Opiniones de TitleExpress

Valoraciones medias

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre TitleExpress

Suite of software products and services for the real estate title and settlement agent.

Descubre más sobre TitleExpress

Mostrando 3 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Richard R.
LVN/Title Curative Supervisor
Servicios financieros, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/7/2018

"Great tool for anyone in Escrow"

Comentarios: Easy to use and packages all escrow needs in one system.

Puntos a favor: Pretty easy to use and offers a good variety of tools that allow you to get through the escrow process fairly easy. From Settlement statement prep to the final hud it works well. They also offer a lot of support and training for all the products offered. Their Webinar series was especially helpful in acclimating to the system

Contras: System lags at time but aside from that I have had no issues whiling using it. It seems like they do most their updates at off times such as evenings when the system will not be in much use.

• Publicado el 17/7/2018
Kyle H.
Post-Closer
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 13-50 empleados
    Sin valoración
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 3/12/2019

"Additional Effort but Serviceable"

Comentarios: It was my first title software system. I could have probably used this for the rest of my life and not needed a change. It got the job done regardless of anything else. I learned to work around certain things but I do understand other employees frustrations especially those without advanced computer skills. I think it is a work-horse software system. A lot of people from all kinds of title companies have worked on title express so I would imagine that if it was not that good then all these companies would not be using it even if it is just for a certain period of time.

Puntos a favor: For me, there was a certain level of flexibility with the software that I enjoyed. I am not sure if this the same across all companies implementations and I do have a degree in computer science. There were many simple things that everyone could take advantage of that made our job a lot easier whereas I am on a different software now and some of those things we cannot do any more or could override and manipulate as needed. One thing I enjoyed most was maintaining my own folder of documents that would populate the way I desired with the information I wanted provided that I entered everything as needed into the system.

Contras: There is a lot of times where the software would become unresponsive. Sometimes I think it was due to the fact that we are in and out of dozens files everyday. It seemed that by the end of the day the software was bogged down. There would be issues opening and closing files, starting and leaving document preparation, and going to and leaving the new closing disclosure tab which I will discuss next. The system would either stop or several errors messages would come up leaving the software unoperable. We also faced additional issues when the closing disclosure replaced the HUD-1 and the way Title Express implemented these changes was not really compatible with their software. With the new closing disclosure added it relied a lot on internet based operations and information which were not always available and somewhat interfered with our company's network security since we had to provide firewall access to these things.

• Publicado el 3/12/2019
Michelle T.
manager
Construcción, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/1/2018

"the cost is well worth it"

Puntos a favor: i like the price of the product with what features that you get. it is a great value and am glad that we purchased the product

Contras: i do not like that the customer service line is always busy and that you can never get through to ask a question

• Publicado el 30/1/2018