Opiniones de MaxBulk Mailer

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre MaxBulk Mailer

Bulk email software for macOS and Windows which send out press releases, marketing emails, and more.

Descubre más sobre MaxBulk Mailer

Mostrando 135 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Paul Z.
Account Director
Estudios de mercado, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/11/2019

"MaxBulk Mailer = Ninja Sales Communications"

Comentarios: The best thing about MaxBulk Mailer is that it worked with our old-fashioned POP mail service without any trouble. Can't tell you how great that felt.

Puntos a favor: In less than 10 minutes, I can send a personalized email, with content attached, to 100+ prospects and clients. Can't get better than that for a sales professional whose business depends on frequent, personal, on-target communications.

Contras: Managing lists is somewhat non-intuitive, and customizing fields in lists where you plan to import data can be a little tricky.

• Publicado el 11/11/2019
Jamie K.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/10/2019

"Awesome product but can’t use it"

Comentarios: I love Maxbulk Mailer. It produces great results results when i use it to email promotions to my client base of 10,000. Far superior to social media Facebook etc

Puntos a favor: It enables me to reach my customers to drive sales with promotion far better than social media

Contras: My email provider will not let me use your software to send large #’s of emails to my customers (10,000). They limit me to a few hundred.

Bahadir U.
Shipbroker
Transporte marítimo, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/10/2019

"we have used all email sending softwares on the market"

Comentarios: MaxBulk Mailer email/contacts group organization must be like GroupMail instead of confusing notches/indents. None of your rivals has simple INBOX. We told Infacta add simple INBOX like outlook express that Sender's Address Book. O/W we have to switch between 3 softwares all the time

Puntos a favor: We just keep using MaxBulk Email Extractor which is simple and keeps working. Deleted Mailer and Bounce Handler. For Groups
you should DEFINITELY copy, imitate Infacta GroupMail. Compiling groups is terrible on MazBulk Mailer. Even a PhD employee confusing when dealing with 20 groups.

Contras: We prefer GroupMail due to ease of dealing with large amount of groups. Email purge, merge, search is terrible on MaxBulk Mailer. We also had to give up Bounce Handler because GroupMail has inside function. Templates are extremely terrible on all softwares on the market. We tried all email sendings softwares and each has pros and cons

Joel M.
Comedian
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 30/10/2019

"Maxbulk is One of My Favorite Programs"

Comentarios: I have used this for almost a decade I think. It keeps getting better, it’s super reliable. I haven’t had much luck getting my non-techie friends to use it on their own. I also did a mailing list on mlm.

Puntos a favor: The control that I have over my mailings. The price is right. The support has always been great too.

Contras: I have to customize my emails outside of the software and upload my embedded images. But, I have found a great service for that part now so it’s not so pretty perfect now. The only other thing is I used mailing list manager with it in my site and I think it may have gotten hacked.

James H.
Entretenimiento, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/11/2019

"Versatile Email Tool"

Puntos a favor: I have been able to structure campaigns and customer management processes for many clients using MaxBulk Mailer. If you have the technical chops to manage all the pieces, you have a very flexible platform that I have recommended many times. Scheduling and throttling are particularly useful.

Contras: You do need some technical skills to get things running and to take advantage of all the features.

• Publicado el 5/11/2019
Cenred H.
Música, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/10/2019

"Australian MaxBulk Mailer review"

Comentarios: I actually find MaxBulk Mailer a lot of fun to use - an enjoyable experience it’s very simple and has an ‘engaging’ design
Even the little ‘megaphone’ logo that sits on my Apple computer’s dock is unique
I used an earlier version years ago and was impressed then. Then about three months ago needed to do some more mass mail outs, and looked at what was available in terms of supporting software / systems, but came back to MaxBulk Mailer
Really like the user interface It just works!! Great product!!

Puntos a favor: Simple and easy to use
No bugs
Very reasonable pricing
When I want to try something different MaxBulk Mailer handles it
I just think it’s a fantastic product!!!

Contras: Honestly I can’t think of much
Nothing really

Executive Consultant
Redacción y edición, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/10/2019

"BulkMail almost fully meets my needs"

Comentarios: I feel very good, except for something that I would improve with some features (eg. a lightweight WYSIWYG HTML Editor to help with html and css for not having to write everything by hand or use a separate application).
However, I'm very satisfied

Puntos a favor: List management, done really well.
I have many types of lists and the management and combination between them is simple and fast.

Contras: Maybe the most cumbersome part is the custom tags management, not always intuitive.
Sometimes the management of font size is tiring, 'cause it does not always correspond to the size really shown in the client email

William W.
OWNER
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/4/2020

"It works OK"

Comentarios: It has worked for us and gives our small company the ability to stay in touch with customers. We probably should use it more often than we do.

Puntos a favor: This program is not great but it's the only one I know of for the Mac and it does work. It's fairly straight forward and does what you'd need it to do. You can load your customer list and set it up with whatever fields you need. If you want to include names and or addresses you can do so and include them in a variable in the letter. One thing I do like is that you can load your list and the program automatically takes care of discarding any duplicates.

Contras: Nothing specific. Maybe it's a little over priced

• Publicado el 13/4/2020
Wade C.
Interactive Director
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados

"Great App"

Puntos a favor: I love the workflow of the product... How easy it is to create HTML/Text-based emails with dynamic content, set up recipient lists, server settings and receive mail out feedback.

Contras: I feel that the interface is dated and not as intuitive as it could be in this day and age.

David N.
Lecturer
Investigación, 5001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/10/2019

"The best solution I found for a small interest-group mailing list"

Comentarios: I run a small (ca 500 subscribers) mailing list for scientists intereted in research on social insects, so I wanted a software solution that would allow me to manage my subscriber list, create mail messages using templates, and integrate with a reputable SMTP provider to distribute the approximately monthly information mails that I send out. MaxBulk Mailer did all this on the Mac platform. I switched to the software about 5 years ago, having previously used "Intellimerge", which was discontinued. MaxBulk Mailer is a much more capable program, and I know that I am only using a fraction of its capabilities, but it suits my needs at a reasonable price.

Puntos a favor: Stability, Integration with SMTP mail services, simple templates, effective subscriber management.

Contras: The program must be re-launched to effectively create a new message.

David M.
Fotografía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/10/2019

"Review of MaxBulk Mailer"

Comentarios: It does a great job if you are able to set it up properly. I'm a photographer, not a computer/data base geek, so when it isn't working I am monumentally frustrated at the inability to contact someone who can help with the problem

Puntos a favor: At the time I purchased it I was unable to use Constant Contact or other similar products because I had a between 2-3000 names on my list and there was no way I was going to retain more than a tiny fraction of that list with their double opt in requirement.
For a several years I was sending out monthly eNews and blasts and it was easy to use.

Contras: Customer service. When I was using it consistently I was never able to successfully set up MySQL and click tracking. I had a heart attack a couple of years ago and had to take a break from the business for a while so I have not used the software for a few years. This month I decided to start using it again. I created the email and tested the links, everything was working fine.
I then set up my MySQL and turned on Click Tracking. When I tested the email I got a 500 error.
I checked the MaxBulk Mailer help center and couldn't find anything that helped. I can't find any way to reach some at MasBulk Mailer for help. No chat, no email address, nothing. It did appear that I could post something in the forum, which I did several days ago, but I haven't received any help.
I ended up sending out 5,000 plus emails without Click Tracking turned on.

Howard M.
proprietor
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, Trabajador autónomo

"MaxBulk Mailer Review"

Comentarios: Keeping in touch with prospective customers, who may only use my services once or twice a year, too easy to forget or loose contact and that costs me income.?

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, does not require a skill usually associated with a computer programmer, no long learning curve.

Contras: Being of an older generation, all software has a learning curve before you become really good at managing the software demands. Max Bulk Mailer has, largely speaking got around that hurdle. So to my generation? all software is approached with some degree of concern and I still use the product, so that is a plus.?

Carlos F.
Partner
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/10/2019

"MaxBulk Mailer: Manage Mailing Lists And Mail Marketing Campaigns Directly From Your Desktop"

Comentarios: The app really simplifies the process of communicating and interacting with my clients via email. Instead of having to type lots and lots of messages separately, the app helps my business to save time and resources by creating personalized messages almost immediately for each one of my clients.

Puntos a favor: The main advantage of MaxBulk Mailer is that it's a full-fledged desktop app; you can manage all your mailing lists and mail marketing campaigns directly from your desktop, using a clean interface with controls that are easy to access.
Also, I can manage the settings for all my mail service providers directly within the app, so I can just choose which provider will be used to send each campaign separately.

Contras: My computer must be turned on and the app must be open in order to send the emails; if I close the app or turn off the computer, no email gets sent at all. That's a disadvantage of the app when compared to online mail schedulers: I can just login to their control panel, set up the campaigns, and then the emails will be sent by the provider directly, wether my computer is on or not.

Ron W.
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/10/2019

"Does what it claims to do..."

Comentarios: In my industry, event planning and construction, effective communication, timely communication is critical. MBM enabled me to create email lists specific to each layer of industry and client need. This ability to arrange with granular specificity our email outreach was indispensable to my company.
MBM was a significant tool, one of the most significant. From managing with precise distinction our email outreach to allowing us to archive and refer back to past email campaigns, MBM was a tremendous and affordable partner that gave our small business an impressive footprint. I really enjoyed using your product.

Puntos a favor: Managing email lists including culling bad email addresses. Custom settings such as delivery rate (really helps when using ISP that has sensitive gate-keeping and often blocks bulk email sends). Easily allows individual email customization. The preview email feature is great, also the ability to send test emails before initiating bulk delivery.
So many features, no problem implementing the ones I needed.

Contras: Not much to say about the "Cons" of MaxBulk. The interface design was not the prettiest at the beginning of my experience but that was never a functional issue.

Stephen A.
Producción de alimentos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/10/2019

"Excellent Bulk Mailing Software"

Comentarios: I use this software mainly to communicate with our shareholders to give them updates, etc. It's an easy way to communicate with a group of people in this way.

Puntos a favor: It's easy to set up and use. You can import databases of names, addresses, etc., from Excel spreadsheets, CSV files, etc., as well as manually create databases. The message portion of the software is very straightforward and allows for plain text as well as formatted text and file attachments.

Contras: You have to have access to an email server that permits bulk mail. Not all servers allow this, which means that I have to use a gmail address, rather than my company's email address to send out mail. Even though the software has a 'reply to' option, any replies to my emails go to the gmail address and not to the company's address that I add into the 'reply to' section, which is annoying. I did send a support query regarding this a long time ago, but never received a response, which is disappointing.

• Publicado el 28/10/2019
Robert W.
VP Business Development
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/10/2019

"MaxBulk Happy for a Decade"

Comentarios: Solid, stable and maintainable. Like the unlimited use and no restrictions policy.

Puntos a favor: MaxBulk Mailer has been my go to for personal and business mailing that I can't do or don't want to do in my corporate Pardot system. The tool has been rock solid for getting emails out to the right people and tracking bounces and opt outs with ease. The extra tools you get with the full package turn hours of work into automated minutes. This tool is simple, cost effective, robust and stable. There are few options that work well on Mac OSX, but this is one that can deliver for both my PC and Mac worlds without my having to know to completely separate packages. Thanks for always being there and being reasonable when it comes to major upgrade costs and learning curves.

Contras: email settings can be tricky for the new comer, but don't loose faith as the tool works and the support team will get you back on track any time you feel like you are boxed in. You're not buying an expensive product, so give them a bit of time before you panic to get back to you on your ticket.

Peter C.
Marketing Director
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/10/2019

"MailMerge with Gmail - robust and good value for money"

Comentarios: Good for what it does. I used it a few years ago and then stopped and recently started using it again. The usability has improved a lot - it is a very low cost tool, so good value for money.

Puntos a favor: We use this software occasionally when we want to send bulk emails that look like they were sent personally (e.g. to invite people to a webinar, event), or if we want to test a contact database before we add it to our ESP. I first used it 3 years ago, and while it was effective, it was a little clunky. It has definitely come on a lot since then. You will need to read the help as Gmail and others have default settings that block it, but the help was good in overcoming the issue.

Contras: It is a mail merge technology so obviously you are sending from your, say, Gmail account. So you don't see open and click data - so maybe an option to integrated some third party open and click tracking would be good.

Ed G.
Indepentent Art & Creative Director
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/10/2019

"Independent Art & Creative Director"

Comentarios: I am a freelancer and I send out mailing 4 times a year. About 6,000 emails and MaBulk Mailer works fantastic for my needs. I have gotten several compliments about my mailings as well a few inquiries about how I do it. (MaBulk Mailer)

Puntos a favor: The price, the ease of use but mostly the results I get.

Contras: I would like to see a series video tutorials. So I can improve my skills.

Kim W.
Lan Technologist
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/11/2019

"MaxBulk Mailer is a huge timesaver!"

Comentarios: Our company is a big fan of MaxBulk Mailer. It is easy to setup and easy to use. We have had to train multiple people on the program and they pick it up easily. Another plus is the amount of informaiton contatined in the knowledgebase

Puntos a favor: Ease of use and the automated unsubscribe feature is a huge timesaver.

Contras: Wish the number of clicks on the statistics page was more detailed. Instead of just showing the number of clicks it could break it down by the item that was clicked on.

Bert G.
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo

"MaxBulk rocks..."

Comentarios: Inexpensive mailing list solution, allows me to stay in contact with customers and retain full control and privacy over the database.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, simple to set up, very flexible and customizable.

Contras: Interface is dated, but that's not a deal killer.

Gary S.
Agent
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 30/10/2019

"Love it and it is very to Use"

Puntos a favor: I have used this for years and love it very much. It helps in my business and personal. Try it for yourself.

Contras: I really can not think of any. It just takes a little time to set up your preferences. Once it is done - life is easy

Christopher G.
Agent
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo

"Its very handy"

Puntos a favor: Its easy to use. I can adapt it and make content in a easy way and just take a couple of minutes.

Contras: I would like more formatos compatibility and a higher level of customization on newsletters.

Natan V.
Director of Marketing
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/11/2019

"Perfect for a small operation"

Comentarios: GREAT. Amazing support from the customer service rep and very reliable software. Not one complaint!

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use and very flexible. Can send all types of emails (text, rich text, html) without major set up time. Love the mail-merge capability, and we have done some pretty neat things with it.

Contras: List management could be improved and double opt-in should be added. Would love to see if they can make a WYSIWYG editor so we can also compose html emails on it as well as host it on a server so others can send emails as well rather than the person with the software on the computer has to do it all the time. :-)

• Publicado el 9/11/2019
Remo A.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/11/2019

"Great Software just IP's won't let it work here"

Comentarios: was great for a long time but my IP booted it

Puntos a favor: Everything was simple and great but my ip stopped the email from going out

Contras: IP and not being very easy to allow people to unsubscribe

Graham T.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/10/2019

"An essential bit of kit"

Comentarios: We use it for our company and product email updates.
Even just for emailing all the staff.

Puntos a favor: The features list is pretty insane and it's as easy to send a mail to 5,000 as it is with thunderbird to send to one.

Contras: The updates process coupled with the nagware when an update is due is a little annoying.