15 años ayudando a las empresas ecuatorianas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de BrowserStack

Sobre BrowserStack

Una herramienta de prueba entre navegadores para probar el diseño receptivo.

Descubre más sobre BrowserStack

Wide Range of Devices available for every category like Android, IOS & Windows Platform. Has a number of integrations.

Contras:

I don't like that it can get quite a bit costly very quickly. Also if you want to be able to test faster, it's going to get expensive fast.

Valoraciones de BrowserStack

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

BrowserStack tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 209 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado BrowserStack antes?

Filtrar opiniones (209)

Mike
Mike
Lead Hand Shaker
Internet, 201-500 empleados

Good Multiple Device Testing

5,0 hace 3 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Matt
Matt
Sr QA Analyst en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A must-have for mobile testing

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It's an essential tool that I enjoy using because it's well designed, fast and easy to use.

I love the speed of opening a test platform, switching to others, and how easy it is to use it and interact with text fields. I have noticed stability improvements over the years that I love.

Contras:

It can't perfectly replicate the experience of having a mobile device in my hands, so that's the main shortcoming.

Mani
Testing Lead en India

Its Best Tool For UI/UX testing, Compatibility and Accessibility Testing

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I am Using BrowserStack around 5 Years for Android and iOS Mobile testing as per Functional tester and UI/UX tester.

Its very User Friendly. We can use all Current Windows and Mac OS with so many combination of resolution. And mostly all majorly used iOS and Android devices also available. Bug Raising we can take Screenshot and inbuild we can raise issues.

Contras:

Some of the Features are not available in Browser Stack like Drag and Drop Functionality for Devices, Some of the Pointer functionality will not work in Browserstack.

Aakash
Software Engineer en India

Browser Stack Review

3,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

We have access to numerous mobile devices, and they have a realistic and user-friendly appearance and feel.

Contras:

Sometimes it moves quite slowly, and other times the browser becomes unresponsive.

Akshat
Consultant en Canadá

Awesome Tool

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Our team is quite happy with browser stack as it provides lot of features and helps us to perform a regular testing effectively. We rarely get UI related bug for our mobile apps as browser stack provides lot of devices with interface exactly as real device. Additionally reports/stats are pretty good for reporting to management. Loved the way it smoothly integrated with CI CD.

Best thing is performance & speed. It spins up a devices quite quickly. There is no lag unlike other apps. Additionally lot of devices are available, probably everything under a sun. I really liked a idea of adding a device and able to perform testing simultaneously on 2 devices.

Contras:

I will personally like browser stack to have keep me signed in as max as app/website allows when I switch over devices or at least when I reuse same device/browser again. Also while testing on ios mobile devices using test simulator, I need to enter apple id again & again which is bit irritating. Will appreciate if user management screen can have ability to download the list of users

Raam Kumar
Raam Kumar
QA Manager en India
Servicios financieros, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Powerfull testing tool for all test management needs

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Wide Range of Devices available for every category like Android, IOS & Windows Platform Has a number of integrations run several parallel test cases at one time

Contras:

Can have more training videos would be great if someone from browserstack can help in the implementation

Harshilkumar
Sr Automation test engineer en India
Fuente de la reseña

Very productive tool, everyone should atleast try before opt another one

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: fantastic journey till now and productivity level got increase.

-Ease of usage -Variety of options navigation -Wonderful dashboard

Contras:

-Almost everything is good and haven't yet came across any limitation

Kirthana
Kirthana
Account Manager en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Test automation is of ease with BrowserStack

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I was able to quickly create and run automated tests.

Simple automated test creation No test infrastructure maintenance Automatically record test execution Self-healing tests

Contras:

UI can be slightly improved, can improve training.

Kartik
SDET en India
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Browserstack real devce testing results

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with BrowserStack has been very positive. Access to a variety of real devices has greatly improved my testing workflow, ensuring my applications work smoothly across different platforms. The setup was straightforward, and the support team has been responsive to my questions

What I liked most about BrowserStack is the ability to test on actual devices. The wide range of devices and browsers they offer ensures that I can catch issues that might only appear on specific setups. The interface is user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and run tests. Additionally, the performance is reliable, with minimal lag even when testing on high-demand devices.

Contras:

The least favorable aspect of BrowserStack for me is the cost. It can get quite expensive, especially for small teams or individual developers. Also, sometimes the devices take a bit longer to become available during peak times, which can slow down the testing process.

Priyanka
Software Tester en India
Fuente de la reseña

Must know tool for testing

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall its a very helpful device for doing sanity QA or to check version specific issues as multiple versions can be checked at one place. Also it reduce dependability on actual device it its not available then also we can continue with our task and submit it as per timeline one tool can be used for multiple things that's the best as mentioned above

easy to understand, easy to use , many helpful features are present which make tester's life easy

Contras:

- It goes into non-responsive mode while using change location feature - Most recent versions for devices are not present for IOS as well as android

Arquitectura y planificación, 51-200 empleados

Good to try

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

It works well for our QE department allowing them to not all have physical devices for testing.

Contras:

No complaints as of yet. I do need to get more experience with it. But from what I've seen from the QE team it is working well.

Kristin
Principal Engineer III- Software Testing en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great way to test your mobile app on lots of devices

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: BrowserStack gives us the ability to perform manual and automated testing on a huge variety of mobile devices, ensuring better test coverage and freeing us from the work of maintaining a device library.

Having access to such a variety of devices and operating systems means that we get a ton of test coverage. I also appreciate that BrowserStack maintains all of the devices themselves, saving our company from the burden of device management. It's also worth mentioning that customer support is PHENOMENAL. I can send our BrowserStack team a question and get an answer in minutes.

Contras:

I'd like to be able to customize what I see when I first navigate to the app so that I don't have to click to the function I use most (App Live testing with an uploaded app).

Mitchell
Senior Quality Assurance Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 5.001-10.000 empleados

A Powerful Tool for Cross Browser Testing and Great Customer Service

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The Browserstack team has been great. They worked one on one with our engineers to get up and running. They have listened to problems we are trying to solve and have come up with solutions that meet our needs.

Browserstack is easy to use and covers almost any OS/Browser combination you could possibly need for testing. The live version can be picked up and used by anyone on day one. My automation team was able to easily convert our Selenium scripts. If you need to test on real devices they offer that as well.

Contras:

One user cannot be on multiple license types. We have automate pro and automate mobile licenses. For a user to move between them, you have to remove them from one license and add them to the other. Not a huge issue. We have mitigated this by separating duties, but for a smaller shop it could be an issue if you have more than one type of license.

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy to use and integrate, cross-browser and device test, parallel execution - Go with BrowserStack

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall experience is good until now. We are happy with the parallel execution, easy configuration and integration features.

BrowserStack is very easy to use product. It was very easy to configure the tool with existing and new projects. We bought the license along with parallel execution which really helped in reducing the execution time.

Contras:

There is nothing as such that we like least. We are supposed to used all the features that BrowserStack is providing.

Madalina
Sales Marketing Manager en Rumania
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 10.000+ empleados

Save your time with BrowserStack

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I would recommend this platform to all the developers who write codes, build websites but don’t have many devices or browsers available for testing. It is a real timesaver and a wonderful solution for developers. I recommend you to go for BrowserStack and increase the productivity of your team.

This platform is a real savior for developers: it saves a lot of time and resources. Maybe you don’t have all possible browsers installed on your PC or all possible devices at hand, but there is no need to worry. You can test your code on BrowserStack. The platform is very reliable, it is pleasant to know that it works without any glitches. In addition, the platform is being regularly updated, so you can test your code on the latest devices and browsers. If you have built a website and you are interested in how it looks like when accessed via various browsers or different devices, then BrowserStack may come to your assistance. First of all, it shows whether the site works and finds the errors if there are any. Secondly, the platform allows you to see the design of the site on different browsers. And finally, you may also want to know if the website is available on devices or how it looks. You don’t need to look for all possible devices, iOS or Android, you can just trust the job to BrowserStack.

Contras:

Sometimes it works a bit slow but I don’t think that the problem is connected with the platform, probably it depends on the internet speed. You can not test a few browsers at the same time. I would like to see this problem solved because browsers are many and it takes a long time to test the browsers one by one. BrowserStack suggests four plans but to my mind, all of them are expensive. I would like to see a cheaper platform.

Marcus
QA Automation Lead en RU
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

BrowserStack and Automation intergration

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Brilliant, we used the videos for training documentation, and find that it opens the door to having a solid compatibility matrix and the real devices are brilliant for ensuring that the solution does work in all manner of landscapes.

For our Project working with BAT, we needed a software solution that could test multiple platforms, in parallel against 17+ different sites in many different languages. What I LOVED (and have used Browser Stack many times before) it enables our company to quickly tests against all manner of operating system and mobiles / tablets to give our client confidence in the software solution / environments we have provided.

Contras:

The Cost of using Browser Stack can get a little pricey, but for what you get in return, I believe it's well worth it.

Tim
Senior iOS Developer en Austria
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Provides a variety of browsers that may be difficult to cover in a regular test environment

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We found BrowserStack to be great for some devices that we didn't have physical access to for budget or difficulty acquiring. This was particularly useful for some older iPhones.

Browserstack's focus is to provide a large amount of unique browsers (and device environments for Android and iOS) to allow for large scale testing on web apps to ensure they work reliably in all situations. We found this to be very useful for ensuring the rarer (but still very important) devices were covered during our testing of web apps (particularly on older iPhones). Its website and API provide easy ways to access these devices and with an automated setup this becomes very powerful.

Contras:

Some latency testing could be unreliable in certain configurations on mobile apps. Although this feels like it was more of a problem with how our software was originally designed. We eventually solved most of these issues but it added confusion.

Sujith
Sujith
Sr. TQM en India
Fuente de la reseña

One stop for all testing roadblocks

5,0 hace 5 años

In the old days, it was rather hard and time consuming to test and upload any Dev changes unless it has been thoroughly tested and ensured all across all platforms. The tricky part was not to test but the availability of these devices and platform to make life simpler for a QA team. With browser stack you can span across OS and browser and even test your app without relying on multiple tester. It has ensured it has covered all the basics as well as cope up with the increasing demand of new OS and browser that people look forward to use and ensure a bug free product

Contras:

Since this is one of its kind product it is hard to find a drawback with it

jayathi
Engineer en Sri Lanka
Fuente de la reseña

Get done your executions with 'less effort' and 'higher efficiency'

5,0 hace 6 años

In past two years this is my primary cross browser testing tool.User friendly UI and easy to understand. It's easier to work with this tool and it provides various features to fulfil your testing purposes. If your looking for to get done your executions with less effort and higher efficiency, This tool is the best solution. They provides more than thousand devices to deploy your executions. This is very stable and reliable application. Highly recommended for anyone.

Contras:

You need a better network connection to get more efficient results. Other than that there are no any cons to mentions. It's very perfect tool. Cheers !

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Does Exactly What You'd Hope

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It is the best way to check websites across multiple platforms that I have found.

It is absolutely needed for a busy web designer in this day and age. It puts REAL browsers, devices, and operating systems at your fingertips. I try to check a bunch of them before deploying, and whenever a client calls and says they're seeing something funky that I don't say, I can get the exact specs of the device they're using and look for myself. Since you also are actually using the browser from that machine, as opposed to an emulator of sorts, you can use that browsers dev tools, as well.

Contras:

The only thing I would change is that it would work well in Safari, whereas they kind of tell you to use Chrome. But that's a SMALL complaint. Less than a complaint. It's no big deal to switch over to Chrome, which I also use quite a bit.

Dan
Dan
Managing Director en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Great for manual or automatic testing, but expensive

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Whilst using live devices has been updated frequently, the screen capture functionality doesn't get the same degree of love during updates. During a major website redesign and new CMS integration recently, I needed to ensure that the slicing of the website design into code performed as intended across all modern devices/browsers.

It's an efficient way to test out a website across multiple devices and operating systems, testing out that all important adaptive or responsive design. It's fast to grab screens across multiple devices or to test live on a multitude of website devices running different operating systems and different browsers. It's quicker, and cheaper, than testing across tens of different devices. When compared to real devices, it provides an accurate representation of how the device/browser sees the website.

Contras:

Price. It's not cheap, it's expensive and they constantly are pushing the prices up. The enterprise that I work with is not keen on providing an annual membership, as such, I find myself purchasing a monthly subscription ad hoc as required to ensure that I continuously deliver a robust website across multiple platforms. I wish there was an alternative that was equal in weight.

Nikolay
QA Manager en Bulgaria
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

BS Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Suits us great for automated testing. Now in WFH environment is also even more useful for manual testing as well

Parallel automation executions, queue. Mobile App testing

Contras:

Firing up the device selected for manual testing could be faster. There were some occasions on intermittent issues on mobile devices (odd behaviour compared to real device)

Mitesh
SSE en India
Fuente de la reseña

Its very use full to validate our web application in different environment e.g. Mobile,tablet or Web

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It is very use full to validate front end of web application in different type of platform as well as different versions of browsers.It reduce lots of work efforts of QA to moving one browser version to another. Simply just select version in which you want to validate your web application and it will give you output.

Before using the browserstack we have added lots of burning hours of team into validate web application with different environment. It is Doesn't matter that what version of browser you use. Browserstack provides you approx all version of chrome,Mozilla,Internet explorer and many more. You can easily QA your web application in all the browser easily with browserstack. Its also provide mobile and tablet view of your application so your QA should easily validate the application.It reduces lots of effort and QA become more faster using this.

Contras:

Sometime its not working properly or provide perfect output. Defiantly its rare case but i hope upcoming upgrade it will be resolved and lots of other feature.

Sachin
Associate Architecture en India
Fuente de la reseña

Scalability of automation on multiple devices

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: till now it's been a nice experience as initial challenges related to multiple devices testing are solved here. and more features related to app live and app automate which help us to increase our automation scope with its unique features.

local testing for internal apps, which is usually not testable and accessible outside of the client environment.

Contras:

Should have the capability for different reporting and should show a graphical representation of execution results.

Educación superior, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The ability to pull up browser pages from multiple environments and devices is a huge help.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The ability to view code that I've written on different platforms and formats is a huge help. It takes the guesswork out of hoping that a browser or device will act a certain way when rendering the code.

With BrowserStack, you can choose which devices and operating systems that you want to display your pages with, to ensure that things are rendering correctly. In HigherEd, students (and faculty) frequently trade devices, operating systems, etc., so to be able to verify that the code we write is going to be appropriately viewable for a wide variety of devices is a necessity.

Contras:

The only real "issue" with this software is that there is no real "step"/usage tier -- you either must have the full-blown version, or none. In HigherEd, our projects wax and wane. It would be helpful to have a subscription where you could view XX number of different web pages, so that if we are not in a big production year, we can still test and verify the smaller number of pages that we produce.

Jeff
Software Engineer en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Saves a lot of time and budget for testing on different platforms

5,0 hace 6 años

I used to do marketing web everyday, and BrowserStack has helped me test the site on different browsers on different platforms and sizes easily. For some bugs that clients said happened in some specific environment, sometimes it's hard to reproduce. It helped me a lot and saved a lot of money for not having to purchase a same phone/laptop for testing. Love the browser plugin which allows you to test private or local sites, makes testing super easy.

Contras:

- It gets more and more expensive. - Sometimes it's pretty slow. Other than that, not much to complain