Opiniones de Nifty

Sobre Nifty

Nifty es una plataforma de gestión de flujos de trabajo todo en uno para mantener alineados a personas, proyectos y funciones mediante informes de progreso automatizados.

Descubre más sobre Nifty

I like the integration with Zoom. And also really love the UI/UX.

Contras:

CNAME has long been delayed its still on their road map for a long time.

Valoraciones de Nifty

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Nifty tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 137 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Nifty antes?

Filtrar opiniones (137)

Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

After Trying a Few PM Tools; This One Stuck

5,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Shovon
Shovon
Business Analyst en Bangladés
Bienes de consumo, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The modern way of project management

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I found Nifty very easy clean and modern looking with all the features that is required when you are working with a big team with a lot of projects. As a leader, you will feel like you are sitting with everyone in a room and they are explaining all the projects one by one where none is asking any question. As a gantt chart, this works awesome and for project management, documents feature with google docs really helps a lot.

Contras:

It has everything required but it's very helpful only when everyone is using as they supposed to. For that reason, I think some more creative way is required to do the follow-up that will work automatically.

Owner en Canadá

Alternativas consideradas:

An easy and complete project management saas that doesn't try to be everything !

4,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Nifty is helping us stay organized, keep at the top knowing what, when, who, how everything happens.

There's regular updates. Not only new functionality. They are actually listening to feedback and getting existing functionality better regularly. Nifty is a project manager. It doesn't try to be "everything", which many others are trying to do nowadays, losing quality and coherence.

Contras:

There is a learning curve and you will have to take a little time in Nifty before you can really enjoy working with it.

Hossam
Hossam
CEO en Arabia Saudí
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Think well before you buy

3,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Unfortunately the app looks promising but the overall experience wasted a lot of my time and main reason because of customer support.

the user interface is friendly and you can understand it quickly

Contras:

1-Their database management and recording user data, for example, have an issue of duplication, and if you created a workspace and then deleted you will not be able to use this name again and the nifty system will keep sending you notifications about It like it still exists. 2-Customer support is not professional and most of the time they take around 4-5 days to reply to your questions. This is the main reason I left the App.

Ufuk
Ufuk
Senior Digital Project Manager en Alemania
Productos cosméticos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Having used them all - Nifty is the best!

5,0 hace 3 meses

Speaking about around 8 year agency experience as a Project Manager I have tried them all: JIRA, Trello, Asana, Monday and so on and so forth. I must admit that when leaving JIRA aside since it's for a different purpose IMO, nifty is the best among them! It's even that good that internally we don't use teams or slack anymore since it also offers a chat function.

Contras:

Nothing to add here. There's really nothing bad about this software. There used to. When cloning a Milestone you'd only clone the milestone without the tasks associated with it. That problem does not exist anymore and the team has developed such awesome features of which I didn't know I need them. But I do. Every day!

Erik
Erik
Executive Director en España
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent & affordable project management tool

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I use Nifty to run a fairly large team of volunteers and interns, who are essential to helping us get our work done. There is no way we could afford licenses for all these occasional users, so the guest allowance really helps. And besides that, the usability of the tool is excellent.

Nifty is a great tool. Its feature set is comprehensive and intuitive to use. We've tried Clickup, Asana and Monday and for whatever reason, those other tools just never took with our team. I love the collaborative "nifty documents". And the mobile app works great - duplicates the website experience very well.

Contras:

Guests cannot chat with each other - only the account admin. So it's not quite a Slack replacer, which we really wanted to get away from. They can talk in the Discussions area of a project, however. Also, you have to attach a google document by creating it FIRST inside Nifty. It doesn't work well to try and attached a pre-existing google document when you are in Nifty. Also, I'd like more markup features on the Nifty docs pages - like highlighting, and a better commenting experience.

Lucia
Freelance en Alemania
Edición, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Ottimo strumento per gestire il flusso di lavoro e organizzarsi al meglio

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: La mia esperienza complessiva con Nifty è comunque molto positiva, lo utilizzo da molto tempo e mi trovo molto bene. Quindi lo consiglierei ai miei colleghi.

Mi sono affidata a Nifty perché avevo urgente bisogno di organizzare bene il mio lavoro, che stava diventando sempre di più. Grazie alla creazione di vari progetti, all'inclusione di membri del team ma anche di "ospiti" che possono lavorare a singoli progetti, oggi riesco ad avere una panoramica delle cose da fare.

Contras:

L'unico incoveniente finora riscontrato è con l'assistenza. Due volte contattata, due volte non ha risolto il mio problema, né in fin dei conti risposto alla mia domanda, lasciando le cose in sospeso.

Eusebio
Eusebio
CEO en España
Internet, Trabajador autónomo

A really promising application

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I want to use it with my daily project and task manager. It has some edges to polish (improve that Spanish translation for example) but it is really promising.

It is loaded with features and functionalities. Translated into many languages and with app for iPhone and iPad. I really see a promising future for it if they keep working hard on it.

Contras:

The interface is excessively overloaded. It should be more configurable so that only what you really need is visible. The Spanish translation could be improved.

Graphic designer and photographer en Canadá
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

A must have!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I use Nifty every day to help me organize my time and task for the day. It’s easy to use and to organize everything all together or by categories. The automatization feature is also a must when using this software. They updates the software often to implement new features or simply to make it better! I really like using it!

Contras:

I can’t find anything that I don’t like about it except that it could feel a little overwhelming when setting it up for the first time since there are a lot of features, but we get used to it quickly.

Khothatso
Khothatso
Freelancer en Sudáfrica
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It is a good tool for team collaboration but has room for improvement.

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I used Nifty for team collaboration on a project we were working on and it is promising. Its overall design features are good and you can customize them to fit your needs. I also like that I can put my tasks in order of importance, integrate my documents and I can organize my work more. My experience using it was good and I can recommend it to anyone because it really is comprehensive to use.

Contras:

The hub interface can be a bit overwhelming with it numerous features and functions especially if you're not tech-savvy. So this can be at a disadvantage in terms of navigation.

Furkan
Mobile Application Developer en Turquía
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Project management with all aspects

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Nifty has quite high number of features and functions that cover all aspects of technical project management.

Contras:

The only difficulty I experience with Nifty was the communication with technical support team of the platform.

Francis
Assistant Professor en Hong Kong
Construcción, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

One of the best scheduling tools for project management: Nifty

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I turned on MFA for accessing Nifty account. I used Google Authenticator as the MFA app. When I changed the iPhone from iPhone 12 to iPhone 13 ProMax, the data was transferred from iPhone 12 to iPhone 13 ProMax successfully. Unfortunately, the data in the Google Authenticator, which includes the NiftyPM credential, cannot be recovered. Therefore, I ask Nifty for help. Your Nifty staff immediately caught my problems and report to engineers to see if the MFA can be reset. Well, although the waiting time is long, the problem finally got solved happily.

Nifty is one of the most sophisticated platforms which can be used for group collaboration. Online essential activities of projects can be effectively delivered, monitored, and control in Nifty. Nifty's progress bar is fantastic. The project members would be able to communicate instantly. The UX and UI designs of the platform are incredibly amazing. When any users faced any difficulties, the Nifty team always offered the communication channel for us so as to reach Nifty staff for any quick help.

Contras:

Nifty has done an excellent job in developing the software tools. Not much thing to complaint here. What I dislike is that there is not online tutorials or documentations (even no user manual). With the manual, it helped the efficiency of the delivering the projects. I have to spend time and effort to learn how the Nifty works. I have a group of undergraduates and postgraduates who would like to try Nifty. Any training materials, or video samples (not the youtube), can be sold or gave to the Nifty Fan like myself. Anyway, offering the tools or add-on for reporting functions will be great.

Diego
Marketing Freelancer en España
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Amazing project management software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I simply love Nifty. It is my day to day management tool and makes my life so much easier. I would say is something in between Trello and Asana. It is more much more advanced than Trello but keeping it's simplicity and has pretty much the same features than Asana but with a better UX.

You can change views to see your tasks in a Kaban view, task list, milestones, Gannt project view, etc. But the best thing is that you can have a calendar view with all the tasks of the day/week/month. It has a really good UX and a mobile app to manage everything from your phone. It allows you to see either the teams workload or only your workload which can be especially useful for project managers. It also has many collaborative speaces. You can have conversations either at a task level or at the project level. You can share there links, files, resources... and it also has a specific workspace to share files and have all the project files that you need in one space.

Contras:

Overall it has a great UX but there's a few things that could be improved. The calendar view is still a bit basic. I miss having tasks in different colors to prioritise and time-block properly. However, the product has a roadmap and is constantly impoving so I'm sure this is something we will see soon.

Director en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Better than most out of the gate

4,0 hace 2 años

This is the easiest-on-the-eyes, most intuitive PM platform we've tried or used (especially compared to Asana and Notion). Document storage, creation, and management is a breeze. Uploading large numbers of files is lightning fast, and document navigation is super easy. Task management has deep capacity. Onboarding has been a snap compared to other platforms. Devs have built in heavy emphasis on real-time communication and collaboration. Support is super responsive. They have a very active development schedule. Nifty will replace Asana, Slack, and Dropbox Paper for us.

Contras:

There is no native print function anywhere. All uploaded files and files created in Nifty have to be downloaded in order to print. This presents companies with an added security issue. In the Files section, pdfs are uploaded as images, so even if you download to print, you just have a png. The Share function for Files only shares to people on your team or onboarded guests. All kinds of system notifications show up in the Discussion streams and there's no way to delete them. The functionality of the Discussions widget is less than the functionality when you click through and expand the Discussions to a full window. So, for instance, you cannot pin a discussion from the widget. This is the least intuitive thing about the app.

Founder en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

After Trying a Few PM Tools; This One Stuck

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Nifty has been an awesome PM tool for the price point. When compared to other cloud based PM tools such as basecamp, asana, and others this one is the way to go and the many things they have been improving on.

Nifty makes Project Management so simple for our team. It provides multiple views either Kanban, List, or others to properly manage a team. Also, the learning curve is very small compared to other robust PM software. The collaborative ability within projects and tasks with Google integration (doc, sheets, etc) is a game-changer. I really like the ease of seeing everything going on and the easy manner in which moving tasks are. The UX and ease of use for this software is top of the line. Especially in dark mode.

Contras:

The cloud-based software can be slow sometimes but definitely nothing to go crazy fussing about. Either way, I believe the Nifty team is working hard to improve it. Also, it would be great to have a CSV upload of tasks/projects.

Viktor
Viktor
CEO en Canadá

Alternativas consideradas:

Intuitive, feature-packed project management app!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Nifty is already helping improve productivity since switching from the previous, slower app. As we're working on pivoting our business, it's nice being able to track everything and know what we need to work on now. Plus, support is helpful when I need them without long delays.

Nifty has a very intuitive UI/UX, so it was easy to jump in and start using it right away. Only a few things required me to look it up in documentation or contact support. And support is fast and helpful. It also has almost everything one needs to manage projects, with more stuff on the roadmap for this year. Compared to the previous project management app, Nifty is fast. So it's a lot easier to manage everything without waiting seconds for the data to load. I hated waiting on task info to load previously, and now with a click, it opens the panel and data is already there. I also like how the task panel is organized, with an easy way to add custom fields as needed. I can easily add files (including Google Docs) to tasks, add comments, and change all other info on the fly. One, somewhat hidden, feature I like is markdown parsing in task descriptions and comments.

Contras:

My biggest con is that Nifty isn't accessible as of this writing. You can't tab navigate and the color contrast in the light and dark themes is low, doesn't meet WCAG AA standard. So people with certain disabilities won't be able to use Nifty. I've already told support about this, so hopefully, they'll improve/fix this. Other cons are temporary since they are on the roadmap - API, annual recurring tasks, integration with GitLab, CSV import. Should be all implemented by end of 2020.

Agni
CEO en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Very easy to use but powerful

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are a smalla gile team so we are always looking for teh best project management tool that can help us collaborate without juggling btween 10 differnt tools.
Nifty servers the pupose of making it possible to bring everyone of our team ona single page specially when we are remote.

This is what our team liked about it 1. Easy leaning curve 2. Chat feature within the system. 3. Google drive files can open in the same interface , our content team could join the same group 4. The design is great. 5. Support is fast and helpful(I had asked whether the sidebar could be collapsed and teh reply came quick on intercom) 6.integration with Github. 7. The feature to lock certain tasks to ceratin task completion. 8. The mobile app is really nice , I was able to use the chat while travelling.

Contras:

These are few of things we didnt like 1. No integartion with Gitlab yet. 2. The zoom call feature is pretty useless ebcasue it is nto native yet basically you just geta link to join . Initially I found it buggy. 3. The templates should have preview option , also I would liek to have templates around OKR's 4. Chat within the Projects is sometimes confusing , also discussion on any pertitcualr task .. If a log is provided for teh same it would be easier to follow.. 5. If we can access Gdrive files directly from nifty it woudl be nice.

Joshua
Director en Singapur

Alternativas consideradas:

The absolute best project management software you will ever use

5,0 hace 2 años

There are so many pros, I'm not sure where to begin. The experience of the tool so far gives me the vibe that the tool is very mature, but the team is very adaptive and open to new ideas without compromising on their vision. Qualities I can definitely stand behind. So anyway, back to the pros: - Beautiful and FAST interface: When staring at something all day, you want something great to look at. - Fool proof UX: Everything is so easy to use and intuitive. - Milestones Swimlane View: Changed my life and way of doing things - Dark Mode: A must have for me - iOS App: Makes my life a ton easier - Zoom Integration: I wonder why so many other PM tools didn't think of this - Recurring Task, dependencies, and the list goes on so I won't bore you. If I could only praise one thing, I would give mad props to the Nifty team. They have rolled out multiple updates in the span of a month, and have been extremely involved with their community. Every issue I encountered was fixed, and every question I asked was promptly replied.

Contras:

There's only 1 con so far that I encountered. The ability to export to other PM tools. Sometimes we get clients who specifically want to manage their project on Trello or Asana. It would be great if we could export our pre-existing task templates and milestones across for such use cases. It's easy to port in, but not easy (for not) to export out. However, I understand they are already working on this, so we'll just have to wait.

Mheljon
Mheljon
Co-Partner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Congratulations! You Found The Best PM Software Available!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I had the pleasure of talking with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Not only is the software itself extremely value-based, but the customer support that is included also goes beyond expectations. I am happy to support his company, and recommend you do the same!

Luckily, my team and I were able to find Nifty right before we committed to a competitor which would have increased our overhead substantially. Compared to the 3,000 Dollar Annual Fee + the 7,000 Dollar overhead, it was really a tough pill for us to swallow. Before we bit the bullet, Nifty found it's way to me and let me tell you as a Project Manager and Operations Officer, Nifty lives up to its name. I could go on about the features, but the best part of the software is its multitude of integrations. Softwares like Trello, Basecamp, and Zoom are already integrated. This isn't a PM software your team will just refer to once a day, it's a platform from which your team can not only communicate, but work together and collaborate to complete projects, tasks, and goals.

Contras:

The only problem with project management is getting a team to utilize new PM Software. Luckily, the support team is there to make sure your company's transition is as smooth as possible.

Adam
Adam
Director en Polonia
Fuente de la reseña

Fast and helpful PM tool for business needs

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: All in all, I quite enjoy working inside Nifty and using it for almost all of my business projects and tasks.

For me the most important are: - time tracking feature for each task, which allows us to track exact time needed to complete certain processes - internal chat - which is helping us communicate without email, - kanban and list view - which are essential, - also swimlane and calendar views - are great additions - Nifty docs - which allow creating internal documents - ability to import Gdrive docs and sheets - and to work with them inside Nifty - nice looking dark mode

Contras:

What I'd like to see /or have improved in Nifty: - improved subtasks - ability to create sub-subtasks - more dependency options - only basic is available - "if A isn't completed, block B" - more reminder options - utilizing email and SMS - Nifty lacks the ability to drag the screen left and right with left mouse button by clicking anywhere (you have to click on the narrow bottom bar and drag your screen this way which isn't v. convenient)

Tayshiro
Tayshiro
Marketing Director en Brasil
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Simple enough and complex enough

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Nifty helped me to view my projects as projects needs to be, but also is a run and gun tool. You can just open and start populating it as a trello board.

You can open and start managing your projects. Their support is fast and attentive. Google Docs/Sheets integration in incredible. It’s simple and quality-oriented. Not too many bells and whistles.

Contras:

It’s not perfect yet. Since I started using it in January, the tool got more robust, but it still lacks some features as some ordering and filtering, but their support is already aware of it so I believe these won’t be a issue in a couple of months anymore!

Yann
Yann
Consultant en Finlandia
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

A solid project management tool with a lot of room for team communication

4,0 el año pasado

I originally had known about Nifty before I finally purchased access to through an AppSumo deal months ago. The one thing that has really impressed me is that it's a combination of two tools: a platform for project management and one for team communication. Before signing up for Nifty, I had used quite many different project management tools and none and this unique mix. Sure, in other platforms you can communicate through comments in a task but sometimes you need more room to communicate with other members of your team, both in group and one on one. Nifty does that: one the one side it lets you manage your projects, on the other it facilitates team communication. This is huge because it turns Nifty into a sort of online hub for many aspects of your business.

Contras:

While it's true that Nifty can replace several tools one may be using, it's a bit more of a pricey option compared to other project management tools (which may even come with a free tier). Sure, the tool comes with a 14-day free trial but I think that, in order to really see its full potential, a user might need to use Nifty for more than just a couple of weeks before being "sold" on waiting to spend almost $40/month for its lowest pricing level. It goes without saying that this is a company decision but I think that it's something that might potentially drive away users who would end up liking Nifty but just don't give it a chance.

Joel
Owner/Creative Director en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Giving bigger companies in the PM space a run for their money!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I think Nifty is something people should pay attention to, especially if you are working remotely and want to manage a team. The support is very responsive, and I hope that they always will. They are eager to listen to your feedback, and seem to care about wanting your business. It's not the perfect platform for us as of yet, but it's definitely moving in that direction. We are moving away from Asana, and will put our faith in Nifty to scale with us.

Time tracking that is integrated with team/client chat with Zoom integrated is our favourite features, The rest is very similar to what you would find on other PM competitors. We also love that we can create Gdocs right inside the app.

Contras:

The iPad app sucks, I know there are plans this year to specifically address that, but currently, it's just what you see on the iPhone. In the next week, there will be a push for an iPad version, but their new experience may not roll out until the end of 2020. The other major issue that is beyond their control, but the comments from Asana when you import everything doesn't transfer, and the setup or structure also doesn't import. SO each time, it resets your structure if you are transitioning over.

Heather
Founder, CEO en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

The system I needed...

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I'm impressed with what they offer at the price, and the responsiveness of their team. More, I am thrilled with how Nifty handles guests, and allows me to connect with my customer and collaborators around the globe, without having to buy a bunch more seats.

Nifty is easy to use. The way that it is set up with tasks, files, docs and discussion is brilliant. My team took to it like ducks to water, and new team members find their way quickly. It even allows me to simply a project for a new team member, to introduce them to complexities as they go.

Contras:

Nifty is great, and they are working hard. They are not yet what I'd consider mature. Their built-in docs leave a lot to be desired. Their milestone templating doesn't exist, and copying tasks doesn't work as well as it could, sadly.

James
James
CEO en Ecuador
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Stands out as a very nice alternative to better known project management and collaboration apps

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very good on boarding email series and live chat support is very responsive.

These guys have built a very well thought-out app in terms of functionality and they have done it in a way that includes a beautiful UI/UX which is not the case with many better known solutions. Things I love so far: * High level of control with project management but simple interface * Project management alongside team/project chat, create google docs NATIVELY within Nifty, file storage/sharing, shared calendars * Ability to share some parts and hide other parts of a project with collaborators * Seems to be designed in a way that makes it a great tool for both technical teams & product/corporate teams * Comes with native Mac App, Android App, iPhone App

Contras:

Would be nice to see more native integrations rather than relying too heavily on Zapier which is pricey.

President & Founder en EE. UU.
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados

Manage Projects, Workflow, and Stay in Touch Easily

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: This business was founded about a year ago. We needed an intuitive tool to manage projects, share files, and communicate in real-time. We have found Nifty to be an excellent choice and a piece of our ability to achieve goals over the past year.

Nifty allows a great deal of automation at high levels. As a creative business it's important to be able to use our terminology, with the bonus of being able to create our own icons allowing easy at a glance location of projects. Workflow is simple to set up, yet allows for a great deal of detail, and most importantly when updated will automatically inform those affected. Finally there's real time chat right in the tool. Makes quick check-ins, questions, etc. effortless.

Contras:

The highest level on the left hand side menu is a Project. Right now Projects are only indicated by a name. There are no colors, icons, etc. to differentiate them. I would love to have this be customizable. I would also like to see an improvement on the in-house document capability. We don't want to use Google Docs. Yet at times the lack of functionality within the program is frustrating.