Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre fitli

Fitli es fácil de usar y brinda un gran servicio por un precio sumamente asequible.

Descubre más sobre fitli

Filtrar opiniones (56)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado fitli antes?

Filtrar opiniones (56)

Katie H.
Katie H.
Owner/Operator en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

I would decide to use Fitli again and again!

5 hace 3 años

This has been a fabulous experience from the start. The reps have been so extremely kind, prompt with help and thorough. Any question or concern that I have, is answered quickly through their customer service chat feature. They have been so patient with me (as I learn to use the program) and have made it all one of my favorite parts of my business. Fitli is easily integrated with my website, provides many options for me to develop promo codes and is very user friendly. You also cannot beat the price! I never thought I would be in love with my studio management company but I am. They are regular names in my household and that's exactly the kind of experience I want!

Contras:

Something I love about Fitli is that they are always working on adding new features! They listen to their customers and what would make the program even better. I would love to see an app for admin one day, they currently have one for studio members. I would also love for them to add the ability for a customer to purchase a gift card in a custom amount. But truly, I have no complaints about Fitli, just features I look forward to in the future.

Rhea P.

User And customer friendly

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: From my first demo with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I was hooked. What I love most about this company is the people. The are knowledgeable, responsive and I never feel like I am being sold to. If there is something I feel I could use as a business owner that doesn’t already exist they find a way to make it happen.

It is so easy to use. Straight forward and functional.

Contras:

Moving or rescheduling appointments could use some streamlining

Dana D.
Yoga studio owner en EE. UU.

Great Customer Service

4 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Overall, a great and easy system. I would recommend.

My favorite feature was the customer service. They were fast and efficient.

Contras:

The lack of having an app was to use was kind of a bummer about the software. Also sometimes the sign in process for customers was not always working. I never figured out if it was user error/confusion or the system

Lynne W.
owner en EE. UU.

Perfect for me

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: My clients found the software easy to use and did not experience glitches with the system. I loved the accessibility to help. Questions are answered promptly and satisfactorily.

This software is very straightforward and easy to use. The staff are very responsive to my questions.

Contras:

I would like for it to be available on android.

Lamarr N.
Co-Owner/Fitness Director en EE. UU.

To The Point!!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Phenomenal customer service. I can’t say enough about the professionalism and down to earth nature of this awesome team at Fitli! Definitely a team that is open to change, willing to listen and accountable to their standards. A rarity in business today. Fitli is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Easy to set up & navigate A1 Support!!! Clients found the software easy to use Option to be rated built into the software

Contras:

Would like Quickbooks integration or additional payment options other than Braintree.

Katie D.
Pilates Instructor/ Owner en EE. UU.

Customer Service Can't Be Beat

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has been wonderful. After my initial trial I did switch to another software to try to save money but ended up returning to fitli because of their customer service. If you have a question or issue they respond quickly and are helpful. They listen to their customers and work hard to create or fix features based on feedback.

The service cannot be beat. From the beginning fitli provides a 45 minute intro to their product so that you can see firsthand whether their software works for your business. They are incredibly responsive via chat and email when I have a question and additionally are helpful and patient.

Contras:

I sometimes have a difficult time navigating the software, specifically the personal, professional and business profiles are too much for me. Admittedly, the capabilities may be beyond my needs at the moment (and probably my expertise!)

Sharon C.
owner en EE. UU.

Very happy....

5 hace 2 años

For me, my process is pretty simple so I was able to keep my format simple. However, there are plenty of options if you need more.

Contras:

The learning curve but that comes with all software.

Owner / Operator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

great company to work with

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: They are fantastic to work with. I orginally upgraded to this calendar so I could download reporting to pay my teachers, and also this has helped in our switch over to online payments. Whenever you change software you have processes that will need to change - they are great at helping you with your change in work flow.

1. Customer service is TOP NOTCH - getting set up was supported all the way, and even came back with suggestions and better way to set up my business. 2. Pricing is good - especially for a small business who would like an"app" like experience 3. They are proactive at upgrades, secutiry, working with businesses and the users to solve questions 4. Nice looking interface

Contras:

Some layout out of buttons and some related elements on different screen sizes.

Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Personal Trainer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great app and great service

5 hace 4 años

Low CC transaction fees. Always adding new features. Customer service will waaay exceed your expectations

Contras:

Needs client folders to place former clients separate from current. No way to delete clients from main list.

hace 4 años

Thanks for the review and feedback Tracy! We have updates to the Customer management functionality in the plan for a little later this year after some other big improvements I know you will like.

Olga N.
Fuente de la reseña

Great easy to use software for instructors and studios

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great! If you’re looking for a more simple software that will cover all your needs as a company that provides any B2C services, you’ll be very happy with Fitli!

Easy to use and the customer service and the one of a kind.

Contras:

I didn’t get a chance to use it long enough as my business model has shifted.

Pat T.
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

SAVE YOURSELF TIME, MONEY AND FRUSTRATION! FITLI IS THE BEST!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I don't think I've ever looked forward to writing a review in my life but there is always a first for everything and FITLI more than deserves this review! I wish I could adequately express how wonderful a company and an application FITLI is! After wasting too much time, energy, and $$ on MindBody, I was very grateful to find this company! The customer service is beyond compare. John worked with me first over a couple of phone calls to establish whether this was the right software for me and whether we were a company that FITLI could serve. They went outside of their comfort zone, I'm sure, working with us as we are not the usual people they serve - we teach and coach a sport; our needs are radically different from that of a yoga studio, per se. But after a couple of calls, John handed off the baton to Dan who has been the most patient, supportive, nonjudgmental teacher and guide one could ever ask for. By the time our application was set up, I felt confident I could manage it on my own. And when I got stuck in the process of setting it up, he made sure I got the support I needed. No frustration, no long waits for him to get back to me. In fact, I don't think I've ever even waited more than a few hours. Setting up was done in a matter of days over several weeks and didn't come close to taking the time MindBody would have taken (months). It was slowed by the time I had available to work on it; FITLI was always there when I was available to move forward on set-up. Our athletes are excited to have an electronic process for signing up for practices and paying fees. And our bookkeeper reports that her work has been streamlined - about twice as fast as what she used to do. All this is well-worth the cost which is thankfully also very transparent. The application is easy to use. I'm not the only one saying this - all of our customers are saying it too, even those who've had to contact FITLI to ask for help. We don't have the most tech-savvy customer-base and yet everyone is up and running within less than ten days of going live with the software. There are a couple of very minor changes I'd like to see in the software and I appreciate that FITLI listens to those concerns and let's me know that updates are planned. Don't look any further - you've found the people and the software!

Easy to use, transparent and amazing customer service.

Contras:

Tiny inconveniences like not being able to change certain choices when setting up or the fact that I have to constantly pass by the request to review the instructor (me) every time I enter anything.

Howard B.
Owner/Director en EE. UU.
Artes escénicas, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

A great value, excellent customer service

5 hace 4 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Excellent

Fitli is ideal for a small dance studio that needs to hold down costs. Does all the essential basics: class scheduling, packages, appointments, blocking out studio rentals, sales reports, class histories for students. Customer service has been superb. They have added some important features, like the ability to associate accounts with more than one person, like for a familiy. And they definitely have features I haven't even used yet.

Contras:

It's a little more challenging to use when I need to go back in time to record payments or catch up records, but I've learned workarounds for most of these issues. Would be nice to have an android app as well as the iPhone app.

Tara F.
Fuente de la reseña

Best customer service, hands down

5 hace 3 días Nuevo

Comentarios: I enjoy using Fitli. They are affordable, reliable, helpful and the program is useful for our small yoga studio. I trust them, the program, and recommend it to others without reservation.

Because we are a small yoga studio, we don't need all the bells and whistles that some of the 'main stream' products offer, nor can our budget afford them. Fitli meets our needs and our budget and their customer service is hands down some of the best I've ever experienced. They are knowledgable, responsive, helpful and available. I enjoy working with their team. The program is easy to use and reliable. When I first started using it, we were only using it for credit card processing and to build our membership database. Over time our studio has evolved, and we are now using it for attendance, class notes, teacher communication, class registration, credit card processing, and student communication. Honestly, I've never had a single problem with the program and highly recommend it to other studios.

Contras:

Like all programs there are some limitations, but the team is responsive to client feedback and is always working on adding features that we've requested. Over time they have made some new features available that have been helpful. If I made a list of everything that it is missing that I would like to have for our studio, it would still be a short list.

Robert A.
studio owner,yoga instructor, control systems engr en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

5 Stars for this software's potential.

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have been using the fitli software to manage class attendance and payments at a small yoga studio for a few months now. I had previously used Mind Body-Online but became so disgusted with their lack of customer support and high fees that I jumped at the chance to use an alternative. Fitli has been easy to set up our weekly class schedule with multiple instructors and types of classes, has acted as a complete solution for our customer attendance tracking and payments, and has done so at a very very low cost. The only short-coming is the ability to handle our retail sales, but this is a small part of our business and I'm sure fitli will implement the feature as time goes on. The fitli technical staff has been very responsive to minor bug fixes and very transparent when rolling out patches and upgrades. If I have a specific problem, I can email them and set up a phone conference right away to get things resolved, that is a virtual impossibility with MBO. The phone app allows our clients to keep up to date in real time with our schedule as well as book into our classes and purchase packages before arriving to the studio. As fitli grows, the app will allow people who travel to find us more easily and see the reviews our current customers have left. Bottom line is that I recommend this software for anyone needing a full solution to manage clientele attendance and payments.

Full solution to create a class schedule for our studio, track customer attendance and accept payments - all of which is extremely easy to set up.

Contras:

Does not offer a full solution for retail sales. When I click on a clients name, I would like to see their purchase history. Often times we have people that come in a few days after a package has expired and we want to see when exactly they made the initial purchase. There does not seem to be an efficient way to do this.

hace 5 años

Hi Robert - Thank you for the great review. At the bottom you asked to be able to set the colors of the classes on the calendar. And... we launched that improvement a few weeks back. Enjoy!

Andrea R.
Fitness Instructor/Owner en EE. UU.

Great Value, Excellent Customer Support, Growing Company

5 hace 4 años

The customer service is amazing. They are a small support team, so you know who will answer your questions. They are speedy in their responses, and give very thorough and clear answers. They are very open to learning your company needs and do everything they can to help you problem solve issues. The pricing structure is very reasonable for what you get. While there is certainly room for improvement on certain features (which they are constantly working to add and improve on), the format is clean and easy to use and find things. This is a pretty basic software, but I think the majority of business owners would benefit from using Fitli as long as they don't need something super complicated. Plus, as stated, they have been improving and adding more features... I believe it worth checking out if you thinking of switching!

Contras:

There are a few items we asked to add or improve, and many items the Fitli team has already added or fixed. It's a process to prioritize requests, so we understand that as a new and smaller company improvements will take time. Plus, their customer service is so great, (and even though it can be a bit frustrating for us admin) it is worth the wait to see what improvements are up and coming. I know that for our customers it has been a good transition from MindBody (where we were before), but there are lots of requests for Android app (which they are working on). It is a bit confusing to some users at times, but we've been able to help resolve questions pretty quickly.

Anita H.
Founder en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Fitli helped me launch my yoga business

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall experience has been EXCELLENT, mainly due to the responsiveness and patience of customer service.

Customer Service. The staff are EXTREMELY helpful and responsive. The initial introduction and training on the software was personalized and clear.

Contras:

Some aspects of the software are rigid. For example, once you create a class or package. You cannot edit the name or the time of the class, but must create a new class. However the company is extremely open and responsive to suggestions and has already introduced new features that users like myself have suggested.

David S.
Trainer en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Best software for personal trainers

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Best company I have worked with by far. The staff and owner are excellent people who really try to give you too value for minimum price. Companies like this are very rare.

User friendly. Easy to set up and even easier for client access. Great way of accounting for and charging for sessions that gives more control and capability to the client while still protecting the trainer from fraud.

Contras:

No cons in my experience. Every part of the software was set up to be highly competitive at a low out of pocket cost.

Rachael M.
Fuente de la reseña

Opposite of Mind Body (A Good Thing, I Swear)

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: fitli takes so much stress off my life. I don't need to worry about booking clients, processing payments or managing wait lists. Any request I make gets added to the list of updates. I don't know how many clients fitli manages, but I often feel like I am one of only a handful. I am so grateful for their kindness and attentiveness to ensuring that my business prospers through the support of their software.

fitli had me up and running within an hour - that was incredible. No complicated back-end setup, no processing wait times, no complicated procedures. I asked a few questions, agreed to an overview and within 24 hours my website was fully functional and ready for booking., with a no-negotiating-needed free trial. The customer service is exceptional. They not only offer online chats, e-mail correspondence and phone conversations but they also make themselves available to respond to each request, sometimes even in the "off" hours. They are kind, prompt and even, at times, hilarious - because we all need a little hilarity in our lives.

Contras:

The business is building, so they haven't figured out everything just yet. While there is a long list of "coming soon" updates, they absolutely prioritize big, unforeseen issues and work quickly to resolve anything that will impede one's business. No Android app is available but the iPhone app is pretty useless for back-end users, so it's not a big deal.

Brian K.

Best Value and Service for your money

5 hace 22 horas Nuevo

Comentarios: 5-star experience across the board.

Fitli is easy to use and understand. It's not clogged with extra features that just make things more confusing and slow like other programs I've used or looked into. The customer service is the best I've ever experienced. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team respond quickly to any issues and go above and beyond to resolve any issues.

Contras:

I started with Fitli when the company was fairly new, so there were not as many features as other programs. But the Fitli team is regularly updating the program with new features and actually listens to suggestions and implements them to constantly improve the program.

Courtney L.
Wellness Coordinator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Fitli has made my job much easier and a lot less stressful!!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It allowed our users to have a more hands on experience in scheduling their sessions. Our previous software did not allow them to cancel sessions or be added to a waitlist if a class was full. It has made my job a lot less stressful!

Everything! We are a university and we were looking for a software that would allow our members to sign up for Reformer classes online. We had a lot of specifications and features we wanted/needed. The Fitli team was more than accommodating and even went as far as to add new features to benefit us specifically. The customer service has been outstanding! Our customers love how user friendly the software is. The Fitli team has done a great job of creating a wonderful software as well as creating a long standing relationship with their customers. It is very rare to find a company that will reach out to you simply just to see how things are going or inquire if there is anything they can improve upon.

hace 4 años

Go Tigers! :)

Victoria K.
Studio Owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Great software that is easy to use, but no payment processing in Canada

5 hace 3 años

The software is very flexible and easy to use for anyone who is not very tech savvy. The class calendar looks very lovely and is convenient to use. The best part is the tech support team. All my questions and issues were answered and resolved right away. I highly recommend fitli to other business owners.

Contras:

I knew that Fitli didn't process payments in Canada when I was signing up, and I was okay with it while my business was quite small. When the company started growing, it became overwhelming to manage all transactions manually, and that is the reason I decided to switch to another platform.

Justine R.
Yoga Teacher en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great for my new small yoga studio

5 hace 2 años

I think the best part about this software is that it has allowed me to start my business without breaking the bank. I am a new small studio and a new business owner so I was worried about making the wrong decision when it came to software. Fitli is very user friendly, and the costumer support is amazing, I met with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a couple of times to get everything set up and he was extremely helpful in answering questions and making sure everything got done correctly. Their team is great, and I am so happy to support them. They are always working on new features so if there is something you aren't able to do right now it will most likely be something they create in the future! I am currently just teaching on my own right now, but am hoping to take on another teacher soon and this software will allow me to set up payroll!

Contras:

I have only been using it for about 2 month consistently, I haven't found too many road blocks, but I have not used all of the features yet. I will leave a updated review as time goes on!

Kelly N.
Personal Trainer-Nutrition Coach en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I switched from Mindbody to Fitli over a year ago. Best decision! Excellent program great price!

5 hace 4 años

I love that they continue to upgrade and add new features. The support staffs have been incredibly helpful as I navigate my way through this new technology. I am not very tech savvy and they have been very patient and helpful.

Contras:

My biggest beef is that I cannot back-date when someone pays their membership. If their membership dues are payable on the 5th of the month and I don't get their payment until the 9th their membership that month starts on the 9th. I wish I could go back and change the date to reflect their actual due date.

Vicki F.
Administrator en EE. UU.

Magnificent Software and Customer Service

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Our Yoga Studio adopted Fitli at the end of December. We previously had used MindBody and that was a fiasco. It took us about two weeks to get going and during that time customer service, John Cline and Dan Jenner, were literally with us every step of the way. Every time we had a concern or a question, they answered it within minutes, most times with a phone call. And if we needed something that wasn't an option yet, they worked hard to either get us a workaround or added it for everyone to use. A lot of the missing items that we asked for have already been added to the Fitli software. The software is very user friendly for us and our clients. We are a very small studio and we wanted a software company that was up and coming and willing to work with us. We could not have found anyone better suited to us than Fitli. And we send many, many thanks to John and Dan for helping us along the way. Don't hesitate to try Fitli. You will not be disappointed.

Easy to use, has 99% of the items we were looking for, book and pay, classes, packages, descriptions, reports, etc.

Contras:

There is nothing I dislike about the software.

Jay L.

Isokinetic Speed Dev Review

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Ive been through 6-8 booking softwares before I met Fitli, I was skeptical at first, I went through hell with the past softwares and lost control of and clients.
With Fitli, I managed to control my clients and "book and pay" on the spot, From summer 2017 to summer 2018, I have doubled revenue from a low single digit to a double digit monthly income! This could not have been done without the easy access of FITLI.
Parents love it, and so do we!!

User-Friendly mobile app! Parents love it

Contras:

Nothing bad to say here, everything about this software is great