Opiniones de SeamlessDesk

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre SeamlessDesk

El sistema de ticketing en línea basado en la nube de la mesa de ayuda está diseñado para brindarte todo lo que necesitas a un precio bajo.

Descubre más sobre SeamlessDesk

Mostrando 24 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Jeffrey N.
Minería y metalurgia, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/8/2020

"Great Service Desk software if you care about associating assets to tickets"

Comentarios: They have been great to work with. They communicate very well and always have the answers when I need help.

Puntos a favor: The most powerful features that SeamlessDesk offers is the Help Desk (ticketing system) and Asset Management. SeamlessDesk does a fantastic job tying these two together. It is incredibly simple to associate tickets to end-user assets. By doing that, it allows the team to identify issues and quickly solve problems. I have used several Service Desk solutions in the past, and SeamlessDesk is by far the most intuitive and powerful when it comes to asset management and ticketing. Another huge positive for SeamlessDesk is its affordable price. Most companies would charge $60 to $100 per agent for the level of features and functionality that SeamlessDesk offers for 1/3 of the cost. They don't have different pricing tiers, and their pricing is straightforward. If you need an affordable yet powerful Service Desk solution, I haven't been able to find anything better than SeamlessDesk. Lastly, I would like to mention SeamlessDesk's customer support. They have been truly amazing. They are super quick to respond and have the answers that I need to solve my problem. You don't have to jump through hoops to get your issue solved, and they are very engaging. I have gone days without an answer with other Service Desk companies, but SeamlessDesk is on the ball when it comes to supporting their users and taking care of their problems.

Contras: SeamlessDesk says that the software is a "Service Desk" software solution, but it lacks a few traditional Service Desk features and capabilities. When engaging with their support, they have made it clear that they plan to add these additional features in the coming months so that their platform offers similar services that some of their competitors offer—they even provided me with a roadmap so that I know when those features will be released.

Brad E.
IT Specialist
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/8/2020

"Great Affordable Solution for any business!"

Comentarios: Cost benefits, customizability, great support. We will be sticking with Seamlessdesk for the foreseeable future, it's a great product.

Puntos a favor: I love the interface and the ease of use. I've used many different helpdesk software including Zoho, Zendesk and more. Seamlessdesk definitely delivers in things being seamless. Their support is very quick and helpful. Setting rules for automatic situational replies work great. Overall very satisfied!

Contras: The only thing I don't like, is sometimes the tickets have ? show up for characters, but they've been quick to fix this. Another is when people email to a group and everyone replies, it creates a new ticket for each reply, I would like to see them all go into the original ticket's messages.

Haris H.
CeO
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/11/2019

"Worst onvestment ever and worst customer care ever"

Comentarios: Avoid it, no u dersta dong for users, eager for money and do not care for customers

Puntos a favor: Nothing, biggest dissapointment ever, huge problems with customer care and lack of communicatio and u drestanding

Contras: Customer care, avoid this software! Do not try to communicare with them because they do not care, they care only for money

por Seamless Desk el 4/5/2020

Hello Haris,

We are sorry that you had a bad experience with our software. We were looking through our customers and we are not able to find any account with your name or company. Can you let us know what email you registered with us?

• Publicado el 12/11/2019
Will S.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/8/2020

"SeamlessDesk is a great small to medium size company help desk solution"

Comentarios: We've had a great experience with SeamlessDesk. It was easy to setup and use and the developers respond directly to our questions and requests.

Puntos a favor: SeamlessDesk makes it extremely easy for our IT department to track, communicate and solve our help desk tickets. We love the website and mobile app. Advanced features and great support for a price that is extremely competitive. Highly recommended.

Contras: There's not much to not like. We had some hiccups with some emails looping but they fixed is quickly.

Dillon S.
IT Technician
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/4/2018

"Easy, simple User interface, well organized, friendly quick customer support, well ran software."

Comentarios: A great asset manager, a ticketing system that cooperates well with my asset manager. It also replaces two programs with one. Instead of paying two different companies too much money, I am paying one company less for a better product.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, great price, and awesome customer support. Emailed support several times and got a quick, helpful response. Layout of the categories and organization of the tickets and asset manager are well made. The messaging and reply section for tickets worked exceptionally well. Asset manger was very specific and allow extensive information to keep track of assets. Price was reasonable for all that it includes.

Contras: Some of the basic colors and cosmetic things were not my favorite. Because its internet based, I have to use safari on my iPhone to access, I wish it had an app i could download, but I'm sure that'll come in time.

Jamie B.
Elementary Vice Principal
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/2/2018

"User friendly... a true "seamless" way to submit a request."

Comentarios: This streamlined our user requests for IT, maintenance and media departments. The process of submitting a ticket is WAY faster then creating an email or written request. Another benefit is the ticket system keeps track of the requests and sends email updates when tasks are completed.

Puntos a favor: Super easy to use. I'm tech savvy but even someone who is not tech savvy can figure this out which I love. I am a school administrator and I have never had a teacher or staff member report any issues and they submit tickets everyday if not several times a day. It is the easier and most convenient software we have ever used for tech support. We even use it for maintenance requests and for our media department. There are endless possibilities with seamless desk!

Contras: Lack of color. I like things bright and visually appealing. This is a minor issue because it has a bland look but I love it so much the lack of color really isn't an issue.

Jaden S.
Network engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 15/2/2018

"Amazing - I've used multiple helpdesk/ticketing systems, and this one takes the cake by far."

Comentarios: The ease and functionality this brings at the price vs other software is outstanding. Very happy customer.

Puntos a favor: The developers are awesome. Any time I've had questions they're very quick to reply and resolve any issues or questions I've had. Easy to use. Has all the essentials you need, it's intuitive, and customer facing. I've integrated the site with my own so my clients have some where to sign in and see progress of their tickets. This is a newer product and I was cautious at first, but after talking with my team and the asking for customer feedback, I couldn't be happier.

Contras: Cons don't really come to mind, I was an earlier adopter of the application so there were minor bugs here and there. But like I said in the Pros section, developers are passionate about their product and resolved any problems I ran into.

Sheridan S.
Service Technician
Servicios para el consumidor, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/9/2020

"Great solution and great support."

Comentarios: Great customer support. We have had some ideas to modify how some of their products work, and their team has been on the ball to either help us utilize the platform better or add custom features for us. They have been great to work with and we are extremely happy with them.

Puntos a favor: I like the simplicity of the solution. The user interface is very intuitive and easy-to-use. SeamlessDesk also has excellent customer support, and they are very responsive to requests that the team and I have made over the years. I also like their Asset Management and how they link assets to tickets. Lastly, they just released a new Project Management and reporting feature that I have not entirely used yet, but looks very powerful. I am excited to try it out and excited that they have recently been focused on added new features.

Contras: I honestly cannot name any "Cons." It does everything that I need it to do and it does it very well.

• Publicado el 2/9/2020
Chris S.
IT Help Desk
  • Publicado el 7/2/2018

"This site has been a great addition to our business and the perfec solution for our help desk needs."

Puntos a favor: This has made it extremely easy to keep track of our company's help desk tickets. With Seamless Desk we were able to organize the end users' issues to allow our IT department to better handle those needs. We've also been able to migrate over our inventory allowing us to combine the tickets with the user's equipment enabling us to resolve things at a much faster pace.

Contras: The reports feature can be overwhelming and difficult to understand at first, but after taking some time we were able to use them to see and chart the efficiency of our IT department.

por Seamless Desk el 15/2/2018

Thanks for the response glad you like it. We understand about the learning curve with some of our features, but we assure it's well worth to take the time in the end.

• Publicado el 7/2/2018
Alan M.
librarian
Bibliotecas, 11-50 empleados

"Great e-ticket product"

Puntos a favor: very easy to use. the update on the status are very useful.

Contras: from an end user (not an administrator), I do not see any issues with software. works great.

Louis K.
I.T. Manager
Administración gubernamental, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/2/2019

"Perfectly featured Help Desk Ticketing, Asset Tracking , and Knowledge-base software I could find."

Comentarios: Wonderful. It's cost effective, and meets all of our needs. This is perfect all small and mid-sized markets. I could also see this used in large deployments as well, but I feel it's more of a 1-1000 user scenario. We are a company of 80 users.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use and support. I have been in the industry for over 20 years and find this to be top software for ticketing, asset tracking, and knowledge-base creation. I score it so high because of its ease of use for our staff and technical people.

Contras: I found a few bugs, but was impressed at how quickly support took care of them. It was for that reason I have been recommending them. They are amazingly quick to respond. Bugs are normal, having great support is not. That was a great sign to me, they offer superb support.

• Publicado el 23/2/2019
Michael J.
Marketing
  • Publicado el 30/3/2018

"Made my life much easier"

Comentarios: Overall made it easier to reach my customers faster to fix issues.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use and to setup. Love the multiple support portals including social media. Never thought about using twitter to add another way to reach my customers.

Contras: No phone integration, would like if I could add a module for when customers call in to integrate the software.

Daniel W.
Senior IT Specialist
Bibliotecas, 51-200 empleados

"Software Review"

Comentarios: Overall the software does the Job.

Puntos a favor: User Friendly GUI. Ease of use for end users.

Contras: Settings menu, knowledge base. One standard flow through all menus.

Drue B.
IT analyst
  • Publicado el 27/10/2017

"Easy to use, excellent fit for our organization and right for our budget. Highly recommend."

Puntos a favor: Easy to use but robust and flexible enough for our org. Was able to implement this help desk ticketing system and start using it very quickly.

Contras: Name recognition weak. And support is a concer. After talking to the developers I felt comfortable that their full attention is on this priduct.

por Seamless Desk el 15/2/2018

Awesome! Glad you like it.

• Publicado el 27/10/2017
Juan C.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/2/2018

"Easy but powerful software. Gets the job done"

Comentarios: I used to manage all my support from emails and this made it way easier.

Puntos a favor: I love the simplicity of it. Wasn't hard to learn and I got started quickly. The asset manager flows nicely into tickets.

Contras: There are so many features I just have to go through them all, but overall basic settings gets the job done.

• Publicado el 21/2/2018
Terri D.
Registrar Assistant
  • Publicado el 20/6/2018

"I have had such a great experience with this company and will continue to use the product. They are"

Puntos a favor: What I like about this software is has easily accessible it is and how accurate the product is. Makes it easy to go in and put in time requests and to se your hours.

Contras: What I least like is pretty much nothing it is a great product. I know there is always room for improvement but keep up the good work Seamless!

Kelly H.
Administration
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/4/2018

"Great tool and product to handle our support load"

Comentarios: Just dealing with users requests is much easier now

Puntos a favor: SeamlessDesk has been an awesome addition to our department helping us track our support for our users.

Contras: The only thing I can think of is support can be a little slow sometimes, but besides that the software works great.

• Publicado el 6/4/2018
Mona D.
Facilities Director
  • Publicado el 16/2/2018

"I use this software to manage our multiple facilities maintenance requirements. It works very well."

Comentarios: Ease of scheduling and maintaining our multiple facilities in a time manner.

Puntos a favor: The ease of use and ability acknowledge users showing what step of the process we are in at that time.

Joanna L.
Teacher
  • Publicado el 2/4/2018

"Like how easy it is to use"

Puntos a favor: Being able to convert my old excel spreadsheet/email support system for my parents to something that runs WAY smoother.

Contras: Screen can be plain to look at especially after a while, but gets the job done. Also take a little while to get the hang of it, but once you learn it, it seems easy to me now.

Sean S.
Production & Media Manager
  • Publicado el 15/2/2018

"It does exactly what a helpdesk ticketing system should"

Puntos a favor: It's quite easy to use... each of the features are a breeze to find and managing tickets takes very little time

Contras: Perhaps it would be nice to have a mobile app that would notify you if a ticket was assigned, but emailing it works just fine

Senior Project Manager
Alimentación y bebidas
  • Publicado el 30/3/2018

"A really seamless product"

Puntos a favor: It works seamlessly for managing your customer helpdesk. Its very easy and convenient to use and affordable too.

Contras: Company should work on adding few more features . I don't see anything bad about this particular software.

Cendra B.
Administrative Assistant
  • Publicado el 20/6/2018

"I enjoy using this program at work because it allows me a place to submit all my requests."

Puntos a favor: What I like most about SeamlessDesk is how user friendly it is. It's easy to navigate the site and put in all necessary requests.

Contras: Although there is always room for improvement, I feel that overall it is a strong product that functions really well.

Max H.
data specialist
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

"Great sofware"

Puntos a favor: Very use friendly, helped to integrate some of the solutions

Contras: N/a, had no problems except that it was laggy

Robert M.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/7/2019

"Seamless desk"

Puntos a favor: ease of use in entering ingredients into the system

Contras: added steps for nutritional informations

• Publicado el 29/7/2019