Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre ZeroBounce

Elimina correos electrónicos no válidos de tu lista y evita los rebotes que arruinan la capacidad de entrega; 98 % de precisión garantizada.

Descubre más sobre ZeroBounce

Mostrando 352 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Anais B.
Quality Auditor
  • Publicado el 27/7/2018

"No more spam in our business emails."

Comentarios: Not buying it is getting lost of these excellent benefits that I mentioned. Keep your company and your corporate email 100% safe thanks to Zero Bounce

Puntos a favor: In our work Zero Bounce has been the best thing that has happened to us. For being an aeronautical consortium that works with the public, suppliers, public and private institutions, our emails are usually full of spam or marketing emails that do not match the interests of the consortium. We have been able to establish an excellent filter of unwanted emails thanks to Zero Bounce, an excellent email manager that allows us not only to filter unwanted emails, but also allows us to configure it according to our interests, and establishes a prior notification before opening the emails. emails, to offer greater security when reviewing the information sent to us. This software is more than recommended for all companies.

Contras: Sometimes the filter established is not 100% efficient, but it is not the direct fault of the software, but the bots that send the emails change their names permanently to send the same information but under another email or another user

por Hertza el 3/8/2018

Mrs.Blequett, thank you very much for reviewing us! We're glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you.

• Publicado el 27/7/2018
Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/12/2019

"Best Email Validation Application"

Comentarios: Our overall experience with ZeroBounce was great. They gave us everything we needed when we were choosing which vendor we wanted to go with and were not overly pushy on the sales side - not to mention they have a great product. The documentation they provided free on their website actually helped us understand things that had nothing to do with their software but just email marketing in general, so that was really great.

Puntos a favor: We chose ZeroBounce after doing testing of multiple email verification companies for a client that was looking to improve bounce rates. The reason we chose ZeroBounce was because they had some of the most accurate results and were quick to offer special rates for our company. Personally, I really appreciated that their sales reps were not overly pushy and really gave us space when we were making our decisions, unlike some of the other ones. They have really good documentation on their website which educates people not only on their own software, but only email marketing in general. They also offer free name appending with their validation services. Lastly, they had a few special features that I had not seen offered on other email validation sites and offered 1,000+ free credits to get started.

Contras: The only con we found was that the software can run a little slow at times but this is acceptable because from the testing we did, it showed that even though the service took a bit longer to run - the results were better. To me, this just says that the reason it takes longer is because it is going through more extensive validations.

por Hertza el 2/12/2019

Thank you very much for your in-depth review! We appreciate it and wish you success with your email marketing!

• Publicado el 1/12/2019
Preet C.
Self Employee
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 31/10/2020

"Interactive & Outstanding Email Validation Tool"

Comentarios: I recommended the ZeroBounce tool for your company and corporate email 100% safe and secure. ZeroBounce is not 100% accurate, but it is the best tool for Email validation and security of your business emails.

Puntos a favor: I like the following features in ZeroBounce that are as below: 1) ZeroBounce is great in terms of speed of checking the database.
2) Very easy to use interface, anyone can understand easily.
3) It's deliverability is awesome.

Contras: The following features that I feel ZeroBounce should improve that are as below: 1) If they have a mobile app then It will be great because we can see reports anytime anywhere.
2) The initial setup is quite difficult to understand.

• Publicado el 31/10/2020
Chris H.
Managing Director
Estudios de mercado, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/3/2019

"Email Validation Software: Good quality and fairly priced"

Comentarios: We came to ZeroBounce after a very disappointing experience with Kickbox. Compared to Kickbox and the over-aggressive guy from the US we had to deal with, ZeroBounce has been friendly, accommodating and provides a good alternative. Just hoping they will futher develop their email scoring and become the best provider!

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, well designed and providing a good option for email validation

Contras: The email scoring feature which is so important to us, is still not of sufficient working quality

por Hertza el 28/3/2019

Mr. Hollins, we're grateful you chose us and very happy to have you on board. Our engineers have received your feedback and they'll do their best to improve the scoring system.

Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

Joshua T.
Principal
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/8/2020

"[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a keeper"

Comentarios: My overall experience with Zerobounce was awesome. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a great job.

Puntos a favor: If you get [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as your representative you're Lucky, she shows outstanding customer service and professionalism.

Contras: There were no cons of the software. Tge software does it's job.

por Hertza el 15/10/2020

Thank you for reviewing us, Mr. Triplett!

• Publicado el 30/8/2020
Aravind N.
Advanced Researcher
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/5/2018

"Best tool to verify emails. Option for free trial usage. Easy to use and affordable."

Comentarios: The only tool that I found online to verify business emails as well as gmail, yahoo etc. So far best tool to verify emails and also provide the name of the person for the email belongs to. It made my work so easy to verify emails for the email campaign. It is fast and accurate and available at an affordable cost.

Puntos a favor: Zerobounce is one of best tools to verify emails online. The unique feature about zerobounce is that it also supports verifying email domains such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, outlook etc. The name of the tool itself tells the purpose of it that zerobounce helps to reduce the bounce rate of the emails that we send during our email campaigns. It has options to verify single email and also has options to verify bulk email to verify 1000s of email by only just uploading a list of emails in an excel sheet. There is also a trial version available for free to test with 100 credits with an account. Zerobounce has good customer service too.

Contras: Only one account can be created for any organization using the company's email domain. If any one employee in an organization created an account then no other employee in any office in any country of the same organization can create an account or try the service for free trial. If someone else creates an account, Zerobounce will block all the accounts and will activate one account on request. You can use the free trial service without registering on the zerobounce.net home page using the search bar for 5 emails a day. If any employee in the company uses the free 5 credits then the service is denied for all other systems running on the same IP for that particular day.

por Hertza el 3/5/2018

Aravind, thank you very much for your detailed review. We are sure this will be of great help to a lot of customers!

• Publicado el 1/5/2018
Sergio rafael E.
Abogado
  • Publicado el 17/7/2018

"A software that has been able to control the generation of spam and I highly recommend it"

Comentarios: Zero Bounce was simply a blessing for the department where I work, not only for its selection of emails, but for the filters it applies, allowing me to dedicate my mind to other work problems without the need to worry about emails.

Puntos a favor: Zero Bounce has brought benefits to my work space, generating more confidence when handling emails. I must admit that this software helped us overcome a job crisis where I mistakenly opened a spam email that contained malwares, significantly reducing the operability of my PC and jeopardizing the integrity of my department's legal information. Filtering spam documents and emails from my inbox, coding the application to place all strange mail in a tray of malicious files, is the best benefit that I should recognize here.

Contras: As I said earlier, this software helped to solve a problem associated with a malicious email that I mistakenly opened. After solving the problem, this software has only brought benefits to my work environment, and I have no regrets or negative comments about the software.

por Hertza el 27/7/2018

Mr.Eduardo de Hijes, we appreciate your detailed review very much. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and best of luck in everything you do!

• Publicado el 17/7/2018
Wulliams C.
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial
Arte y artesanía, 5001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/5/2019

"Unsurpassed software"

Puntos a favor: Zero Bounce is my ideal complement at work. I receive and send many emails daily with information about the services we provide in our work, as well as sending confidential information to my bosses, and reports on the development of our activities in cultural promotion; to achieve all this I use Zero Bounce as I can set filters of verified email addresses, make anti-spam filters, mail filters that enter my inbox. All these functions make it possible for me to work with a lot of security in my email. Zero bounce is wonderful software for me.

Contras: A software that I have used at all times and I have taken advantage of each of its tools reaching the conclusion that this software is perfect for me and has no defects that make me change software. Zero Bounce is phenomenal software that fits very well in demanding work environments.

por Hertza el 16/5/2019

Mr. Castellano, we're so glad to hear that ZeroBounce helps you. Thank you very much for your kind review!

• Publicado el 14/5/2019
Mike M.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/2/2019

"ZeroBounce The Best Tool Online Email Verification Tool"

Comentarios: ZeroBounce is the best tool I have found to verify business emails. ZeroBounce verified the name of the person the email belonged to which was an asset for our email campaign. Zerobounce supports verifying email domains like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook. ZeroBounce is an essential email tool I would recommend to any business. Optimal email management has been achieved.

Puntos a favor: ZeroBounce is accurate, affordable and easy to use. ZeroBounce has an excellent email filter which allows us to filter unwanted and spam emails. ZeroBounce filters spam and malicious emails keeping our business safe. Junk mail has been virtually eliminated. ZeroBounce runs silently in the background which is an asset.

Contras: The versatility of ZeroBounce hasn't given us any issues. I can't find anything that detracts from using this product.

por Hertza el 18/2/2019

Mr. Mueller, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad our system can be of such use to your company. It's a pleasure to serve all of you at DataPro International!

• Publicado el 15/2/2019
Creative Marketing Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/7/2020

"Quick email list clean-up"

Comentarios: I use ZeroBounce to clean large email lists and make sure our lists are always tidy.

Puntos a favor: This tool is effective for quickly cleaning a large email database and filtering out any bad or fake emails. I had no trouble using it for that effect.

Contras: The interface is a bit clunky and it feels dated when compared to other software out there for email validation.

por Hertza el 29/7/2020

Thank you for reviewing us! We're glad you enjoyed using ZeroBounce and will keep your observations in mind.

• Publicado el 28/7/2020
Doriangel M.
Analista de la Unidad Casos de Salud
Petróleo y energía, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 11/4/2019

"Keeping your Mail clean of unwanted information is possible"

Puntos a favor: If I had found out before that it was possible to keep my mailbox free of spam I would not have believed it, this software is quite simple, easy to use and very fast. In addition, it is not necessary to be using it all the time, since, with only authorizing it, it begins to make the cleanliness of your mail account. One of its greatest benefits is the saving of space that begins to be noticed immediately.

Contras: One of the features that makes me doubt is the security of my information, I'm still testing its operation, but I think it's the only point that makes me doubt.

por Hertza el 12/4/2019

Mrs. Miranda León, thank you for sharing your feedback here, we appreciate it!

We understand your concerns regarding the security of your information. Also, we'd like to let you know that ZeroBounce is one of the most secure email validation services on the market.
We use military-grade encryption codes to protect your data, and have acquired several certifications to attest our compliance with international data protection laws.

You can learn more about it here: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#data-protection

• Publicado el 11/4/2019
Prabhakar B.
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/8/2019

"Great service definitely recommend for email validation"

Comentarios: validating emails for every user who registers on our website

Puntos a favor: We are using Zerobounce to validate the in-correct emails while our users are registering. This immensely helped us and our user community and it drastically reduced queries to our support team regarding registration emails and queries related to it. When we have any questions technical and business the support team is very helpful and they got back to us as quickly as possible. We do recommend zero bounce to any company who would like to validate the emails quickly, we are using this service on our website https://www.Inviter.com and also in our apps which works seamlessly. Thank You Zero bounce team for such great help & support.

Contras: None as far as I know but the price can be a bit more competitive

por Hertza el 22/8/2019

Prabhakar, thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We passed on your feedback to our entire team and wish you success with your list!

• Publicado el 21/8/2019
Max D.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

"Great and Easy to Use"

Comentarios: Overall, great. Love using it and highly recommended.

Puntos a favor: I've found ZeroBounce to be the best and most accurate email verification service, for both single-email validation and list validation. And very cost-effective too. I use it daily for my company to vet emails we generate from prospective clients, and prior to sending out mailing lists to ensure our lists have as high deliverability as possible (as most services require these days due to anti-spam laws). I like how they give a breakdown on each email address and their status.

Contras: Some of the nomenclature/descriptors for the emails are hard to understand. For example "Spam Trap" or "Catch-All". It would be helpful if ZeroBounce provided more information on what those various categories mean and how to use them (or not). The current information provided is a little sparse and leaves something to be desired.

por Hertza el 5/4/2019

Mr. Delbecq, to make sure our customers get the information they need, we created a Documentation platform. Here you can find the definition of each status and sub-status codes: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#status-codes

We hope this helps and we thank you so very much for reviewing us!

Emin N.
Customer Relations and Sales assistant
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/7/2020

"useful product for email validation and email filtering activities"

Comentarios: For all size companies, a very useful software to carry out email marketing solution by identifying email lists and spam domains. Clean a database from inactive email addresses and improves validation and inbox placement scores. With a suitable subscription price, the software will increase the effectiveness of customization.

Puntos a favor: 1) Very productive and effective integration with alternative Softwares such as Goggle sheets, Asana, Autopilot due to my work experience.
2) The filtering feature allows you to obtain the updated email without spams or bugs which is effective to keep customers' satisfaction high and not waste time on workflow.
3) A well-constructed security system lets you not to be worried about data privacy and anonymity of information on emails.

Contras: 1) Whether the processor of your computer is not that much strong at office, the software can work slowly. However, if you keep your device up to date, then I believe there should not be a problem.
2) There are some limitations concerned with a free trial version: a) only 5 free email sending option in a day. As a result, another colleague uses 5 free email, then you wont have the same option; b) There is only one chance to create one account with the name of the company. In free trial version, it is limited, maybe it is different in a paid version.

por Hertza el 23/7/2020

Hi, Emin

Many thanks for reviewing us! We're glad to hear ZeroBounce is helping you.

You can add several team members to your account -- even if it's a free account. Please reach out to us if you need help. :)

Wishing you success with your list!

• Publicado el 20/7/2020
Human Resources Manager
Banca, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 20/9/2018

"TRUSTED; THE BEST EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE OUT THERE"

Puntos a favor: I receive a hundred applicants daily with their resumes and application letters, and unavoidably some email traffic as well such as spam, junk mails and others. It is amazing that there is a software that can really manage emails and organize them by name or by sender. It automatically removes, blocks or moves unwanted emails, that saves me a lot of time and effort. With little action needed on my part, it does all the organization. It is a great addition to a professional toolkit.

Contras: So far, I have not faced any disadvantage with ZeroBounce, I am hoping there will be none.

por Hertza el 24/9/2018

We are so glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you! Many, many thanks for taking the time to review us!

• Publicado el 20/9/2018
Garret B.
Operations
Restaurantes, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/3/2019

"Good Value Email Verification"

Comentarios: Overall good. I only needed to verify one batch of emails, but the process was fairly straight forward and had the desired results. Just expect a bit of spam afterwards, but still worth the value since you can just block the spam..

Puntos a favor: I was able to verify about 40K emails in a very short period of time. The results were separated into several categories that helped to identify what emails were not only valid but likely to have an actual customer on the other end. Absolute best thing about it was the price though. I did a bit of searching before going with ZeroBounce and this one had one of the best prices.

Contras: This is an odd one. After verifying my emails, I started getting marketing emails from ZeroBounce. Pretty standard, I just unsubscribed and went on my way. But then the CEO or owner possibly started emailing me directly about various marketing things. I ended up having to block him so I could stop getting emails. Not that the emails were overwhelming or anything, but when you unsubscribe from a mailing list, you expect the emails to stop.

por Hertza el 27/3/2019

Mr. Boos, we're glad our system was of help! Thank you for reviewing us.

As for the marketing emails, we apologize. Our settings were most likely to blame, we had no intention of spamming you. Thank you for letting us know.

Assistant Accountant
Banca, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/10/2018

"A great way to make sure that sent newsletters are guarded and non-toxic"

Puntos a favor: I was on the market for an email protect kind of software and I came across ZeroBounce. Its appraisal rate is high. Upon using it, it never once disappointed me with its features. Server detection of received emails is possible, preventing fraud. Removes spam, temporary addresses and toxic domains. It is an install and run kind of program which means once you install it, it will run silently in the background with little to no manipulation at all. It is amazing and very helpful. I would highly recommend this if you are dealing with many emails and you are trying to send newsletters or any type of emails as well.

Contras: Filters are rarely not accurate. There are a few spams that escape and find their way into your inbox.

por Hertza el 28/11/2018

Thank you so much for your detailed review. We appreciate it!

• Publicado el 19/10/2018
Associate, Business Tax Services
Contabilidad, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 16/10/2018

"WELL-KNOWN EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE"

Comentarios: Great value for the money!

Puntos a favor: I receive many emails daily on my account, both personal, work-related and spams. It is really annoying to go through hundreds of emails that are unnecessary and filter the necessary ones. ZeroBounce is one of the software that allows automatic removal of unnecessary emails. After installation, it runs quietly in the background, helping me remove useless emails from my account. It is an ingenious and efficient software.

Contras: I have found that ZeroBounce also removes some of my subscribed newsletters from different websites, it is bothersome and I hope this can be looked through in the next updates.

por Hertza el 28/11/2018

We'll keep your feedback in mind! Thank you for reviewing us.

• Publicado el 16/10/2018
Awogor M.
Editor In Chief
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/10/2019

"To Deliver My Emails to Inbox and Get them Opened, I choosed ZeroBounce"

Comentarios: Zero Bounce customer service is one of it's kind and has helped my emails get opened with over 80%/100 as compared to before that I hadly get a 25% open rate.

Puntos a favor: So, as the name ZeroBounce implies, it's been helping me to archive zero bounce on all my emails sent to my recipients for our marketing projects.
Zero Bounce helps you verify valid emails in your list to avoid bounces when you send your emails in email campaigns.
It assists you in separating the bad ones from the good ones and allowing you to import them separately to your pc before using them. By this, you can be sure that your emails will get straight inside your recipients inbox.

Contras: It's lacking any disadvantages right now as all the features me as a digital marketer requires to verify my emails has been made available by Zerobounce.

por Hertza el 10/10/2019

Matthew, thank you so much for your detailed review! We're glad to hear ZB is helping you and hope you continue to use the service.

• Publicado el 9/10/2019
Adelaynes C.
Analista de Acompañamiento y Gestion Comunitaria
  • Publicado el 28/6/2018

"An excellent filter of spams, which keep our databases at work clean."

Comentarios: If you are looking for a program that optimizes the fucniones of your management or company, Zero Bounce must be in that software package necessary to be a successful company. An optimal mail filtering, an accurate configuration, which allows not to send unwanted emails to the main tray, easy to use and configure. I recommend this software

Puntos a favor: In our work, we have several emails where we send information to each of the companies associated with service providers for the development of the social area. These contacts with business providers bring generic promotional mails that become spam.
Zero Bounce is a great help for this type of cases, since within its benefits it allows to establish a filter for this type of spam emails, which load the database. Added to this allows to establish a more optimal organization of the emails desired by my management to work.

Contras: We have tried several spam email filter programs with disappointing results because despite the configuration established some spam emails arrived in the main tray. However since we use zero bounce, we have not had this problem so I do not have any contras in relation to the use of this software.

por Hertza el 19/7/2018

Mrs. Castillo,

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear ZeroBounce made a difference.

• Publicado el 28/6/2018
O. kelvin K.
Copywriter
Internet, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/11/2018

"Zero Worries With My Email Marketing!"

Comentarios: zerobounce has helped me enjoy zero worries with all my email marketing campaigns.

Puntos a favor: Every online business owner knows the importance of email marketing, but email marketing comes with a lot of hurdles. You have to struggle with maintaining the reputation of your IP, maintain a low spam score, ensure your email delivers to the inbox of your subscribers, and lots more. One could easily get overwhelmed by these, luckily zerobounce is here to the rescue. With zerobounce I can filter out emails that could hurt my business, remove invalid emails, remove emails that increases my spam score and lots more. In short, zerobounce has helped me enjoy zero worries with all my email marketing campaigns.

Contras: Nothing much really, zerobounce has been a great tool for my business. I only had one encounter of slow response from the customer service, which I understood anyways.

por Hertza el 28/11/2018

Mr. King, your review means so much to us, thank you! We hope you'll enjoy using ZeroBounce in the future, as well. Please reach out to us whenever you need.

• Publicado el 16/11/2018
Data Analyst
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/8/2018

"Your Emails - Clean."

Puntos a favor: Zero Bounce is an e-mail “cleaner”. It helped me clean out all the spams, bots and other unnecessary e-mails. The software is easy to use and understand. Once you have inputs on which type of e-mails are for keeping, the software then cleans out the inbox and other e-mails. It is amazing on how easily you can manipulate the software in order to keep the e-mails you want. It has been more than helpful since I receive more spam messages than actual e-mails. Also, Zero Bounce segregates my e-mail depending on its sender.

Contras: Not much negative to say about Zero Bounce at this point.

por Hertza el 18/9/2018

We are grateful for your review, thank you!

• Publicado el 21/8/2018
George G.
Business Development and Growth
Consultoría de gestión, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/10/2018

"Has become my go-to email list scrubber"

Comentarios: My overall experience is a series of clean, fast, and simple transactions where you pay a good price and get what you expect! What's not to like?

Puntos a favor: It's very hard to talk about quality... to do so I suppose I could rig an experiment by submitting my confirmed customers' lists to multiple providers and comparing their results... but that's time and money I don't have to spend on intellectual curiosity. SO, basically, our only real comparison points remaining are cost and turnaround time. And ZeroBounce excels at both! You upload a file. You wait for less-time-than-you'd-expect, and you download a folder with several subfiles. This is your content segragated into deliverable, undeliverable, email traps, and 'accepts all'. Be smart and just send to the deliverable segment. If you're using a backup or temporary email provider because you suspect the list is bad or you got a groupon or something then you can include the "accepts" all segment too.

Contras: the only quibble I have is the somewhat excessive security process to ensure that only you are receiving your scrubbed lists. What can I say? I'm more of a reckless wild child and if the Russians are tapping me to get me email list, so be it. (Maybe they'll have better luck? )

por Hertza el 8/10/2018

Mr. Gonzalez-Rivas, thank you so much for your detailed review! It means a lot to us.
Happy to have you here!

• Publicado el 1/10/2018
Serge S.
Analyst
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/4/2019

"Very cheap alternative to Kickbox"

Puntos a favor: it had single email verification and excel multi email verification. The support team was kind enough to give me a custom rate as my company goes through many emails.

Contras: The interface is not the friendliest and for the extremely unsavy it could be hard to navigate and utilize the website. It could have a more welcoming interface.

por Hertza el 5/4/2019

Mr. Sarkisian, we're keeping your observations in mind. Thank you for reviewing us!

Ernic jose V.
Inspector Electromecanico
  • Publicado el 27/6/2018

"excellent software easy to install and use very efficient"

Puntos a favor: It is a powerful tool, it helps me improve my ability to deliver my emails, but it also offers me information about my subscribers, it adds name, sex and location, It detects emails of abuse and spam, it is a software that has served as a great help in the company where I currently work

Contras: I do not find any inconvenience in ZeroBounce, it is perfect and easy to use, I acquire more versatility for the reception of information in my work email and the efficiency is perfect ..

por Hertza el 19/7/2018

Mr. Vasquez Marin,

Many thanks for your kind review! We are happy to have you at ZeroBounce.

• Publicado el 27/6/2018