Valoraciones medias

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre AgencyAnalytics

AgencyAnalytics es un panel de creación de informes todo en uno que impresiona a los clientes y ahorra tiempo. Integra redes sociales, SEO, PPC, Web y más.

Descubre más sobre AgencyAnalytics

Mostrando 90 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Ricardo S.
  • Publicado el 4/4/2019

"All In One Website Tool"

Comentarios: My overall experience with Agency Analytics is great. I'm able to do everything I need in order to successfully run reports and track my clients rankings all in one place. This tool is very helpful and I highly recommend it.

Puntos a favor: What I liked most about this software is the fact that it is an all in one website tool. I'm able to easily run multiple site audits, track keyword rankings, check google analytics and facebook insights all in one place. I also do like the that Agency Analytics is set up to be White-Label so I can download in depth reports with my logo in the header and I'm also able to create logins for clients so they can check their rankings as well without seeing the types of tools i'm using. The ranking section in AA is powered by SEM Rush which is another great tool. I'm able to find keyword suggestions and KW Variations with search volume. All in all there is alot of great features to this program.

Contras: The only thing I like least about this software is the backlinks section. It is able to show you your competitors Trust Flow, Citation Flow and number of backlinks they have but it would be nice if they were able to power their tool similar to Ahrefs where you can actually run a competitor analysis and see exactly where your competitors are getting those links.

• Publicado el 4/4/2019
Glenn L.
Managing Director
  • Publicado el 3/10/2019

"The best SEO reporting tool on the market"

Comentarios: Agency Analytics has been an integral part of Clearwater Agency since inception. We've grown significantly over the past 6 years and we still use the software today, highlighting the scalability of the product and the on-going addition of new features. Not only this, but the integrations with Google products allows us to build both highly accurate and customisable reports for our clients and their individual reporting needs.

Puntos a favor: Accuracy of the reporting is paramount when reporting to clients. Agency Analytics allows us to build highly accurate rankings reports, while pulling in data from Google Analytics, Ads, Search Console and MyBusiness. We love the highly customisable reporting functionality which allows us to build reports custom to each clients individual campaigns.

Contras: Support is based outside of Australian EST. This is the same for almost all similar products though.

• Publicado el 3/10/2019
Product Marketing Analyst
Software informático, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/1/2019

"AgencyAnalytics "

Puntos a favor: I like the ease of use, dashboard, and the ability to pull in data from a different website for a holistic view. It made it easy to run reports for multiple clients and stay on top of managing digital marketing basics with a snapshot view.

Contras: I would say the features are pretty basic. The pull ins are from Google, social and overall keyword SERPs. I would have to use the keyword data in conjunction with other tools such as Moz because I needed a more holistic keyword view. It was great for getting that snapshot and running reports but I could just collect the data on the different websites separately alongside a different KWR tool and using Google backend for the same crawling insights.

por AgencyAnalytics el 24/1/2019

Hi -

Just wanted to respond by clarifying that we actually don't compete with Moz and similar tools.

Those tools primary function is to provide in-depth keyword analysis.

But they don't offer client reporting or other agency focused tools that we provide!

On the other hand, our core business is agency reporting.

For that reason, our rankings and keyword data are meant to be an overview; just enough to provide in-depth client reports.

Our keyword data isn't intended to be used for detailed SEO analysis by agency owners.

As a result, many agencies subscribe to tools like Moz etc to do their in-depth, detailed keyword research...

And then subscribe to AgencyAnalytics for their client reporting.

The tools complement each other rather than being in competition.

Cheers!

• Publicado el 23/1/2019
Muhammad T.
Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/4/2020

"Recommend this Tool for Agencies"

Comentarios: My overall experience was very good with this tool and I recommend this tool because they also provide API to integrate it with your own system.

Puntos a favor: We were using this software in our Digital Marketing agency for more than 2 years and it was the best tool for tracking keywords rankings. The rankings were very accurate as compared to another tool. I like their local 3 pack rankings option also because it shows exact rank for each keyword in Google Local 3 pack.
Their servers are built to bear maximum load as we had thousands of keywords in our account for 300+ projects at that time.

Contras: It is a bit expensive than other tools but I think they deserve this price for the tool. I don't see any cons in this tool.

• Publicado el 7/4/2020
Ben M.
CSM
  • Publicado el 18/5/2020

"Great Software for Client Use"

Comentarios: Awesome software for giving clients access to our progress but limited metrics.

Puntos a favor: My favorite thing is the ease of use of this software - I'm able to pass it off to clients without having to spend too long training them.

Contras: My least favorite thing is how limited the software is with insights - I find its great at only a few different metrics.

• Publicado el 18/5/2020
Glenn M.
Chief Client Advocate
  • Publicado el 1/8/2018

"Best overall SMB Reporting tool hands down"

Puntos a favor: We are a consulting business with many small to medium business clients. One of the biggest challenges they face is a lack of visibility of their online marketing.
The agency analytics platform beautifully and simply consolidates data from all the major platforms that our clients utilise.
This saves them (and us) from having to receive, find or generate multiple reports from multiple platforms. Let's face it most SMB's won't even bother!
The increased visility has massively increased the trust and value seen in our relationship and that is an integral part of our business.

Contras: ONly a single white-label option for logos etc.
Rather than constantly promoting ourselves with the images and logos etc we would much rather personalise it to each customer so they then get an even stronger sense of ownership of the data. if they saw it as THEIR reporting platform i strongly believe that the length of contract and LTV of each client would be much greater AND they could even keep the reporting platform on if they move agencies.

• Publicado el 1/8/2018
Nick J.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/9/2019

"Great Software"

Comentarios: Agency Analytics listens to there users, and constantly builds features that they want. Their software is packed with features and is also very affordable. I have been using the software for over 5 years and have been amazed at the product they have built.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, one-stop-shop, always being updated.

Contras: I have no cons to list. Their software meets all of our requirements and more.

por AgencyAnalytics el 16/9/2019

Thank you for your review! We're so glad you've seen the product evolve over the last five years. We have some more feature releases coming out soon which we're pretty excited about too!

• Publicado el 13/9/2019
Ben C.
Co-founder
  • Publicado el 8/10/2019

"Hands down the best SEO reporting tool on the market"

Comentarios: Agency Analytics has been an integral part of Clearwater since the agency was founded, almost 7 years ago. It's supported us through the journey through its highly scaleable platform and regular addition of new features, exceeding our growing requirements for both our clients and agency. Hands down, It's the best reporting tool available.

Puntos a favor: Accuracy of reporting, integrations with Google and other third party products, great support, regular updates and addition of new features and great scaleability.

Contras: Customisation of client view when logged in doesn't seem possible.

• Publicado el 8/10/2019
Stuart D.
Founder & Digital Strategist
  • Publicado el 2/11/2018

"The must-have reporting software for agencies"

Comentarios: Agency Analytics has revolutionised our client reporting. I couldn't recommend it enough. The platform is easy to use and simple to set up. The white label dashboard and reports are fantastic and intuitive and clients would never know its not yours! Clients love the transparency you can offer them with the live dashboard and its also a great client retention tool.

Puntos a favor: The white label dashboard and reports are fantastic and intuitive and clients would never know its not yours! Easy to set up scheduled reports & dashboards Takes the faff out of monthly reporting A great client retention tool!

Contras: Isn't any! although i guess it the price could be a bit keener or allow more keywords/campaigns within the basic packages.-

• Publicado el 2/11/2018
Alex W.
  • Publicado el 3/3/2020

"This is my favorite digital marketing dashboard "

Comentarios: I use this daily and it saved a ton of time with my 20+ digital marketing clients.

Puntos a favor: This is my favorite digital marketing dashboard because it integrates almost every tool I use for my 20+ clients.

Contras: I can be expensive, and they need to have another pricing tier between the 15 and 50 plans because I'm stuck on 15 and don't have near 50 which is the next option

• Publicado el 3/3/2020
Paul K.
Servicios, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/12/2016

"Valuable insight totally reliable"

Comentarios: We have used the solution for around 8 months with 6 primary websites. The website analytics are extremely useful and result in near instantaneous ranking improvements. Especially useful to marketing and sales directors for monitoring of Backlinks, KW ranking and much more. Nontechnical Directors should also buy this as it will give you the insight to prevent you being fobbed off by suppliers who cannot be bothered to do a great job. Use it to keep track of your top 9 competition and know every day who is outranking you. We tried many other solutions before testing this. Every day the reports go to our SEO partners in the Philippines who know that we are seeing the results as soon as they see it. Yes, we have seen improvements which we put down to this solution. The free trial is generous and the support is honestly second to none.

Puntos a favor: Reliable and intuitive up and running within 5 minutes and discover something new about it each month which benefits a range of companies and different types of website including WordPress and plain HTML.

Contras: NONE - tried a few of their competition but none had such a simple interface and delivered such value so quickly.

• Publicado el 9/12/2016
Josh R.
  • Publicado el 3/4/2019

"Agency Analytics is Exactly What We Needed"

Comentarios: We started using Agency Analytics about three years ago as a solution to integrate our Google Search Console data and other SEO tools - at the time, there was no platform offering this. Since then, they've constantly improved their software, integrated more and more tools, and have been super responsive when we've needed support and have ideas. Nowadays, it serves as an all-in-one reporting dashboard, integrating all our digital marketing tools to make sure we have great data for our team and our clients.

Puntos a favor: The team has never stopped improving their product. It integrates all of the tools and reports we need as digital marketers to make sure our clients get comprehensive reports.

Contras: It has some limitations (integrating multiple accounts into one, some of the third party integrations are basic) but nothing that you won't find with all the other reporting platforms.

• Publicado el 3/4/2019
Juanne C.
Head of Search & Analytics
  • Publicado el 5/9/2017

"An affordable yet powerful SEO and Social Media tool with a frustrating reporting feature."

Comentarios: Agency Analytics easens the mundane tasks of checking and comaring competitor backlinks and has a comprehensive site SEO audit tool.

Puntos a favor: This is one of the few higher quality tools I've come accross that lets you integrate multiple search-heavy data connections. There are constant updates with new features being added on a regular basis. Agency Analytics also has one of the better pricing structures when compared to other tools of similiar nature.

Contras: The reporting feature can be a bit confusing and doesn't seem to be too well thought out. The ability to add insights to a live report is also non-existent. The only work around at this point in time is to add insights to a report template which doesn't show live data and of course then, entirely defeats the purpose of even drawing insights.

por Agency Analytics el 6/9/2017

We completely understand your issues when creating a report. We are working on a major update to make it easier and give you the ability to view live data. We hope to have this released this fall.

• Publicado el 5/9/2017
Tim C.
  • Publicado el 10/3/2017

"Clean reporting, easy to set up and well supported."

Comentarios: We use Agency Analytics as a tool to monitor key analytics (costs, clicks, likes etc) for the core channels we utilise for both ourselves and our clients digital marketing activity. The dashboard gives a great overview and you can quickly drill down on most standard data metrics. Increasingly I find myself going to Agency Analytics before I go into Google Analytics for basic overviews of data. Customer Support is excellent and as a tool to give you a quick overview that 'all is well' with your digital activity then it can't be faulted. I personally would like to see some more Twitter Ads and LinkedIn reporting features but I understand LinkedIn's API is not very reliable and we've yet to find some software that does report well on LinkedIn activity.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use. Clean and simple 'top level' data view in the dashboard but you can quickly drill down to more detailed information.

Contras: The automated reports lack are a bit clunky but better than most others we have seen. It would benefit from a few more integrations (which are added on a fairly regular basis) but for the majority of digital activity (SEO, Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) it does a great job.

• Publicado el 10/3/2017
Dwayne C.
  • Publicado el 28/11/2016

"Comprehensive feature set at a great price"

Comentarios: Agency Analytics makes tracking of properties and social accounts easy. The interface is deceptively simple, with plenty of white space, but yet once the data stars coming in the elegant UI and depth of reporting puts you right where you need to be.
The dashboard is widget-based so you can customize each client account dashboard (and give them limited access) using drag and drop. Data refreshes are very fast and the displays (particularly the SEO Audit section is excellent for sales meetings).
The whole platform is ground-up designed for white label use by freelancers and agencies.
Great white label reports to clients are beautiful and fully editable. Excellent value.

Puntos a favor: Good UI design, data is comprehensive, seo audits are good sales tool, white label, custom URL, social account tracking

Contras: You have to expend an account slot to create an SEO audit for a sales presentation. Since you have a limited number of slots... - Keyword suggestion and search volume could be better but that's what SEMRush is for I guess

• Publicado el 28/11/2016
Shareef D.
  • Publicado el 11/8/2017

"Amazingly robust tool that keeps getting better year after year"

Puntos a favor: Agency Analytics is a sophisticated marketing tool that we've been using loyally for years. Tons of configurations for keyword tracking - from local searches to mobile SERPs and more. It integrates with many of our other tool sets (paid search, email, social, call tracking...) and they keep adding to the list. Love it when a company continues to invest in product development and evolves with the industry and technology like Agency Analytics does.

Contras: We've had no issues with Agency Analytics that their support team hasn't resolved quickly and comprehensively.

• Publicado el 11/8/2017
Amine J.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/2/2019

"Essential for every serious web agency ..."

Comentarios: Love it!

Puntos a favor: This online marketing progress monitoring software is great at all levels. Accurate organic and map monitoring for both mobile and desk top. Organize kw by category. Easy reporting. Tons of social media and tracking softwares integrations ... Enovative there's always a new feature ....

Contras: Needs improvement in the process of selecting kw to manage, in line kw editing, tagging new kw's when adding them ...

por AgencyAnalytics el 27/2/2019

Thanks for the review! We will be releasing a new keyword add process in the next week or two. This will allow you to tag keywords when you add them, amongst other things.

• Publicado el 24/2/2019
Dean C.
Managing Director
2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/3/2017

"Hours & Days Saved"

Comentarios: Agency Analytics and features offered saves me days in conversations, rank tracking, reporting and so much more I would now be stuck without it. My clients love it, my content writers love it. My link builders love it. We all love it. I have tried many many tools as an SEO since 2001 (many many). Agency Analytics is right up there and a daily fix is needed. If SERPstat & Agency Analytics got together and had software babies I would be made up. Pros: The Agency Analytics team certainly are.
Cons: None, sign up. Now, you still here?

Puntos a favor: Easy to use feature packed and nearly everything I want to find in an all round SEO tool and tracker.

Contras: That they did not find their way into my life sooner

por Agency Analytics el 6/3/2017

Thank you so much for your glowing review Dean - we really appreciate it :)

• Publicado el 6/3/2017
Harry J.
Operations
  • Publicado el 7/11/2016

"Great Analytics Dashboard for a Digital Agency"

Comentarios: We needed to automate reports, give clients one login to view all their analytics, social, rankings, backlinks, site audit, adwords campaigns, social media advertising campaigns and anything else you could think of - Agency Analytics does all this and you can white label it! If you're an agency not using this software then you have probably developed your own platform or you're missing out.

Puntos a favor: Integrates nearly everything you could think of
Custom reporting
Automated reports to customers
Very easy to use and set up
Great support

Contras: Reporting tool could use a few features
Would love to be able to resell it
Natural language generator would make it undisputed king of reports
Would really like to have ability to install our own help software in it (intercom, zendesk chat e.t.c.)

• Publicado el 7/11/2016
Digital Marketing Strategist
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/8/2018

"the best"

Puntos a favor: This product has made my life as a SEO analyst very easy. I am able to track my clients digital performance with all the great features you have

Contras: You could integrate a couple more things like Google my business

por AgencyAnalytics el 4/9/2018

Thank you for the review! We currently do integrate with Google My Business Insights and we also track GMB rankings. If you're having any issues finding where to set that up, please let our support know and we are happy to help.

• Publicado el 29/8/2018
Arno D.
Global Marketing Manager
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/9/2017

"Simple to setup. Easy to use. Cost effective."

Comentarios: Improved efficiencies

Puntos a favor: Makes multi platform reporting simple. Adding users and setting accsss level is literally a tick up. Setting up dashboard integrations is easy.

Contras: It would be beneficial to be able to customize reports further with text blocks so that commentary can be added to the data.

por Agency Analytics el 14/9/2017

You actually can add custom text to the reports. Here is a link on how to do this: https://docs.agencyanalytics.com/docs/add-text-boxes-to-reports

• Publicado el 13/9/2017
Jason C.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/12/2016

"Agency Analytics"

Comentarios: Used Agency Analytics for many years without complaint. Constantly improving their offering and therefore my offering to my clients. The price point is excellent for my marketplace. Agency analytics is an integral part of Deepblue-digital and the SEO we offer.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use. Good pricing. Constant upgrades. The depth of application.

Contras: Not as in depth as some systems such as MOZ or AHREFS. But this is not the intention.

• Publicado el 7/12/2016
Christopher B.
COO
13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/4/2018

"The Best Agency Management Software Period!"

Puntos a favor: Covers virtually all the bases for tracking and reporting metrics to clients.
Whitelabel is awesome with custom domain support.
Keyword tracking is precise and includes separate maps and mobile rankings.
New custom dashboard feature is nice and easy to customize.

Contras: Keywords can add up so you have to keep your tracking lean.

• Publicado el 5/4/2018
Ryan S.
Founder & CEO
13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/12/2017

"Awesome"

Puntos a favor: I love the many different integrations. Its a great way to client a snapshot of everything that is going on. Its also very easy to use and set up.

Contras: I wish the SEO audit reports can be customized to show more in depth to the client. In order for me to show a specific area of concern, I have to go to that section and print it off.

• Publicado el 11/12/2017
Viktor K.
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 6/1/2017

"Saves time and money"

Comentarios: I am using it for over 3 years. Now I spend x-times less time on daily SEO routines with greater output for my clients including reporting.

Puntos a favor: Features, availability, roadmap (new features regular upcoming), UI, availability for mobile devices.

Contras: Not all regional keywords database are available. Hopefully it is on their roadmap.

• Publicado el 6/1/2017