15 años ayudando a las empresas ecuatorianas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Namely

Namely es la plataforma de recursos humanos, nóminas y beneficios que encantará a tus empleados.

Descubre más sobre Namely

We love the onboarding system, it makes everything very easy and automated.

Contras:

Some of the locations for things seem a bit odd.

Valoraciones de Namely

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Namely tiene una valoración global de 4,2 estrellas sobre 5 según las 438 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Namely antes?

Filtrar opiniones (438)

MD Abu
MD Abu
Chief Marketing officer en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great Human resource management tool to bring efficiency at workplace.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, I am very satisfied with the software. It has made the HRM of our corporation more convenient & effective.

It is a very convenient system to make the HRM more easy & effective. It helps to manage the system remotely & sync all the information instantly. The software is very easy to implement & has a great User interface.

Contras:

The software is already a great build but sometimes it becomes clumsy to manage all the data at once.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you've enjoyed using our platform.

Alan
Alan
Human Resources Generalist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Namely is an intuitive and simple payroll software

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Namely does a great job with tax notices, so we never have to worry about anything getting lost in the shuffle. Employees can access a great HRIS system. Regular use of the system by staff members is evidence of its value. Having all of the company's paperwork and personnel files in one place is helpful.

I appreciate how quick and easy it is to check my benefits and salary. Leave of absence requests can also be submitted. The onboarding procedure at Namely is streamlined. It's useful for maintaining legal conformity. The payroll system I use has a very responsive customer service team.

Contras:

There are sometimes too many hoops to jump through and paperwork to submit before a desired change can be implemented. For instance, the system required us to acquire and present an authorization letter of the IRS in order to change the company name. For some reason, filing taxes under the new name wasn't good enough.

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Would recommend for small to medium size organizations

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Will recommend for sure as customer service is great and helps to find the solution for you..

The customer service is outstanding and can't complain about it. From the end user's perspective, it is great to see all the information in one place, such as benefits, changes over time in benefits and PTO, payroll, and birthdays, etc.

Contras:

Could not create an organizational chart, and the reporting does not meet our needs due to our more complex structure.

Shannon
Human Resources en EE. UU.
Aerolíneas/aviación, 10.000+ empleados

SOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!!!

1,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: TERRIBLE!!! AWFUL!!! TOTAL NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE!!! My husband's employer (he is a Network Engineer) recently came on board with Namely, too. They are an international company with several branches. We talk at night about the nightmares this product creates. The service is so bad with Namely that staff comes to their IT department to try and find workarounds. For HR we are contemplating going back to paper because even though that's a pain, at least you don't have the irritation of paper not working!!!!!!

It's like Facebook so it makes it familiar and user friendly to those who have Facebook accounts.

Contras:

1. Every time I go to onboard a new hire there is a client-wide issue with the system and it's with "Engineering" to fix. 2. You don't receive communication on when there are client-wide system issues or when they are fixed. You just have to keep inputting the same information over and over until the one time you click and it miraculously works! 3. The migration from one system to Namely has taken from October 10, 2018 until present (3/5/19) to complete. The implementation team is genuinely nice, however, they do not answer your questions, respond correctly (if at all to emails), voicemails and you get a lot of "unfortunately the system does not do that..." during and after the time you've purchased the system. The Sales Team way over promises and the Implementation and Support Teams way under deliver in service. Truly one of the worst beatings I've experienced and I've been in HR for over 11 years and have done numerous system migrations. 4. Deductions are made and you don't know if the funds were transferred electronically to HSA's or to the Attorney General's office for child support payments until an employee contacts you with an issue. 5. I'm ending here by saying..... SAVE YOUR NERVES AND DOLLARS AND DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!

Clinton
Human Resource Manager en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Namely Is an Easy to Use and Reliable Solution

5,0 hace 3 meses

Namely has been a powerful payroll management tool. The features of Namely are brilliant.

Contras:

I do not dislike Namely. Namely has been dependable.

Andrew
Head of People and Culture en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Avoid at all costs

2,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: We are already exploring moving off the platform, just two years after joining. That should tell you how bad the experience has been. We have had to add other tools to utilize functionality that is native in Namely, but simply doesn't work (like org charts). We are paying more for less.

When we started out, we had an 80% great implementation team, and the only part that was lacking was payroll. Well, 2+ years later the *only* think going well is payroll, but issues still exist that we told them about *at implementation*. So what do I like best? Literally just our Payroll Admin. She is fantastic and does a terrific job.

Contras:

Things were bad with Namely, then they were acquired by a benefits brokerage and the tech has definitely taken a backseat. Simple things like LOA administration are not even built into the tooling, and their support is a mess. After 2+ years, we finally have a dedicated rep, and he is trying, but their team doesn't even know their own tech. I asked a question about a feature that *should* be necessary in expense reimbursement, for audit compliance. Their support said it didn't exist. I found it buried in the back end *by accident* two weeks later. That does not inspire confidence.

hace 2 meses

Hi Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are sorry to hear that your time with Namely hasn't met your expectations over the past two years. Your feedback is crucial, and we appreciate your insights. We are delighted to hear that your payroll administrator has been a highlight; we know how important it is to have reliable and efficient support in this area. We’ve been actively working to improve our support and technology offerings. In January 2024, we launched a 24/7 support structure to provide better assistance with employee maintenance, reporting, payroll processing, and more. We've also been focusing on enhancing our HRIS workflows and refining roles to make your experience more seamless. We welcome the opportunity to better support your organization. You can contact our client services team 1.855.626.3591 or also work with your Client Relationship Manager directly. We're dedicated to earning back your trust and confidence.

Katrina
Katrina
Human Resources Generalist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Namely is an excellent HRIS for small businesses

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: In particular, it is user-friendly, centralizes all of our data, and streamlines our operations. All of the tools have improved our team management and allowed us to devote more time to strategic rather than administrative tasks, such as onboarding new recruits and monitoring vacation time.

Namely is a great human resource management system. We are a tech firm, and the platform has received nothing but praise from our developers. Our HR services are now more streamlined than ever thanks to the intuitive reporting and various modules that allow us to devote more time to strategic rather than administrative tasks.

Contras:

The months-long process of finalizing API feeds has slowed down the processing of layoffs and new hiring with their perks with our many partners. The resolution of this issue will also simplify our situation.

Angie
Payroll/HR Administrator en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados

Namely Review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Namely HRIS, Payroll and Benefits have made such a difference. Easy to setup and use. Have worked with multiple payroll systems for over 40 years and Namely (by far) is the best and user friendly.

We love the Onboarding, it has saved us so much time. On employee's first day, 99% is done. That's amazing.

Contras:

Con is that not all of Namely HRIS info carries over to Namely Time.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that our platform saves you valuable time, especially when it comes to onboarding.

Asher
HR Director en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great All in One System for SMBs!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Friendly support staff, easy to get set-up, many self-service tools and customizations and always improving. I am very happy with Namely.

Easy to use, modern interface with many customizations. Excellent Onboarding tools with e-signatures that create a great first impression with new hires. Integrates with our ATS

Contras:

Some features could be a little more polished, but none of it critical.

hace 3 años

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to continue enhancing our platform to continue giving you the functions and flexibility that fit your company needs.

Nick
CEO en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Simple HRIS that gets out of your way and lets you work

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: A really polished HRIS for most company use cases. You can build a very polished onboarding, offboarding, and performance mangement flow. Very positive user feedback.

Very simple to use, simple to teach employees how to use, simple to teach managers how to performance manage with. Good integration with Okta providing a really slick and polished onboarding and offboarding loop.

Contras:

May not be as feature rich as things like ADP or Trinet when it comes to time tracking and part time employment, but nowhere near as infuriating to use.

Allison
People Operations Manager en EE. UU.

Highly Recommend

4,0 hace 4 años

Namely is easy to use. I highly recommend using all options for a true integrated experience - HRIS, Payroll, Benefits & Time. It has definitely enabled our small People Ops team be able to support our company's rapid growth. It has a great user interface for our employees. Namely is constantly adding new features and improvements, which shows me they are constantly looking to adapt their product to the needs of their customers.

Contras:

Namely is very much "self-service", which can be great if you have the answers and the knowledge. However, there are some drawbacks with payroll, which can often provide tax & regulatory challenges. Getting a hold of the right person when we have detailed payroll questions, can sometimes be difficult.

Tomi
Executive Administrator / Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Not your typical Payroll software, so no more dreading the use of it!

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I used to dread doing payroll, because the system we were using was not user friendly and extremely time consuming and cumbersome. Now, with Namely, I can input information into the HRIS system, and it feeds right over into Payroll; so no more double entering! Namely does not look like a typical boring old spreadsheet. The system is easy to read, with nice use of color, and some areas even customizable w/ our own graphics and pictures. It's nice to work in software with some personality. We can now onboard our new hires using Namely, which allows the new employee to fill in tedious personal information, leaving me, the administrator, only a few areas that I have to input myself. It is a definite time saver for sure! I love the fact that Namely allows us to customize reports, but sometimes I feel that this is one area that isn't as easy to figure out. Some reports can only be created by a Namely Rep, and other reports can be created by us. I can't always figure out which filters to use, or how to complete a report exactly the way I want to use it. This may be more user error, and not entirely Namely's fault. I will say that the Namely Reps/Support do come to my aid every time, and I do get the reports or answers I need rather quickly. We like the fact that employees can do open enrollment/life change events, right through Namely, which removes Human Resources from having to enter everyones selections manually ourself. Namely had a few glitches with it this last year, but part of it was also a communication problem from the Insurance Company side. Namely has been in contact with us about working on this problem throughout the year, so I'm now worried about it now. I do not dread having to go into Namely to update or enter something. I do not dread doing payroll, because if I have to fix something in an employee's profile, deductions, taxes, etc... it's only a click away, and then I can get right back to completing payroll. It's very easy! Namely really does reduce the amount of work HR has to do: 1) by allowing employees (active or termed) access to their W2's and/or changing their address 2) supervisors requesting Raises and Promotions now go through Namely and not a silly group email train 3) I said it earlier, but having Namely take care of Open Enrollment/Insurance deductions so no manual entry needed. I hope you can see that Namely is not your typical Payroll/HRIS software, but has personality, ease of use, and quality customer service!

The ease of use, customizable reports in format pdf or Excel, and it even looks appealing to work in.

Contras:

I have to manually input PTO for new hires, or when someone moves to next tier of years of service. The numerous email alerts you get for any employee change request (ie: address; title change; Raise, etc...) gets annoying, yet to confirm that I sent off the payroll submission, I don't receive any.

Lisa
HR Director en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great concept, but not able to deliver

2,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Namely needs to stop building new features, fix the ones they have, and build better internal processes. The dysfunction they are experiencing internally is extremely apparent to clients.

In comparison to other all-in-one HRIS systems, the interface is a lot more friendly. It marries the concept of social media newsfeeds with HR, allowing employees to comment on each other's birthdays and anniversaries. This gives HR an opportunity to engage employees with a fresh approach to benefits, payroll, and compliance.

Contras:

I'm unsure of the experience of other customers, but the concept of Namely never took hold for our organization. Beginning at implementation, the Namely team was disorganized and unstable. Implementation was scheduled to wrap up October 1 and wasn't completed until January. During that time, Namely's implementation team experienced turnover 3 times, each time having to reset our implementation schedule. Information was missed, uploaded incorrectly, recreated, etc... They missed the ACA filing deadline and we had to work with an outside vendor with additional costs. They filed our taxes incorrectly and this still has not been resolved. On the benefits side, the agent assigned to our team miscalculated the rates from the plan we chose. According to the rates on the spreadsheet, we chose this particular carrier because it seemed these were the best rates and value. We had our open enrollment meetings and an employee pointed out that the numbers were incorrect, that she would be paying up some amount more per month. We had the agent resend us the sheet, we broke down the formulas, and identified the incorrect formula. Thankfully, our agent forgot to submit our enrollment form and we missed the deadline with the carrier. The integration with Adobe Sign has never been successful, so we have not had a single successful Onboarding through Namely. Instead of fixing glitches in the systems, they have built around them which makes it less intuitive (ex. build a new hire's profile including payroll info, send the onboarding packet, then after the new hire starts, go back into the profile to add the payroll group. When I asked why we weren't able to add the payroll group while we are adding payroll info at the start, they explained the glitch.) Compared to other systems, reports have a long way to go. Most come back blank after being ran. We have experienced more turnover in Namely's account managers. With all of the errors and issues we have needed to remedy, we simply did not have time to encourage use of the system. The time off app crashes, so we have lost engagement in the system. Rather than risk any further damage to the organization, we have implemented BambooHR (which is wonderful) and now let Namely sit silently in the background. It has been costly and frustrating, for the admin as well as the employees.

Caryn
Communications Manager en EE. UU.
Deportes, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Review of Namely for time management, easily accessible benefits information and other perks

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Namely has been transformational for our business, improving efficiency and allowing employees and managers to focus more on the core work of the organization without being bogged down by time-consuming HR tasks. The ability to track leave, benefits and paystubs all in one software keeps us accountable and avoids lots of paperwork!

Before my company started using Namely, we were submitting our time-off requests on paper and routing through multiple mailboxes for approvals. We did not have a reliable and convenient system for managing our leave accrual or communicating with busy managers about PTO requests. Now, all of that information is at our fingertips, approvals are a breeze, and it's easier for managers to keep track of all of their direct reports' schedules. Namely also allows us to view our pay stubs and benefits information at any time, and complete our annual open enrollment, all within the software. I would highly recommend the service to any organization looking to improve its efficiency for HR processes.

Contras:

At our company, employees accrue comp time for working weekend events throughout the year. Namely does not allow us to enter that comp time in a formal system that is tracked electronically. Instead, we keep track of it on our own, and when we enter PTO requests as "comp time for XYZ event", it is on the honor system. Not a huge complaint, but would be nice if we could track that piece of our PTO the same way we can vacation time, sick time, etc.

Christine
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Edición, 201-500 empleados

Namely - Great for HR, Payroll, and Employees

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We signed up for Namely in the Fall of 2014. We started with the HRIS and benefits for just flex spending. Being in HR, it was wonderful to be able to customize Namely's platform to include the data that we wanted to track and provide. For employees, it was a game changer because they now had access to information they had never had before (such as a clear salary and bonus history). In January 2015 we launched payroll with two of our smaller entities. Employees found Namely easy to log into and the paystubs were clear and easy to read. In the Fall of 2015 we added all of our benefits into Namely and did our full open enrollment. It was amazing for both employees and HR. HR loved that there was no paper to track and it was easy to see where everyone was in regard to the open enrollment process. Employees appreciated being able to log in from anywhere and how easy the system was to navigate. We also started using the Onboarding feature and it has saved employees and HR so much time. Now, employees are able to fill out all of their new hire and benefits information before their start date. We've seen the turnaround time decrease dramatically! All around, Namely has been extremely helpful for employees, HR, and payroll. And, if anyone asked, I would absolutely recommend Namely!

I love how customizable Namely is.

Contras:

They haven't rolled it out yet but, I'm excited to be able to report on any and every field in Namely in one report and I'm hopeful that we'll be able to do document signing for current employees one day.

Mim
Technical Product Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great system to bridge the gap between HR needs and employees

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Depending on what you need to use it for, the system is great and simple for employees to use. It could definitely use some work in the PTO request department, but other than that, it's a solid system!

Namely is easy to use with a pretty intuitive interface, which makes accessing tools and information quick and simple. We utilize this system mainly for our payroll info, performance reviews and general employee information across the company.

Contras:

We were hoping to move all facets of our previous system over to Namely, which included requesting time off, but we were unable to due to a lot of basic features were missing in the Namely system. For instance, when requesting time off in Namely, we were only able to submit a certain number of hours off vs setting a specific start and end time to our requested time off. Another issue was the integration Namely has with Google calendars and successfully adding requested time off to our calendars.

hace 3 años

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you enjoy using our platform. As for your pain points about PTO tracking and an integration with Google calendars, we will be sure to relay them to our Product team.

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good product for growing company

5,0 el año pasado

The social feature on the home page was great. I loved how our team was able to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries when they logged on.

Contras:

When I used it Namely was new to the industry and had some growing pains they went through. Re-orgs and misses on design layout. Was still happy to use it on a daily basis though!

Tilly
Growth Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Música, 201-500 empleados

I Recommend Namely

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I really enjoyed the platform, my overall experience was a positive 10/10!

Namely is easy to navigate, can easily be accessed anywhere, and in my experience, has a small amount of website issues. It's a hub you utilize daily when employed with a company, and a platform you can still access after you've switched jobs. It was very helpful when filing 2022 taxes even though my new company doesn't utilize Namely.

Contras:

The only feature I remember having issues with was not being able to go back and edit PTO time after the scheduled PTO time period had passed. For example, if i had requested 8 hours of PTO but only took 6, I was unable to edit the next day. My manager would have to completely delete the request, and i'd have to create a new one.

Colleen
Head of Optimistic People en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Namely makes it easy for our people to do the right things and smile about it

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We found Namely after scouring the market for a solution that was simple, connected, available 24/7, and offered one attractive place for us to do People work the way we want to do it. We found Namely and have been pleasantly surprised at every stage. First, we added the HR solution. We jumped at the chance to try the Onboarding and eSignature features. We have just decided to implement Payroll and Benefits. We love the Namely team! They are by far the most responsive and helpful people we work with. The online HELP tool means we get answers quickly. Features get updated regularly and Namely really listens to we users when we ask for new features / changes to the software. I love Backstage Pass where I can connect with other Namely users and get tips. We use Namely for so many thing that used to require separate and manual solutions (org charts, employee photos, performance reviews, multi-tiered goals, news feed, calendar, etc.). There is a bit of a learning curve for employees who expect things to be complex and cumbersome based on past experience with ADP and other vendors. When they see how simple Namely is, they are shocked. It's fun to see their lightbulb moments and hear "that's all I had to do?". ;-)

One stop solution. Web-based. Simple and clean design.

Contras:

Wish we had a little more control over naming some of the tabs and folders.

Shane
Director of Human Resources en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Namely: The light weight Champion in a heavy weight market

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: From the beginning, Namely has been fast, easy, yet very powerful. This platform looks and feels like social media sites, but in the background (or under the hood) is very powerful technology that allows both employers and employees simplify their work life. For the employer there are very powerful reporting and communication tools. The benefit management, on boarding, and performance reviews are a breeze. Throw in payroll and you have an unstoppable platform that knocks out the competition. The employee enjoys the ease of being up to date with company announcements. The calendar is excellent and allows managers to make sure coverage is where it is needed at the click of the mouse. Namely eliminates all the headaches of paperwork with their benefit management and benefit partners. Namely's customer service is light-years ahead of the competition. If you haven't done it yet DEMO Namely. Your life will be changed forever!

I love all the integration between their HR and Payroll platforms. Namely is truly a one stop shop when it comes to an all around HR/Payroll platform.

Contras:

It's hard to say anything negative about the platform. It was up and running and ready to go from the start. The customer service has been excellent. There have been mostly positive experiences so far.

Lynn
HR Coordinator en EE. UU.

Good product, horrendous implementation

3,0 hace 6 años

*Great way to integrate an HRIS system and payroll on one platform. *Simple and easy interface for users. Very similar to Facebook in design and functionality. *Lots of great workflows to utilize to eliminate pen and paper documents. *Namely did fully refund us our money after our implementation was handled very poorly.

Contras:

Phew, my boss and I had problems with our Namely implementation from the beginning. It seems that the company was undergoing a lot of turnover and restructuring during our implementation, and we felt it. There would be weeks when we would hear no communication from our lead implementation specialist. My boss thought he had quit or had been let go and had to write a strongly worded email before we got a response back. Our Namely benefits specialist then made an error with an algorithm she was using to calculate benefits costs during our open enrollment in November. If hadn't caught the error, our company would have lost thousands of dollars. We have had numerous issues with payroll since open enrollment and have cycled through several specialists since. Last week, my boss and I decided we have had enough and are moving to another HRIS system.

Lisa
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados

Great for small companies

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, I like Namely. It makes processes easier and their customer service is fantastic.

The ease of use is what I love most about Namely. For the most part, it is very intuitive and user friendly. Being user friendly makes it easy for me as the admin but more importantly it makes it easy for my employees to navigate.

Contras:

There is still a lot of room to grow. There are a several functions that I was used to on other (larger name brand) software that Namely doesn't have yet. A major one for me was not having pass enrollment. But they have since updated that and now offer a passive enrollment, which is a relief! I know they are working on a load of new functions and I look forward to seeing what they are.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to continue enhancing our platform and your overall client experience.

Caleb
Administrator, HRIS and Payroll en EE. UU.

An HRIS that Everyone likes to Use

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Overall, it's a great HRIS, and a great company. Namely is constantly updating the system and releasing new features. The support team is top notch and is always happy to help in anyway they can. Namely may be missing some features or some may need to be updated, but the interfaces and the support plus the fact that they are dedicated to releasing features that are requested really make it a top HRIS system.

Easy to use for Employees, Managers, and Admins. The interfaces are elegant, clean, and very intuitive. The ability to automate tasks or delegate tasks that used to be a burden has freed up time for Managers and HR admins. Having everything all in one creates an easy experience for our employees. The ability to use the Open API allowed us to automate our employee data flow out to different parts of the company and keep our systems all in sync.

Contras:

Missing some features you might get from an older HRIS, Payroll, or Benefit system. While the time feature allows a lot of customization, it can be burdensome to use and navigate.

Trish
Dir of HR en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados

Reviewing Namely for HRIS, benefits admin & payroll processing

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We love Namely for our HR, benefit and payroll administration. And our employees enjoy the social feed area as well. The site is flexible, easy to use and we get wonderful support from our Namely team!

I mostly love being able to have HR, benefits and payroll information all in one spot! Of course Namely is not the only program which can handle these processes, but I do find Namely very flexible and capable of handling all our needs.

Contras:

We may be unique, but we do value anonymity in our review process. I do wish the review program settings could be set at the company level so that all managers could initiate the process in the same manner. without my needing to ensure it is handled in the same way each time. I've communicated our need and I'm sure Namely is assessing to see if this is something other companies could use as well.

Tiffany
Tiffany
Director Of Operations en EE. UU.
Internet, 51-200 empleados

Solid HRIS for small companies

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: In addition to the software, we use their brokerage and LOVE Namely Benefits. They've made the transition so much easier and are basically an extension of my one-person HR team.

Clean, easy-to-use interface. Payroll is easy and efficient. The set-up is easy for employees to use - I've never been asked where things are or for a password reset since starting with Namely. ;) Customizable. Continuously improving and working to support their clients (i.e., they actually listen to feedback!)

Contras:

Re-hires are a little wonky. Reporting meets my needs, but similar to other features, Namely isn't as comprehensive as some of the old-time HRIS systems (like ADP). But there's so many benefits/pros, it's easy to overlook any challenges.