Opiniones de QuickBooks Commerce

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre QuickBooks Commerce

TradeGecko es un potente software de gestión de inventario y pedidos para marcas multicanal, comercio electrónico y venta al por mayor.

Descubre más sobre QuickBooks Commerce

Mostrando 305 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Phill D.
Producción de alimentos
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 19/7/2015

"Love it"

Comentarios: I have had a few bumps along the way with Tradegecko, but overall I love it. I was with Unleashed for 2 years when I heard about the Tradegecko integration with WooCommerce, which was exactly what I needed. I decided to do a quick trial in January to scope out the system for a potential end of financial year change over at the end of March. Within 2 hours I had decided to fully implement the system immediately. Mine is a particularly complex installation as I have a large number of WooCommerce extensions. Tradegecko has been relatively stable, but there have been a few learning experiences.

Puntos a favor: I was recently asked what I thought were the benefits of Unleashed over Tradegecko and my reply was that there, are none. The WooCommerce integration is a huge benefit for me, but even if that was taken away, I feel that Tradegecko has the edge. Unleashed does not do tax inclusive pricing well. If you are a wholesaler then this might not be much of a problem, however, if you are retailing too it does become an issue. Tradegecko seems to have solved these technical difficulties and it makes the system much easier to use.

Contras: If you have an integration with WooCommerce then I strongly recommend you have a thorough backup system on your website before you install then do any updates of the Tradegecko app or WooCommerce app. I have had a couple of issues with updates and have now learnt to wait a couple of days before updating - for one issue I think I was the first person to update and experience the particular issue and therefore the technical team hadn't had a chance to fully investigate the bug. I have had a couple of issues with the helpdesk, but it was just one of their agents, and with any growing business there will be some technical staff who are more and less experienced than others. Also, their engineers don't work the weekends and I think this is something that could be improved, for a worldwide system and online so needs someone on hand 24/7. On the positive side of this however, they have been very responsive to some of my constructive criticisms and seem genuinely interested in improving their systems.

por TradeGecko el 20/7/2015

Hi Phill,

Thanks for the honest feedback, and we are glad that TradeGecko has been able to help you meet your needs. We are always looking to improve our system and service, so we will be sure to pass your feedback on. Have a great day!

Regards,
Alicia
TradeGecko

• Publicado el 19/7/2015
Joel J.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/11/2019

"Great Software"

Comentarios: I really like the software and Customer support is always very helpful in every aspect.

Puntos a favor: Reporting is good. It is also easy to use. Integrates with other software easily.

Contras: There is not a payment integration that syncs with wholesale orders or on site sales.

por TradeGecko el 13/2/2020

Thanks for the review Joel, we are pleased you find our platform easy to use, do check our our knowledge center on TradeGecko Payments.

• Publicado el 19/11/2019
Ropa y moda, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/1/2021

"Solid and simple"

Comentarios: It works and the simplicity is a major benefit. Definitely best in class at this price.

Puntos a favor: It is pretty robust and works well for small companies. I have helped use this for multiple companies.

Contras: My main complaint is the reporting, it is a small thing, but you cannot see all of the reports from the website, the reports have to be emailed to you and then downloaded. Kind of a cumbersome process.

• Publicado el 22/1/2021
Stass G.
Productos cosméticos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/11/2020

"Missing essential features"

Comentarios: Since we subscribed to their service, only one of the requested features were implemented. We had 3 accounts in three different countries - one with manufacturing and wholesale and two with wholesale only. The manufacturing unit we already switched back to Unleashed as it was a real nightmare. Others will migrate to another solution once the annual subscription will expire.... If you have a manufacturing and import procedures which involves multi currency use, i strongly recommend to think twice and perform a complete trial before buying their subscription..

Puntos a favor: Easy to set up even for non-advanced users. Web interface. Support staff is quite good and responsive.

Contras: Impossible to use other than products purchase currency for landed costs. Packing slip (packing list) doesnt show the total weight of the shipping. One has to use the calculator to add this value manually by pen to the end of the weight column. No choice to download the documents in different formats, except long procedure via automation, which is an absolute waste of time. If you have multiple accounts, you cant switch between them in the mobile app. Even after logout and re-login. Sometimes you even have troubles to print invoices. Two pages invoice is being printed on 8-9 pages, because the gaps between the lines are huge. They blame Google Chrome, and suggest using other browsers, but it doesn't help. Since i subscribed to their service, only one of the requested features were implemented. We had 3 different accounts in different countries - wholesale in two of them and manufacturing one. The manufacturing unit we already switched back to Unleashed as it was a nightmare. If strongly recommend with we cant wait to close this cooperation.

• Publicado el 29/11/2020
Steven F.
Maquinaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/11/2020

"Great piece of software"

Comentarios: Does what it says it does on the tin and is a cracking piece of software. Looks greats and getting around it is pretty easy. Customer service is good and always at hand to help but the software just works so didn't need much help setting it up

Puntos a favor: QBC was so easy to manage and implement, running purchasing, sales orders, invoices, shipping and payments. we are now in the process of linking this product to woocommerce and QBO.
Powerful piece of software. I was up and running on a live version straight away after the 14 days trial where I spent that time learning what the system could do.
Highly recommend it. Good customer service..

Contras: Would like more flexibility on reports and you need to remember to reload/refresh when you've made changes.
Not able to run customers with a credit limit

• Publicado el 19/11/2020
Katie H.
GENERALIST
  • Publicado el 11/11/2019

"5 STAR"

Comentarios: I've enjoyed using TG for several years now.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use. I also appreciate the quick customer service correspondence.

Contras: I have no complaints. I find this program very easy to use and it is intuitive.

por TradeGecko el 13/2/2020

Its great when we hear that our long term customers continue to rate our platform so highly, and our customer service team appreciate the shout out. Thanks for the review, Team TradeGecko

• Publicado el 11/11/2019
David G.
director
Diseño, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/5/2020

"Its generally good, but has some big shortcomings"

Comentarios: No phone numbers to speak to anyone on the normal plans. Email support meant that 50% of problems were solved. Support emails go to a generic desk, so its difficult to continue a conversation with the same person. Or for one person to take control of a problem and help solve it.

Puntos a favor: Live updating of bundle quantities to our shopify store is very good
The sync speed to shopify is good
The usability of the software is good
It can handle multiple currencies well

Contras: The actual core of the product - keeping track of inventory is not as robust as it needs to be.
We have had many problems of bad syncing with shopify and xero. My opinion is tradegecko is the weak link. Sales are fine. Returns edits and exchanges are bad. So your stock numbers are out. If you edit an order in shopify at all - then tradegecko will not update. So your stock numbers are out.
We also had problems where we made stock takes in tradegecko and they would not sync to xero. Support by email is very cumbersome. The second unforgivable problem is that you cannot report on consumption of SKU's if they are sold within a BOM. Tradegecko admit this is bad for an inventory management solution. They pass the buck to a program called inventory-planner which is actually excellent. You cannot plan incoming stock dates on a per product basis. Only on a per purchase order basis. So you end up reverting to excel for part shipment planning. It is not easy to export a whole order book for a single supplier and manage multiple invoming batches.

• Publicado el 19/5/2020
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/11/2019

"Fully Featured and Flexible"

Puntos a favor: TradeGecko offers a ton of capability and flexibility for eCommerce businesses of any size. Also extremely extensible through its API, and readily available integrations.

Contras: Pricing structures are sub-optimal for certain business models.

• Publicado el 24/11/2019
Shaiyan L.
Admin
Artículos deportivos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/7/2020

"Great product when running a business"

Comentarios: Insight and overview of products was good, overview on finances i.e cost of sales, retail pricing, etc as well pulling reports and looking at sales report was very good

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, information at your fingertips

Contras: The stock take feature can be improved for companies with various products or larger volumes or products

• Publicado el 23/7/2020
Steven F.
VP/GM
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/11/2019

"Review"

Comentarios: Setting up a W&S importer and wholesaler.

Puntos a favor: The ability to speak to other applications.

Contras: There honestly has not been many things I disliked about Tradegecko.

• Publicado el 25/11/2019
Principal
  • Publicado el 18/8/2019

"Tradegecko is great software and always getting better"

Comentarios: Overall it solves most of the business issues and overall we're happy with the product and with Tradegecko

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, integrations, API, user interface, company responsiveness to build features if I made a solid case for lacking functionality, customization of documents, Tradegecko connect workflow builder, aesthetic, simplicity, etc.

Contras: Some of the (new) reporting functions, lack of features like credit limits, no dropdowns in custom fields, Tradegecko connect is stagnant and no new workflow options being added we need more triggers and flow options) , inability to add custom attributes by category, lack of flexibility in creating packsizes (it's only possible to enter a single unit and create a packsize my multiplying it but it's impossible to add a case and break it up to units (wholesalers typically buy and sell by the case and occasionally break up cases), the way packsizes appear in reports ('case' vs the SKU #), the lack of synchronization between POs and items (it requires a item to be MANUALLY linked linked to a PO) and if PO is not linked to a backordered item, any backordered sales order will not be AUTOMATICALLY linked to a PO (a list of possible POs appear even for FULLFILLED items!), limited filtering on options in the inventory area it would be nice to have options like 'does not have this tag' etc), see history for product bundles (formerly composite variants) and not only the history for the actual bundled variant SKU, one has to click on fulfill orders to see still unfulfilled items on a sales order and can't see it on the sales order, it's impossible to see the associated orders that are committed, ordered but not fulfilled and shipped on a variant or product page (it doesn't show up on the history tab and it's not linkable from the committed information in the stock info area)

por TradeGecko el 13/2/2020

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we would be happy to reach out if we knew who to contact! We have made considerable updates to our reporting functionality, and we work to incorporate customer feedback. Team TradeGecko

• Publicado el 18/8/2019
Charlie B.
VP
  • Publicado el 29/1/2017

"Like a custom made order entry and inventory management system, without hassle and expense"

Comentarios: The overall TradeGecko system is highly integrated, well designed, and operates without glitches. I never cease to be impressed how the TG team has anticipated every capability businesses such as ours need. Customer support is the best I have experienced in years. Rather than locking you into its own system, TG is an open system that facilitates working with other software and programs. Two TradeGecko (TG) features are essential for us. For customer order entry, TG allows us to automatically import orders from our website, Excel files, and its B2B. Manual entry possible. TG generates attractive invoices, packing lists and enables easy e-mail communication. Our supply chain is 5-6 months so inventory management is an essential 2nd feature. TG provides great functionality and is very easy to update. We always know exactly where we stand with inventory issues. Reporting is a 3rd valuable feature. TG provides invaluable data on individual customer and products. We don't yet integrate TG with our accounting and many of its partners but we plan to begin doing so in 2017.

Puntos a favor: Does what it is supposed to - at a high level. The order entry component is smooth, integrates with the real world and requires minimal training. The inventory management component simplifies inventory management and provides us with all the information we need to manage inventory (no small task).

Contras: There is nothing I do not like about the TradeGecko platform or its team. It is a well-managed business is my fear it will be gobbled up by a leading accounting software company

• Publicado el 29/1/2017
Sterling B.
Head of Product Development/ Marketing/ Sales
  • Publicado el 5/8/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service and the Most Versatile Supply Chain Management Solution I've Found"

Comentarios: Trade Gecko has been a dream for my small business, and starting early has allowed us to track growth as we venture into national sales. I can't wait to look back over our records and watch how much we've grown in a few years. TG has offered us above-standard integration of inventory management as well as our costs of purchase orders, which factor into profit reports per item over time as a "Moving Average Cost" (MAC). As a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer, we have been able to use this and the "Buy Price" per Purchase Order to track our cost of goods (basically, we calculate that externally and mark it in the Buy Price of an item in a fresh Purchase Order - the MAC is adjusted over time to reflect profit margins as cost of goods varies by batch). One of the most exciting things about TG is their dedication to growth, which is based almost entirely off of customer feedback. We're very excited to watch the development of TG's manufacturer tracking services, which hopefully soon will allow us to calculate and track cost of goods by individual ingredient. As enthused community participants, TG has also given us beta access to cutting edge services that have already cut out our need for other 4th/5th party subscriptions. I feel like eventually TG will be our all around blanket production & sales management interface, and I look forward to that. For now, it's still more versatile than any other SCM solution I've tested, at least without paying $2,000+/mo, and as far as I can tell TG will remain useful as we grow through our business plan and even incorporate. TG has also allowed us to seamlessly integrate with our complex Woo Commerce shopping cart, which we use across multiple sales channels within a Word Press server. TG can track sales back to the individual channel and automate reports to our customers that reflect the proper brands and stores. This has been invaluable to our growth and expansion, and will continue to be for years to come. If you're frustrated and can't figure out which SCM or inventory management solution to choose in the vast sea of services, if nothing else try TG for their outstanding customer support. My favorite part about TG is that no matter what I need to know, figure out, or sometimes even invent, the staff is extremely patient and they know the interface in and out ' I've yet to try to do something within reason that couldn't be done, and it's never taken a CSR more than 2 days to thoroughly teach me how to do it.

por TradeGecko el 11/8/2015

Dear Sterling,

Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad that TradeGecko has helped your business to grow, and we are happy to hear that the features have helped you to save valuable time in your business. We truly appreciate your support, and will be sure to continue to improve our product to serve your needs!

• Publicado el 5/8/2015
Jay C.
  • Publicado el 1/11/2016

"Very useful with limitations"

Comentarios: Tradegecko is a highly useful inventory software with some caveats. Since it is a browser based software, my company's employees can access the software and it's features from any computer or mobile phone (if they downloaded the smartphone app). But the browser based system is also somewhat slow and cumbersome. Browser refreshes are needed quite frequently to make sure that inventory stock are completely up to date but the refreshes take time to load and when you're in the middle of an order, it could be a frustrating to keep clients waiting. On the other hand, the smartphone app is still limited in it's functionalities (for example I would love to access stock control on my smartphone so I can "receive" items in the warehouse with just my cellphone rather than running to my computer). The same goes for TG's main browser based software interface. But having used the service for almost a year, I do notice constant improvements (some significant, some incremental) to the service whether it's a new feature or a annoying interface that's been squashed. Customer service is responsive to queries but I do wish they could implement user-requested features quicker. Another area of improvement is the POS interface. Currently, making a sales order is not very easy. I understand that this system is more suited for wholesalers but I wished it was designed with a retailer in mind. The ease of use is somewhat slow and clunky. Changing or return an order requires a whole series of hoop-jumping. It takes time to teach employees all the steps required for a sales order whereas other POS software are much easier and much more intuitive. I would like to point out that the intelligence reports are particularly useful, saving a significant amount of time (and money) over traditional spreadsheets or the pencil and ledger method. It is highly customizable and easily sorted to display the information you're looking. I've never any problem finding the information I wanted in the intelligence report. I was always able to sort and customize the reports based on exactly what information I was looking for. Overall my experience using TG is unequivocally positive despite the various caveats. I believe as long as the TG team stays responsive and alert to their user's needs and continues to improve upon suggestions, then I believe this software is highly useful for any business with inventory management needs.

Puntos a favor: Intelligence report is extremely useful! Being able to access TG on any computer is a huge advantage.

Contras: Smartphone app is limited. Browser-based software is somewhat slow requiring refreshes for up-to-date stock as well as pretty long loading times during navigation.

• Publicado el 1/11/2016
Andrew H.
Artículos deportivos
  • Publicado el 22/7/2015

"Trade Gecko works well and is getting better everyday"

Comentarios: From the time I started working with Trade Gecko, they have made a lot of efforts to improve their system. My business is 65 years old, at first I got the feeling that the developers knew nothing about proper business practices. Although it took some time, their customer service reps have finally figured out that I know what I'm talking about. I tested many different inventory companies before settling with Trade Gecko. TradeGecko was the best option.

Puntos a favor: Mostly anything can be done through csv.
Supports multiple price lists (selling and cost)
Supports multiple currencies
Able to sync with multiple sales channels
Able to sync different price lists to different sales channels (initial setup has to be done by TG to get this to work)
ie you can have Wholesale and retail websites with different prices and manage it from TG
Syncs sales and PO's with QBO Canada

Contras: For $200 per month, I would like to have phone support, not just email support.
If I want to make changes in bulk, I have to download the entire database, make changes to the bulk SKU's and then re-upload it. Working with the entire database in csv is very dangerous and has caused problems for me. I would like to see them improve this feature.
Only allows one supplier per item.
Most tasks are easy to do and learn. For advanced users, there are several little hidden features / obstacles that were difficult to figure-out, and left me wondering why didn't they tell me.
There are a few limitations that I have to work around and live with, but I believe with time TG will fix them. For example, you cannot input your own landed cost. You have to use their built in system that calculates landed cost from the PO. This is a huge headache; not all costs associated with a PO are payable to the supplier ie Transport, Duty, Broker Fees, Graphic Artist, etc.

por TradeGecko el 24/7/2015

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for the great review! We are glad that you chose TradeGecko out of the many options available. We are always looking to improve the system, and will definitely be sure to pass the feedback on. Have a great day!

Regards,