15 años ayudando a las empresas ecuatorianas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre 17hats

"Una herramienta empresarial perfecta para emprendedores independientes". - Revista INC

Descubre más sobre 17hats

We really liked that clients could view and sign the contract and pay the invoice in pretty much one step.

Valoraciones de 17hats

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

17hats tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 118 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado 17hats antes?

Filtrar opiniones (118)

William
William
Chief Operating Officer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Small business owners wear a lot of hats, this helps to manage many of them easily

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: This truly lives up to its name. I'm not sure how many hats it helps me with as a small business owner, but it sure is close to 17. It saves me time on a daily basis by automating my contracts, invoices, and payment acceptance. I heartily recommend this to anyone who needs a little more time to do work of their business rather than the business of the business.

Allows me to create invoices and automate monthly billing. Separates billable work by project. Supports multiple users. Integrates with several payment gateways to automate payments. Handles invoice reminders. Helps with prospecting by providing web publishable intake forms. Includes workflow designs that automate and track projects by stages. One huge thing this has done for us is to streamline the quote to contract to invoice process. Each is handled and triggered by the previous step. We create quotes and upon acceptance the agreement is sent. Upon electronic signature of the agreement the invoice is created and sent. It provides some lightweight bookkeeping features but also integrates with Quickbooks Online.

Contras:

We deal with some billing that requires calculation in sub-penny increments and the billing suite performs rounding errors because it cannot calculate below 2 decimal places. I also wish there were a full api for lead intake. The lead forms work well, but cannot be styled to match the landing pages we use for inbound marketing.

Nancy
Nancy
Virtual Assistant en EE. UU.
Edición, Trabajador autónomo

The Potential Is There!

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I was looking for a platform that could serve several functions at a reasonable price point. I found it in 17 Hats, and I’m always learning something new.

It’s comprehensive. I was looking for an all-in-one solution for booking, invoicing, and workflow management.

Contras:

The Booking function doesn’t have all the features you see in other booking platforms such as manual scheduling and schedule blocking. It’s a little clunky but I believe it’s still being developed.

Jennifer
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Poor Quality

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Pretty awful. I learned of 17 hats at a convention. I am in the wedding industry and create one of a kind ceremonies for couples. After speaking with the reps, I was convinced that 17 hats would be easy and be of great help for streamlining my business. I spent at least 30 hours watching videos and inputting data, templates, questionnaires and still was not successful. It seemed to be an endless learning curve for me. I even bought the business tips videos at an additional fee thinking that would help. It was more about how to grow my business rather than helping me understand 17 hats. Once I decided to close my account, they were helpful in guiding me however, they did not ask me what they could have done better. Very disappointing.

I liked the idea of templates, streamlining and having everything in one place.

Contras:

Where do I begin? Customer service is only via text messaging or email and response takes up to 3 hours. I cannot speak to anyone on the phone which was extremely frustrating. All the learning is through videos and I think the videos are well done, however, I prefer a more personal approach. The learning curve for me was extremely high as I am not a techy person to begin with. I even bought the additional business tips videos and that was more of a how to grow my business verses how to work with 17 hats. Eventually, I gave up because there was so much to learn. It was a complete waste of my time and money.

Laura
Photographer en Canadá
Fotografía, Trabajador autónomo

Efficient and User Friendly Software Management

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, I love that I can organize my projects, send quotes, contracts and invoices all from the same place. I also love that I have streamlined workflows for each different type of project all saved in 17Hats.

I love 17Hats. I use it for every single one of my projects and I love the organization it provides me within my business. My workflow is so streamlined thanks to 17Hats!

Contras:

The only downside that I can see about 17Hats is that the quality of their bookkeeping is not as thorough or beneficial as other accounting software. I have to manually enter all of my expenses and I wish there was an option for me to take pictures of my receipts. I also wish I had the ability to automate some of my monthly/annual expenses so that I didn't have to enter them every time.

Allison
owner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

I have MORE THAN 17 reason I love 17 hats!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I've been using 17hats for more than 5 years. It has keep my business looking professional and has kept me organized and on track. I don't miss a thing thanks to the reminders, the calendar and dashboard. I love the easy of templates and how simply I can set up a scheduling option for my clients.

I love that this CRM literally has everything you would need to run a small business. The client database, bookkeeping, scheduler, invoicing, and calendar are the features I use the most. I love how organized I am thanks to 17 hats.

Contras:

I am not missing anything, it's my favorite software and I use it multiple times a day.

Farrah
Photographer en EE. UU.
Fotografía, Trabajador autónomo

3 YEARS IN

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Lifelong Client. I always wait until the Black Friday Sale every year and buy an entire 2-3 year package, such a good deal!

Crisp and clean layout. Ease of use. Tutorials help get you started. Great Template Options Connects Bank account for bookkeeping/categorizing personal expenses or business expenses Easily switch from Square to PayPal to accept payments. The list goes on and on...it is truly a hit...

Contras:

I wish they had a feature that texted reminders to clients about their upcoming appointments. This would be SUCH a helpful feature. Does not let you see YTD Sales for previous years.

crystal

Alternativas consideradas:

Best all around business software

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: See above. I have been with 17hats since it began 10 years ago and while I’ve looked at out software from time to time. 17 hats has everything I need at a decent price

I love that this software has everything we need for our business. Income and expenses tracking, billing and contracts, automated reminders to clients, email templates. It has everything you need for business and customer management.

Contras:

I can’t think of any it really works great

Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

Business Management Software that offers unrivaled value

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: 17Hats powers my small business. From lead acquisition, to contract fulfilment, 17Hats does just about everything for me including marketing, payment collection and more. PLUS everything is automated so my time is not wasted on chasing clients or emailing hot leads.

1. Accepts ACH Payments through Stripe (Saves me $1000's on credit card fees) 2. Marketing Automation 3. Built-in Contract Management 4. Easy to Use 5. Constantly being improved

Contras:

There are no reporting features. I have to use Zapier to link to other software

Randi
Designer/Bookeeper en EE. UU.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

One stop Organization of Business

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: When we first started we had to log into 5-6 different websites to access different business solutions and it felt impossible to remember everything. 17hats has helped us from feeling overwhelmed with all the different aspects of running a small business. It's​ like having a personal assistant to keep you on track.

Having one place for our invoicing, bookkeeping​, calendars & workflows has helped us tremendously​. We definitely feel like fewer​ things get overlooked because it is all right there in the same place.

Contras:

It would be helpful to have some options to better organize the document & email section. Maybe ​a folder feature so we can go in and edit the email templates from there instead of through an active workflow. This would be helpful when we need to just find all the emails in regards to a specific type of workflow to make overall changes.

Cevdet
Project Engineer en Turquía
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, Trabajador autónomo

17hats Streamlines The Business

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Powerful tool that saves time and effort, with some drawbacks to me.

17hats has an easy-to-use interface that allows you to manage all aspects of your business from a single platform. Great integrations with other business tools also.

Contras:

The platform has a steep learning curve thats wy being somoe hard to understand at first. Csutomer support should improved there might be long wait times and unhelpful responses.

Calypso
Photographer en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy to use and very functional

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall worked well, just lacked features I needed.

It is easy and affordable. It was simple to set up and provided an easy to use interface for my clients.

Contras:

Lacked features like lead tracking which is key for my business. It just seemed very entry level and while it worked at first, I needed more features.

Christine
Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

Love 17hats for small business

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I've been using 17hats for years and absolutely love it. Now that I'm hiring a team, I'm finding that it's not a good system to be able to organize leads to different team members and what they can view.

Simple, easy to use system for solopreneurs with lots of features to keep your business organized.

Contras:

The lead dashboard feature could be improved so much. It would be nice to have the ability to move clients from leads, to active client and back to lead again when they come back to work with you again. I also don't like that text message notifications were turned off!

Angel
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Almost perfect Client management system

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I love the support that I get. They are always updating and adding new features and the tutorials are so helpful as well. Great software...it has transformed by business in the past year...Can't imagine my life without it!

I LOVE almost everything about 17hats. I expect that the "almost" will fall off in the coming year. 17hats nearly meets and exceeds all my needs. I love the automation possiblities, the ability to track information, the auto population features that save me Tons of time! al

Contras:

The lack of a scheduling feature...However, I believe this is something they are working on. I am praying that it will include a feature that allows for classes and for multiple people to be able to be signed up for a single class. As of now I have to use another software, but I am hopeful that one day it will meet all my needs.

Hostelería, 1.001-5.000 empleados

17hats helps organize and systemize

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The implementation team was so helpful and showed us how to continue to build on the basics so that we can really use it to it's full potential. Our private tour business has grown becasue of 17hats.

This tool really helps create a simple and cohesive process for all of your quotes. You can easily build templates for every service and email and quote. It has been a time saver and it has allowed us to work better as a team to satisfy all requests because it creats transparency for us all. We always know what the other has quoted or said. The bookeeping tool is also a timesaver!

Contras:

It would be great to be able to use this as a bit of a marketing tool to send blast information to all contacts.

Tina
Tina
Oficina ejecutiva, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

I've been using 17hats for about a year now and it has been fantastic.

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It helps me run my business seamlessly and allows me the opportunity to provide a high level of customer service to my clients.

I like all the add on's that they have for use like the templates, the ability for customers to simply click one time to pay their invoice once it's emailed. There are so many features that make this platform amazing!

Contras:

I wish that there was more integration with other platforms, like Hubspot for CRM or SalesForce, just because 17hats is not as robust in that regard. I wish that you could use multiple timers at one time, because I am constantly working for multiple clients back and forth throughout each day. Sometimes it also seems that there is a delay in how fast the platform processes data. I can click on a project and it will take up to 6 seconds for it to recognize that, and it's not a computer error either, as I checked.

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

17Hats - Not just for photographers!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: 17Hats is fantastic and I use it everyday to manage my business. it allows me to see an overview of what needs to be done for each client. On the invoice/payment side it help automate the process of sending invoices and collecting payments. It was originally design for free lance photographers, but is very useful for any type of freelance business.

17Hats is a great all-in-one client management system that is easy to use and implement in your business.

Contras:

I would like more options on recurring invoicing.

Magda
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo

LOVE LOVE LOVE

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I'm an event florist, and I've been with 17hats since 2015. And I love that it's grown in so many ways, and it's becoming better and better each update. There's a learning curve, as with any system, but after having a few personal one on one sessions, I feel so comfortable with this system! I hated other systems as they were so complicated. I like easy peasy, and this is just that. Can be it prettier like other systems, sure... Can it have more features... Sure... But the best part is that you can tell them your wants, and if enough people want them, they'll DO IT! So don't knock it till you try it!

Ease of use

None to think of

Redes informáticas
Fuente de la reseña

really great product...got us organized and smooth running

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: contract and payment organization and streamlining

features are constantly expanding. Great way to organize contract process and payments and look super professional.

Contras:

Could use more links to other apps but they seem to be working on adding new features constantly so no real complaints.

Helped streamline workflow

5,0 hace 7 años

We use this for everything with our family handyman business and it creates a more professional front than we had before, more organization and efficiency for us on the business side and was easy to teach our office staff member to use.

Contras:

Once when we had an issue with the platform being inaccessible/down for us, the customer support response was on the slow side.

Edie
Creative Assistant en EE. UU.

17hats!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with 17hats has been great. Even the tutorials are easy to understand!

I think 17hats is a great software! It seems so streamline and easy to use. I like how the calendar can connect with other calendars that someone may be using, and it keeps all the invoices and emails in one location. Which makes it easy to locate!

Contras:

I have not run into anything that I dislike about this software. When running a business, you need a software that will keep things simple and organized and that is what 17hats is all about.

Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

A good software for smaller 1-person agencies

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The tech support I've received has been solid. I like the software and I'm going to continue using it for now.

Quoting is fantastic. I can send a quote out with the contract and a payment schedule attached. When the person accepts the quote, they then get sent the contract. After that they are shown the payment schedule. Building a quote is equally great because I can offer three sections. First section: the required items of the quote. Second section: Choose one of the options. Third section: Choose any of the options. This has been very helpful for website design where I put the website design in the first section, me hosting or them hosting in the second section, and add-ons like maintenance, SEM, e-Commerce, and more in the third section.

Contras:

Customers can't setup automatic payments for recurring invoices.

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I should have moved to this years ago

5,0 hace 5 años

This has just streamlined my business and finances. I can let 17 hats do the heavy lifting and allow my book keeper to maintain and I can get on with the business of my business.

Contras:

The billing system seriously needs an overhall. To be able to have auto billing would be a godsend. That still needs work

Graham
Graham
Quality Manager en Australia
Servicios para instalaciones, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Brilliant Software with so much to offer!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: This does my accounting mainly and is also a source of inspiration for contracts and templates. There is a marketplace where you can review and purchase additional templates of all sorts for various industries.
Well worth the money.

The automation of follow up invoicing is brilliant. This software does so much more than just accounting for your financials. It is accounting, a CRM, email, contracts, and much more. Tutorials, webinars and online help.

Contras:

Like anything that completes multiple tasks, it is quite complex once you start digging. Has great multipurpose functionality, but you need to spend the time in it to make it work to its maximum capacity for you.

Felipe
Felipe
Field Services Engineer en EE. UU.
Productos farmacéuticos, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

I have been using 17Hats for years!

5,0 hace 6 años

This is hands down one of the best pieces of software I use. My business couldn't run without it! All my projects are kept in line, workflows, bookkeeping, and more. Fantastic investment and well worth the money with all of the improvements they are constantly making.

Contras:

The one thing I wish they did was make it so that clients could easily share files and documents back and forth through the software with me.

Sasha-Shae
Sasha-Shae
CEO and Visual Design Strategist en EE. UU.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Good CRM with Outdated Interface

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Overall it's a good software. Has a heavy focus on photographers though

Loved the workflow for creating quotes/proposals to contracts and then invoices. Made it really easy to get all those things squared away in one go. Love that we can create custom templates for mails, contracts, etc.

Contras:

Didn't like the interface, found certain things tedious to do, like creating email templates or creating the proposals etc.