15 años ayudando a las empresas ecuatorianas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Aha!

Aha! es el software de hoja de ruta del producto número uno del mundo. Más de 200 000 usuarios confían en Aha! para vincular su brillante estrategia con el trabajo de sus equipos.

Descubre más sobre Aha!

Combined with the excellent integration options, I would recommend evaluating Aha! whether you are a startup or looking to upgrade the PM function.

Contras:

Often I'll need to completely refresh the page before I see my changes in the UI so it makes things a bit slower to use.

Valoraciones de Aha!

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Aha! tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 520 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Aha! antes?

Filtrar opiniones (520)

Emily
Emily
Director of Investor Relations
Capital riesgo y capital privado, 11-50 empleados

Aha! Review

4,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Alicia
Alicia
Product Implementation Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Using Aha! for Project Management

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall I am very satisfied with the product and customer service.

I like the flexibility to create and modify schedules and reports. I can create tasks for team members and Aha! sends them reminders (upcoming and past due). I manage business operations projects and this feature has been very helpful and has eliminated my having to chase down most tasks. I like the feature to create various reports with multiple slices of data/views for different purposes by just adding or removing filters vs. building something from scratch. Customer support is top notch. Someone always gets back to me within a couple of hours if not sooner whenever I reach out with questions or requesting help.

Contras:

This software is complex, IMO not very intuitive and has a steep learning curve. There are tutorials that are very helpful and walk you through most everything you can think of, but it takes time to watch them and/or read. Once you get past the initial phase of learning the software and features you need, you will love it.

Grace
Grace
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Aha is a great product management tool

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Aha's ability to centrally manage many projects and provide seamless Jira integration save time by eliminating the need for developers to switch between applications. It's helpful for making a road map and organizing ideas visually for the company.

I like how simple it is to log requests for help and suggestions for new items. It's also great for working together on projects with other people in your team.

Contras:

The biggest thing that bothers me with Aha is that there isn't a particularly helpful or user-friendly dashboard where you can see all of your open support issues and ideas at once.

hace 3 meses

Hi Grace, Thank you for your positive feedback on Aha! We're pleased to hear that you find it simple for logging help requests and collaborating on projects. We appreciate your feedback on your dashboarding experience. I would encourage you to read through this robust support article to learn how you can build out this view (https://www.aha.io/support/roadmaps/strategic-roadmaps/analytics/dashboards). If you have specific suggestions or further feedback, feel free to share at https://big.ideas.aha.io/. Our product managers continuously review ideas when building out our product roadmap. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions ([email protected]) you may have.

Nate
VP Product Management en EE. UU.
Aerolíneas/aviación, 201-500 empleados

Product Management Choice

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Aha is a powerful tool that gives you ability to customize the core product around how your team does its job. The easy integrations with engineering development tools like Azure DevOps or Jira make it an accurate status reporting tool for product teams while allowing engineering functions to do their execution work elsewhere. The dashboards and reports in Aha are super powerful and it's the only way we report on roadmaps and status. And finally the Ideas portal with Ideas advanced allows us to be in touch with our customers in a meaningful way and let's us communicate internally and externally about what's coming next for our products.

Contras:

The cost of a license is not cheap, and it took my business a long time to convince senior executives to allow us to get the Ideas Advanced licensing. It would have been really helpful if Ideas Advanced could have been enabled for a subset of users or a product line within a corporate tenant account.

Raf
Product Marketing en Canadá
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Don't recommend. Read review for details..

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Would never recommend.

Cool logo. Good space to house personas and competitor analysis.

Contras:

In the initial onboarding process I would contact customer support for clarity, seeing as how I've never used such a software. I had one phone call, fairly short. I was later tasked with sole responsibility for the software - evangelizing and coaching others on how to use it. When I reached out to support for more clarity, the reps did EVERY possible not to get on a call with me. They would email me back every other day - directing me to instructional videos - refusing to get on the phone. I needed to integrate with Jira, "Please HELP!!??"- guess what? "We have some videos that can help you. Awful support. As well, not very user friendly, not customizable, and just down right inferior cosmetically.

QA Anaylst en EE. UU.
Software informático, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Works as expected

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The layout of the sprint and features is really well done. I do enjoy the look of AHA vs other competitors that I have used. It’s really easy to use and the mobile app is a nice feature.

Contras:

I really don’t care for the search functionality of AHA. I think that I don’t always find things in the way I search or use keywords. A keyword might be in a ticket but it isn’t always found.

Brandon
Brandon
Sales Specialist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Aha! is an excellent product management system

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: A very user-friendly and straightforward interface. It's fantastic that a single platform can be used to oversee everything from product to service management to strategic planning to operational reporting.

A fantastic tool for project managers to use as a roadmap organizer. The ideas are fantastic, and the integration with Jira at the tactical level of engineering is functioning smoothly. Additional sophisticated features, such as various business modules, aid in the strategic direction of PM.

Contras:

It's odd that there aren't any external roadmap samples or case studies available from the makers of one of the greatest roadmap products in the world to aid with the design of your personal external roadmap.

hace 6 meses

Hi Brandon, Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. It is wonderful to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve success across so many different teams and departments. I would encourage you to check out our guides which have great examples and best practices when it comes to roadmaps. Here is one you may find useful: https://www.aha.io/roadmapping/guide/product-roadmap/roadmap-examples. Otherwise our customer success team are all former product managers and would be happy to help! You can reach out to us at [email protected].

Bastian
Bastian
Product Management Consultant en EE. UU.
Aviación y aeroespacial, 201-500 empleados

An Amazing Tool to Align Strategy and Execution for Product Management

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great experience from setup to use. Fanatical customer support and the fact that they follow their founders "Lovability" mantra (within 95% ;-) It has made me successful in helping companies tie product execution to company strategy. AHA tools usually create artifacts to help keep all stakeholders aligned.

Any organization that wants to be thoughtful, deliberate, and wants to link everything they build to the reason WHY they are building it should use this tool. It takes energy and effort to adopt, but the results are amazing. Every feature and release can be linked to a strategic element. In fact, what you are getting with AHA is not only a tool, but a best-practices thought model for product management (this can be challenging to implement but the rewards are high if you get through it. A key benefit is that once created, roadmaps and reports stay FRESH, meaning all changes to dates of features and releases are instantly reflected in your roadmaps and reports. No more updating Excel rows where cells are months!! Last but not least, their support is second-to-none!

Contras:

While I really like AHA overall, the UI has many challenges. There are many inconsistencies (some places have a save, other autosave, some screens have a URL, others don't, some settings can be applied to everything at once, others have to be set manually one-by-one). Also for a single page app, it often struggles with refresh after edit more than it should in 2021.

CPO/CTO en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I will use this software for the rest of my career. It's worth every penny.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: If you've used developer-centric tools (Jira, for example), you know that they may be great for tracking stories and sprints, but they have very limited support (if any) for tracking the actual thought process in coming up with those stories. Either they don't have enough levels of hierarchy, or they try to get away with tags for everything. This is the first product that I've every used that has a structured methodology and design approach to evaluating your goals as a company / department; figuring out what initiatives support those goals; further breaking the initiatives down into master features (sometimes called Epics in other packages), and then individual features (stories). It also generates beautiful roadmaps, and has a transformational scorecard feature that lets you set up the criteria that matter, then rate all of your features, then calculate a score so you have a definitive order in which to do things.

The comprehensiveness of this software is incredible. It has almost everything you can possibly conceive of when building nearly any type of product or service. It helps you organize, plan, communicate, rate, rank, document, and create everything you need, except the actual software code (but you can just assign the stories to your dev team, and/or sync to another product). It also empowers you to have the conversations with stakeholders to figure out truly what's important (as opposed to the endless chorus of "it's all important"). I wish I would have known about this years ago.

Contras:

The single largest missing feature is OKR support. There are goals and metrics, but not a structured way to do OKRs for products/teams. But there is also plenty of other software in the world that does it. We did struggle a bit with the integration with Jira, but that's largely because of Jira deficiencies.

Sherri
Sherri
Product Manager en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Aha is the only game in town

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We tested and demo'd all of the top-rated pieces of software that call themselves Product Management Software. Nothing compares to Aha, in my opinion, it is the only software that offers all of the key features I need. There are definitely a few tweaks that could be made, but nothing else even comes close to this tool. I am very happy with it.

It is made by Product Managers for Product Managers It has features around the vision and strategy of the company There is clear separation between ideas and features There are Personas that can be attached to ideas and features There are goals and strategies There are areas to store your files You can create shareable presentations that update dynamically You can build wireframes within the tool You can house everything you need as a Product Manager is one locations The support is amazing Integrates with JIRA

Contras:

I find it difficult to find what I am looking for in the knowledge base Some of the features are not very intuitive to use There are a few features I would like to see added

Alexandra
Product Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Aha takes product roadmapping to the next level

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Aside from having every feature a product manager could dream of, working with Aha through the purchase process has been a very positive experience. Their customer support is fast, friendly, and helpful. I know if I had additional questions or needed help , their team would be there.

Aha is incredibly feature-rich. It can handle ideation, business planning, product management, and so much more.

Contras:

With all the functionality, the learning curve is a bit steep. For example,

hace 6 meses

Hi Alexandra, Thank you for leaving such a glowing review! It is great to hear about how you are able to take full advantage of all the rich functionality in Aha! while your development team can remain in the tool of their choice. And you are correct our customer success team at [email protected] is here to help if you have any additional questions!

Sallie
Program Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5.001-10.000 empleados

An awesome platform worth 5 stars

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The past 14 or so months with Aha! has helped us evolve our internal processes and break down barriers to provide more consistent and streamlined cross-collaboration across our teams. Working with Aha! has been a very positive experience.

I always tell people that Aha! brings together the why and the how of a solution, giving the view into the overall strategy components of a solution, mixed with the back end development and ongoing progress. It captures everything our teams needs to collaborate, stay informed, share, and stay on track. It's easy to use and the support team is fantastically responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. As someone with little technical background, the platform and an ever-growing knowledge base made it easy to customize the experience to our unique needs.

Contras:

Sometimes too many options can be a bad thing. Aha! will let you do basically anything you want, but sometimes having that ability makes it feel overwhelming. However, I'd hardly call that a con since 1) I'd rather have too many options than not enough, and 2) the support team and knowledge base help you through whatever scenario you're in.

Liam
Strategic Programme Director en RU
Juegos de ordenador, 201-500 empleados

Simply the best

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Aha has listened to its customers and consistently delivered a product that does exactly what it says on the tin. Customer support is of course world class - fast, responsive, intelligent and useful proactive assistance. Concierge service that comes with Ent+ is extremely useful.

Everything works how you'd expect it to. It is EASY to use if you spend an hour or two looking at the help videos and basking in the glow of what an amazing product you're investing in. Trustworthy company, eat their own dog food, led by a guy who wrote a book called Lovability. For us, finally being able to visualise our ambitions, go beyond simple roadmapping pitfalls to an optimised value-driven world, integrated with project management tools. Perfect.

Contras:

Onboarding through the help files isn't that great, as it's now a fairly large and complex product. However, the accompanying videos are short and perfectly poised to help. You should expect to commit people to this product to understand and train others. Once you've configured and set up it's a breeze and a joy. I could have done with more help containing output from workshops and discussions, whereas currently you need to use a combination of Notes and description fields, or some sort of crossover with Ideas. It isn't very clear and that is surprising seeing as product managers use it. You'd have thought a clear workflow capturing initiative and feature level discussions would be normal.

Seguridad informática y de redes, 1.001-5.000 empleados

More than just roadmapping

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have been extremely happy with the ease of use, overall features and value provided by Aha! for our roadmapping and project management needs. Of particular note has been the support response times and turn-around time on solving reported issues.

Aha! delivers on the promise to make product roadmapping easy however it offers more than just that. We have been using it as a common platform in product management for planning product roadmaps across the different groups and business units in our organization. While various other tools for managing product features and backlog were already in use integrating Aha! into them allows us to work on and provide an overall big-picture where planning and tracking strategic objectives is more easily done. Among the most useful features for us are the idea portal and flexible reporting capabilities. The reporting features allow us to replace sharing information in powerpoints to sharing a real-time view of product roadmaps and projects. The idea portal has allowed us to create a handful of portals to capture both internal ideas as well as external ones to connect and collaborate with our customers on developing solutions to solve their problems. In addition to that we have also used it as our main project management tool and recently in other functions to for example plan marketing campaigns.

Contras:

While it does provide Single Sign-On and directory integration it lacks more flexible group management that would allow you to link permissions and access rights to Active Directory groups to manage via group membership which is typically needed in larger ogranizations and results in some amount of manual work for us in assigning and changing user permissions.

Carol
Sr. Manager of Product and Quality Assurance en EE. UU.
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Product Management made easier!

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: As a Product Manager I definitely have seen improvements in my release planning and processes. Users can really visualize sprints, releases and backlog items and easily navigate throughout the system. Being able to share beautifully colored roadmaps with executives is a definite plus!

Drag and Drop in the Workflow BoardDrag and Drop in Sprint Planning - easily move items to defer to later Sprint, move back into the backlog, etc.Easily move items from ideas to featuresIntegration with TeamSupport to quickly receive priority issues from customer support calls.

Contras:

Because there are so many features I feel like I am not taking advantage of everything. I find myself creating 'workarounds' for things I need to do when there may be a better way. However, the support is awesome!!

hace 8 meses

Hi Carol, Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to hear how Aha! has helped make your life easier and share beautiful roadmaps! We have an extensive knowledge base if you want to dig deeper into any particular feature: https://www.aha.io/support. Or our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at [email protected].

Tanja
Project Manager en Suecia
Agricultura, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An advanced strategic tool with lots of functions and possibilities

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Aha! is the only tool we are using for common road mapping all over the company. Our plan is to also use the idea portal in the future. That will be step no. 2 for us, we just have tested it a bit so far. Roadmaps are prio.no. 1.

Aha! is our first common road mapping tool in our company. It helps us to get a common focus on the work to do, and for aligning towards our company strategy. We are getting more and more advanced with different views = roadmaps, but also with the minimum alignment between the different divisions. We use different Release layout, e.g., for SW and for mixed SW/HW.

Contras:

I would say that it is a challenge in the beginning for users like me, that have not a product manager background, to see what to do and where it all fits. So a very easy "Aha! for dummies" guide, like the really good film clips that are found in the Aha! internet pages, that would have made my working life a bit easier. But a really like the short film clips, they are very useful. Maybe that could be an option, to make them available from the data model? The you get a bit more info than the text there, they could be linked to the short films directly. =)

hace 9 meses

Hi Tanja, Thank you for your positive review! It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve strategic alignment. For new users, we have a great overview (https://www.aha.io/support/roadmaps/strategic-roadmaps/introduction/get-started-with-aha) on getting started with Aha! Roadmaps. It sounds like you found some other helpful clips on our website too! I really like your idea about adding them to our data overview model. We will consider it! As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at [email protected].

Matt
Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Aha is a great way to manage the product portfolio

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Aha provides a place to capture our entire portfolio in one place and allows independent support of each business division. This is enabling enhanced planning dialogue and greater transparency throughout our organization. We use it to model and support our value stream which makes it easy to ascertain current information about the disposition of each feature. This, in turn, informs better decision making. Also, on the rare occasion when we do need support, the team at Aha is always responsive and always very helpful. And the tool is always available and stable and has not left us hanging at any critical moments

the flexibility/configurability is the best thing about Aha. It can be configured to match business processes and needs and does not force adherence to any particular process. The diverse needs across our entire business portfolio are supported.

Contras:

understanding "the lay of the land" within the tool is always a little confusing for my new users. Some expect to have hand-holding type navigation, but that is not this tool. A few minutes to show them the basics usually gets them up and running.

el año pasado

Hi Matt, Thank you for your positive review! I am so glad that the flexibility of Aha! Roadmaps means our software can fully support your needs. For new users, we have a great overview on getting started with Aha! Roadmaps (https://www.aha.io/support/roadmaps/strategic-roadmaps/introduction/get-started-with-aha). As always if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have ([email protected]).

Director, Project Management Office en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Great Tool for Project & Portfolio Mgmt

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We can share project information and status immediately within our team, also useful for visual displays for internal and external meetings.

As an IS project management team, we like Aha's ability to organize all project and portfolio information in one spot. The custom report section's timeline report is used frequently for all portfolio reviews, and it allows us to drill down to a product, release, feature with 3 clicks. We also use the comments sections for meeting minutes and another task tracking. I would estimate we only use 50% of Aha's capabilities but are very happy with our purchase. I Also customer service is 5 star when I submit an email I get a response often within the hour.

Contras:

There is a bit of a learning curve, but videos help. I think you need a senior resource that will take a couple weeks to sift through all the features and identify what's important for your implementation vs. nice to have. Since we are an IS PM team, we don't use strategy and ideas, we only use product, release, features & reports tabs. We have experimented with strategy and ideas features but have not had the time to fully explore. There are a couple of items I have mentioned to customer service: I would like the ability to store documents with the assurance I can recall if needed - currently, when I attach word docs I have to keep a backup in SharePoint based on advice from customer service. I would like the calendar to exclude weekends as the default (or as an option) currently when I set up releases using my templates I have to go in and change start and end dates to workdays,

Peggy
Product Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas:

Best end-to-end product management tool on the market!

5,0 hace 3 años

Aha! is a complete end-to-end product management solution that has the capability to organize features using simple-to-complex org hierarchies while simultaneously promoting product management best practices. There were many areas in which Aha! outshined other tools: application stability, overall performance & speed, ease of use, (just the right amount of) flexibility in feature organization, and out-of-the-box intuitive planning structures (eg feature organization, release planning, roadmaps, idea management), and it's full set of field integrations with JIRA. While many of these sound like fundamental requirements for any product tool, I found a majority of the 9 or so tools I trialed to be significantly lacking in these areas. Aha! is more expensive than some of the other popular product tools out there but the cost is easily justified by their larger feature set that'll save teams time and money, along with providing a stable and consistent user experience. Also, Aha! was also one of the very few tools that supported the capture of ideas directly from mobile phones and enabled users to easily attach mobile screenshots to an Idea or Feature card.

Contras:

Since AHA is a very robust, flexible app that can scale with a business, there's an initial learning curve (as is the case with any software that provides this level of flexibility). The up front time investment is worth it because once the application is set up, it's very easy for the team to understand, navigate and use!

Sam
Sam
Product Owner en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Aha moments around every corner

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Ability to produce a roadmap for the first time in company history while integrating that with Aha Develop for targeted sprints which has increased delivery time and quality of each release. The ideas portal has also been crucial to our business and engagement with our users.

It is user friendly while being extremely robust as you get deeper into the functionality. So far I've found that almost everything is possible in Aha and sometimes just takes a little thought on how you want to achieve it that will fit your organization.

Contras:

I can't say there is anything that I don't like about this software. We're in the middle tier package and anything I would mention here is included in the highest tier.

el año pasado

Hi Sam, Thank you for sharing such a positive review. And for letting us know you are benefiting using the whole product suite including Aha! Develop. It is great to see that Aha! has helped you produce a high quality roadmap! As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at [email protected].

Stephanie
Head of Office of Product Management en Alemania
Logística y cadena de suministro, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

All a product manager can dream of!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: There's a few major benefits:
* consistent roadmaps throughout the product porfolio
* transparency on roadmaps and release plans throughout the whole company
* closer collaboration & transparency with customers through the ideas portal
* higher efficiency in Product Management due to clear structure and standardized processes
* better focus on strategy instead of only tactical fire-fighting
* easy integration with the R&D tool (Azure DevOps in our case)

As a product manager you get a lot of information daily from all kinds of sources - and none of the tools that R&D typically use support you in structuring that information. So, you end up with Excel sheets, One Note notebooks, word docs in Sharepoint folders - everything scattered out. When we introduced Aha! the immediate effect was that suddenly everything has a place: from vision to strategic goals to tactical user story specifications, wireframes etc. It's right where you need it when you need it.

Contras:

Introducing Aha! requires a mindset change in the Product Management team - everybody needs to embrace it and actually start using it to make an impact. This has been, and still is, the biggest challenge we're facing. I do not recommend buying Aha! if you don't have an internal champion who will help standardizing the usage and train the other team mates.

Andrew
Andrew
Senior Product Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Game changing Product Management Software

Comentarios: Exceptional!

The software makes Product Management possible at scale. What I love is the ability to gather all different feature and enhancmeent ideas from around my company easily through Aha's idea portals. All of our employees now know to drop any of their ideas into our portal so that the product team can actively manage them and push them into the product. Gone are the days of countless emails saying, "I wish the product did xyz..." or being stopped in the hallway to be told about a feature request. Our employees easily transfer ideas from our clients directly into our portals too. It's a lifesaver!

Contras:

The product is great and I don't have any negatives to say! Takes a little while to think about how you want it implemented, but it's very flexible and can scale with your team.

Jaana
Jaana
Co-Founder, Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic tool for a startup to manage strategy and roadmap

5,0 hace 6 años

I used Aha! in my previous job as a Product Manager. When I started my own company, Aha! was the obvious choice for me to use to build our short and long term roadmaps. Aha! guides you through roadmap creation starting from your strategy, vision and business environment. The way Aha! is set up makes you think through all critical aspects of your business like the competitive landscape, and take them into account in your roadmap planning. Going through the roadmap process in Aha! ensures that we stay focused on the right things that bring us the most value. Aha! Customer Success Team is legendary. In my 20+ years of career I've never experienced anything like it. True professionals who know what they're doing. The team responds to issues within minutes. They resolve the issues within minutes. They want you to be successful, and provide you advice and best practices to get you there. This is how customers should be treated, and Aha! is an inspiration to us in that!

Contras:

I love it all! Only downside is that now I get really annoyed when contacting someother companies' customer service and my questions and requests disappear into a black hole. Aha! has shown a new standard that other companies would benefit in trying to reach!

Marie
VP, Product Management en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent product and excellent service

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The service at Aha is outstanding! Just recently, I had a question that I needed some help with. I sent it into customer support and had an answer within a few hours. CSR worked with me to solve my problem, gave me great suggestions, and left me with a lot of confidence in Aha.

I love that it's specifically built for product managers, instead of trying to force us into using project management software. I daily use the reports for monitoring progress, as well as for setting expectations within the company around our roadmap. I've used the integrations both with Jira and Azure DevOps, and both are very solid! The ideas portal is fabulous! Easy to configure, easy to use, and saves me hours of headaches trying to manage that.

Contras:

Creating a brand new report from scratch is actually harder than you would think it should be. Though, if you want to create a report from a template, it's super easy. Also, the UI definitely feels a bit dated in places. When trying to convince my company to use Aha rather than Productboard, it was difficult for them to see past the "Sexier" UI in Productboard to understand that Aha had better & more features

Automoción, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Full featured, as deep as you need it to be

5,0 el año pasado

There is so much here. It is made my product managers for product managers. And as product management has so many variations in practice, this tool is configurable to suit pretty much all practices, processes and workflows.

Contras:

The ability to customize is initially overwhelming, and its difficult to make sure all things are considered before configuring for deployment. Theres simply too much to learn. There are also certain things like workspace prefixes that once set and used, cannot be changed. So don't make any mistakes when configuring!

el año pasado

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. We know every organization is unique so it is great to hear how Aha! is able to fit your team's specific workflows. I am sorry to hear you found customizations to be overwhelming at first. You may be interested to read our support articles (https://www.aha.io/support/suite/suite/customizations) regarding how to customize Aha! to match your organization's workflow and terminology. If you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have.

Brian
AVP, Product Management en
Servicios financieros, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Love Aha

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Work intake, feature/story refinement, prioritization, scheduling, and communication to stakeholders.

Aha is a very user-friendly application that provides powerful functionality for a product manager. The ease it offers to collect feedback as ideas from stakeholders and move them forward into features and epics that get handed off to a development team is great. I also really like the ability to create multiple boards that I can use to organize my thoughts and prioritize the work. Aha is also very easy to get started with because of the knowledge base and videos that exist. When you do have a problem you can't work through the support team is great. Amazingly quick response, friendly and ready to help.

Contras:

There used to be features that I was looking to have added, but Aha puts out frequent releases and has added everything I was looking for. They also make it easy to submit ideas for future enhancements through the Aha idea portal that they have set up for their own product.