win, win, win.

Puntos a favor: Groove is really easy to use and does the job that far more complex systems do, better. It really makes the process of building and managing a ticketing system and a knowledge base easy. The integrations with Wordpress are really slick and the add on integrations with Slack and live chat support are just awesome. It's the ideal blend of performance, capability, integration, and function. It just works and it's a pleasure to use.

Contras: Mobile can be a bit challenging but it's gotten better over time.

Josh T.
Web Developer
  • Publicado el 30/4/2018

"Useful and easy to use!"

Comentarios: We are helping to solve the issues that clients get when using their websites. It's been a great way to keep on top of problems that are being reported.

Puntos a favor: It is good to keep track of all the support requests that we get in. It's a great way to keep on top of issues reported by clients.

Contras: The user interface can be slow sometimes to use, but I think they are doing a refresh soon so hopefully that will solve it.

• Publicado el 30/4/2018
Brendon B.
Ecommerce Director & Digital Marketing
Ropa y moda, 13-50 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 16/7/2018

"Simplified ticketing for small teams"

Puntos a favor: Groove has some great features: Mailboxes (with assigned teams) with incoming email addresses for different topics, canned replies, tagging, assignment, email notifications. The interface is intuitive even for my veteran staff, and the Zapier integration is a bonus!

Contras: Groove lacks customizable embeddable web forms, so you are stuck with their big green "?" or a workaround via email Zapier. Reporting could be better - more details helps managers make better-informed judgements about staff performance.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 16/7/2018
Director of Administration Y Research
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 8/11/2019

"I hope this is the right Groove :)"

Comentarios: It Helps me keep my sanity! If this is the Groove that I am reviewing, the ability to put on my playlist and headphones keeps me sane :)

Puntos a favor: Okay, so at first I was a bit upset about having to learn a new music player through Microsoft. But I quickly embraced the Groove and love to use it!

Contras: I haven't had time to go through and learn all of the features and so I am not sure what I am missing. There wasn't a tutorial that I saw when it got installed and I think that would have been helpful.

• Publicado el 8/11/2019
Ling ling L.
Distribution Associate
Edición, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/4/2017

"Groove keeps both the customer and the employee in mind"

Comentarios: Groove is an excellent customer service support platform because it makes sharing and discussing cases much easier in a convenient manner. Groove allows for internal notes, auto-fills in emails if you've emailed that specific individual before, allows for merging cases, alarms, different statuses, different mailboxes within the same interface, and much more. Groove also makes use of color coding for the different features available, such as yellow for internal notes. Groove also allows for multiple users to be logged on Groove at the same time, which allows multiple users to view the same ticket -- a feature that was missing from a different support platform I've tried previously. Groove's own customer support is also extremely friendly and responsive, and they're great at keeping you updated. I especially enjoy reading the articles from their blog!

Puntos a favor: * Multiple users able to be logged in at the same time
* Notes feature
* Merging ability
* Customizable settings by user
* Multiple mailboxes
* Tracker
* App integration
* Friendly and very responsive support team (quick to fix bugs)

Contras: * It'd be nice if the Notes feature also had the rich text formatting options available (you can use them if you copy/paste though).
* It'd be nice if we could minimize past emails in a thread so we don't have to scroll through them all each time.

• Publicado el 20/4/2017
Kirsten P.
Support Specialist
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/2/2019

"Fueled by Happiness Rating"

Puntos a favor: What I like most about Groove is the ability to integrate so many things into it. For instance, when a customer reaches out to us I am able to see all of their account information right in groove.

Contras: The thing I like the least about Groove is being unable to set tickets to pending. This is a functionality that was replaced by a "Snooze" feature in Groove 2.0. I think it says a lot about a product that the thing I like the least was replaced by a potentially better feature that I just need to get used to and determine how to make work for my needs.

por Groove Networks el 1/3/2019

Hi Kirsten,

we really appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for sharing it! Regarding replacement of "pending" with "snooze", we know that it's not easy to get used to a change especially if you were using specific feature on a daily basis. We hope that, in a long-term, you will see the benefit of snooze which gives you more flexibility than pending. Did you get a chance to try the new "indefinite snooze" feature? When you snooze a conversation indefinitely, no re-open time is set, and it will stay snoozed until a user ¿unsnoozes¿ manually or changes the status back to open/close. It serves the same purpose as the "pending" status.

• Publicado el 28/2/2019
Nathan M.
Comercio minorista, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/1/2017

"Merchline.com - Nate Murray review"

Comentarios: Hey guys, really enjoy the product. Keep up the great work. Here is some feedback from using the app for over a year now: The search function has become better than what it used to be, but it still has a long way to go. We have all of our tickets synched to a webhook we set up in our Slack account, and we find ourselves searching within Slack to find details/tickets/customers within that channel with far greater effect than searching natively within Groove. The relevancy of searches doesn't make sense most of the time, and searching for the details that we need just takes too much time sifting through when searching within Groove. There needs to be a way to effectively view/sort Labels. I can see the list of Labels we've created by going to Settings > Ticketing > Labels, but I have no way to view the tickets that have been assigned those Labels. Doing a search for the text string of the Label within the Search field doesn't always produce results. The ability to label tickets and then be able to categorize them and efficiently reference them is a bit imperative. Overall, pleased with the ease of use of the app, and overall interface. These features above will only enhance and make it better from our opinion.

Puntos a favor: (see my review on previous page)

Contras: (see my review on previous page)

• Publicado el 4/1/2017
Mark M.
Developer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/2/2019

"Great for multiple projects"

Puntos a favor: The ability to support multiple projects within the same subscriptions is great. Since the recent revamp, the only thing that didn't support multiple projects, the knowledge base, now supports this. We manage a few completely different projects so its great that they are all supported under the same account.

Contras: Since the revamp, not much... I wish the small side navigation menu had a pull out version that actually had text for the navigation... on a large monitor i don't need to save the screen real estate and the icons are not the most intuitive. Not sure if there are hover over tool tips but if there are they don't seem to work for me so I find myself clicking through a few icons until I find what I want.
If I was being really picky, a mobile app for the inbox would be useful so I can respond to questions even if Im out and about, but it isn't a deal-breaker for us.

por Groove Networks el 28/2/2019

Hi Mark,

thanks for your feedback! We are happy that Groove helps you to work with multiple projects. Regarding the icons, we have recently added a tooltip text. If you mouse over any of the icons now, you should be able to see it. We hope that it will help to resolve some of the confusion. For the mobile app, this is already on our roadmap and will be coming later this year.

Cheers,

Agata from Groove

Luca S.
Full-Stack developer
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 1/3/2019

"The best customer helpdesk"

Comentarios: I like the simple, beautiful dashboard. There are many features such as tagging, folders, and all that kind of stuff, but I rarely use them. They also have a knowledge base which looks good and can be set up in less than a minute.

Puntos a favor: Especially after Groove published their new, intuitive dashboard, Groove is the most simple and beautiful solution, while also affordable especially for small to medium teams.

Contras: There are a few minor bugs, but you almost never notice them. Plus, their support team is super helpful with those, and they let you know as soon as it's fixed. Also, invoices can't be sent per email which is cumbersome for tax purposes.

por Groove Networks el 6/3/2019

Thank you for your review, Luca! We really appreciate your feedback and are glad that you like the new Groove 2.0!

Customer Service Representative
Organización de eventos, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/12/2018

"Great for customer support"

Comentarios: Groove helps us keep on top of our customers' needs and gives us lots of options as a support team.

Puntos a favor: Groove works really well for our ticketing system. We can assign customer support tickets to various groups and people and we can track how they have moved throughout the system. Groove offers helpful stats and integrations and even has the option to house multiple knowledge bases through the same place.

Contras: The only thing I haven't liked is that the auto-refresh function didn't seem consistent so there were times when multiple people responded to the same ticket because they didn't see that it had been closed. This has probably been updated with their new Beta.

• Publicado el 5/12/2018
Tomasz M.
Telecomunicaciones, Trabajador autónomo

"Could be better"

Comentarios: I use groove for support requests for my software.

Puntos a favor: I like emails organized as tasks/support requests. This was major feature why I moved from emails.

Contras: Emails are always expanded. If there is long discussion emails are getting longer and longer and then they are unreadable. Another very missing feature is ability to split emails into new ticket - users very often send new email using "Reply" on very old email and removing original content, event replying to email half year old, so this reopens old ticket instead of creating new one . Maybe there should be time limit when email reopens old ticket or creates new one.

por Groove Networks el 6/3/2019

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, Tomasz!

Ronald P.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 26/2/2019

"Love the company and the product"

Comentarios: Great blog and support from Groove. I've learned a lot about providing great customer service to my clients.

Puntos a favor: It is easy to use and fits my need as a small company. It just fits that we can use email for support and use Groove as a way to manage that interaction. The knowledgeable is very helpful for us.

Contras: There are features I don't use but no complaints.

por Groove Networks el 6/3/2019

Thanks for your Capterra review, Ronald! We are happy to hear that you found not only the product helpful but also the blog :)

Chief Operations Officer
Software informático, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/9/2018

"Helps keep support and sales on track"

Comentarios: We have been using groove to ensure timely communication with new clients and that check-ins with clients are performed at the correct intervals. For sales we use it to ensure that no one gets missed in the follow up process after demos or leading up to a demo.

Puntos a favor: I like the automatic reminders about what needs to be done each day. It takes the guess work out of what you should be doing first or next when you sit down to start your day. It is easy to use when setting up flows and integrates well with salesforce.

Contras: There are some things that would be great if you could automate, like adding people into flows when specific actions happen. I have tried to make some of this work but ended up being more trouble than it was worth.

• Publicado el 19/9/2018
Eric S.
COO
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/1/2017

"Best Customer Support Service for Startups"

Comentarios: We've been using Groove for 2 years, and it has never disappointed. From answering our very first customer support questions before our product launched, to a full team of 8 reps actively using, it has all of the features and simplicity to meet you wherever your organization is.

Puntos a favor: The company lives and breathes customer support. You can see it in their product, but the blog and product support are amazing extensions.

Contras: No mobile app yet..

• Publicado el 10/1/2017
Laurens M.
Co-founder
Aerolíneas/aviación, 2-10 empleados

"Easy and affordable"

Comentarios: Their support is AMAZING. They always respond quickly and friendly. Problems are quickly fixed. Suggestions are always considered. I often receive updates on my feature requests.

Puntos a favor: Groove is great value for money. Functionality is updated all the time. The new 2.0 software looks awesome and is easy to use.

Contras: It's still a bit limited in functionality, but that's nitpicking.

Ashlie P.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 13/1/2018

"Great Support Software - Especially if You Use Infusionsoft"

Comentarios: This is definitely a powerful and reliable helpdesk software!

Puntos a favor: It integrates with AccessAlly and Infusionsoft, is reliable, easy to set up and use, and has the ability to customize with your branding. It isn't very expensive and does what it is supposed to. It has the Knowledge Base and widget ability which is a huge plus. It doesn't make customers log in which makes it easier for them.

Contras: I'd like to see even more of an ability to customize the appearance of the widget and knowledge base.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 13/1/2018
Jacki G.
  • Publicado el 17/5/2018

"Best Tool I use!"

Puntos a favor: Easy to navigate and organize messages, love the accuracy when dealing with customer and that it integrates to my Slack

Contras: Wish it was easier to toggle between assigned users, now it is difficult to respond then have to go back in to reassign.

• Publicado el 17/5/2018
Sarah B.
Marketing Photographer
Administración educativa, 5001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/9/2017

"We use this product to track incoming projects"

Comentarios: This product on a daily bases has helped me organize the request that come into our department, respond, and delegate them. I love this product.

Puntos a favor: I love this software because the ease of use and how helpful it is. We wanted to gather some analytics on how many request we get. This is the perfect product to use. It also helps use keep organize and able to assign different tasks to different people. Live changer.

• Publicado el 18/9/2017
Daniel F.
Client Onboarding Specialist
Servicios para el consumidor, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/6/2018

"Excellent Software Integrates with Salesforce"

Comentarios: Saves loads of time

Puntos a favor: I like that it automatically logs my gmail straight into salesforce quickly and easily. The calendar booking system is really useful for customers wanting to book a time to call.

Contras: Rarely doesn't find a record however is very easily fixed by manually searching and logging. Sometimes the logging bar gets in the way of the other gmail icons.

• Publicado el 18/6/2018