Opiniones de Indicative

Valoraciones medias

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Indicative

Analíticas que te dicen cómo hacer crecer tu negocio.

Descubre más sobre Indicative

Mostrando 32 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Pranav S.
Growth Manager
  • Publicado el 24/6/2019

"Great value for money, beats Amplitude anyday"

Puntos a favor: Very user friendly. The right amount of features are present that would solve most of the analytical requirement for a product/growth team

Contras: Certain edge cases are not covered.
For example if you want to see the funnel rates week over week or on a daily level, you have to manually change the date range for every data point that you need.

Hilary Y.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Publicado el 19/12/2017

"This has been a great tool for me to track different campaigns, email records, etc. Multi-functional"

Comentarios: Easy to store common events, segments, etc. that I track and refer to them regularly for clients.

Puntos a favor: The interface is really beautiful and it is extremely versatile to use. While I am not as well-rounded on the platform as I'd like to be yet (I'm working on it) I have done a walk through with some Indicative team members and the features are really useful. This has become a great tool that I use to communicate with our clients re: the success of our work with them and to further understand consumer patterns and other things.

Contras: As a *relatively* new user, I'm not always sure how things function. I understand that our "events" were built by our product/engineering team so sometimes I'm not entirely sure what type of data I'm pulling from those. I do think it would be nice if there were a little more guidance when I'm looking for particular information, for example, if I'm using the segmentation tool, I'm not always sure if I should be using where/by or each... etc. etc. It makes sense when I ask other coworkers but it would be nice if I could hover over those options and get a little explanation, use case, or something similar. Just a bit of a learning curve.

• Publicado el 19/12/2017
Italo C.
Business Intelligence Analyst
  • Publicado el 4/12/2018

"Spotting weak points"

Comentarios: Indicative has allow us to spot parts in our client journey that take too long to complete or where is our most significant drop off. Although is a great tool for analyzing online service data, it requires to spent quite some time to learn how to make the most of it.

Puntos a favor: It allow us to take advantage of our site's traffic information and spot steps in our client's journey that could be improved.

Contras: It is not as intuitive as one could wish. Some training hours are needed for our new employees to catch up with their tools.

• Publicado el 4/12/2018
Ramkumar V.
Deportes, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/6/2019

"The most generous behavioural analytics platform out there"

Comentarios: Beyond excellent. I will definitely go pro and stick with them if I become big enough to afford it.

Puntos a favor: The free plan is great. It is by far the most generous free plan out there. As a startup, that is currently bootstrapped, not having to shell out big bucks while getting the kind of insights about user behaviour has been mind blowing. Our new feature developments have been spot on and we are able to understand where users are struggling, what features they like etc. It is like I have a super power in my hands. The features are good and are constantly improving. In the last 3 months, I have seen the platform become a lot better.

Contras: 1. I think the funnels can be improved to support multiple steps/ branches better. For example, we have two different flows (one for new users and one for more experienced users) and there is no way to see both of these at once.
2. There are too many marketing email campaigns. It is a bit overwhelming. I genuinely wanted to provide feedback because they are being so generous, but there are just too many IMO. So, I end up skipping most of their emails/ announcements.

Gloria C.
Product Manager
  • Publicado el 15/10/2019

"Great intuitive analytics tool"

Comentarios: Overall very happy with Indicative and its customer support. BI tools can be the cause of a lot of frustration for people like me who need to pull data constantly, but Indicative makes it easy with their interface.

Puntos a favor: The drag and drop function with immediate visual updates makes running queries easier to figure out. I don't have to know the intricacies of the relational databases that power the data behind the scenes.

Contras: Sometimes the queries have too many results which either take up too much time to run or end up crashing the system entirely. Wish I could have some insight into whether this happens before I wait as long as I do to see it.

• Publicado el 15/10/2019
David T.
Growth Marketing Manager
Software informático, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/10/2018

"Powerful behavioral analytics in a simple to use product"

Comentarios: Indicative has made it easy for our team to track customer usage of our product and our essential growth KPIs. On the few occasions I've needed to contact support they've always answered my questions quickly.

Puntos a favor: - The drag and drop reporting interface makes it very easy for anyone in the team to build complex queries for analysis.
- The dashboards provide a very quick way to keep track of growth KPIs.
- You can setup multidimensional funnels to analyse your customer journey.
- The price: they now offer 1 billion events free per month, which is effectively an unlimited usage rate for the majority of companies.

Contras: In the past I ran into a couple of occasions where the tool slowed down somewhat while I was building complex queries, although this hasn't happened recently.

• Publicado el 2/10/2018
Ivan S.
Data Analyst
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

"Indicative at Prezi"

Puntos a favor: Fast: Crunching some demanding funnel query can be faster and effective in Indicative Accessible: Once got the grasp of the key reports, it is pretty intuitive for a non data technical person to self serve and answer his/her questions with Indicative Flexible: We are using it also for AB testing evaluation. It is a bit of a stretch and we don't have (of course) significance calculators. But we made it happen (with some gimmicks) for quickly checking test results

Contras: Interface: Sometimes it is a bit cumbersome to modify/copy a modified funnel into a dashboard. Or to copy a report from a dashboard to another Feature: A few which I believe are useful are missing:
- batch modifications of multiple funnels
- concept of "session time spent": E.g. " How much time did user performing a specific set of action spent afterwards?"
- Exploratory capabilities: (e.g."I have no clue what happens after a step, can Indicative show me?"
The last one can be addressed with some tricks...

Johan G.
CTO
Artículos de lujo y joyería, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/8/2018

"One of the only softwares who can provide a clear customer journey visualization"

Comentarios: The customer service team was very helpful and quick to reply. Even if used only in it's beta period, the quick results we got from it were very satisfactory.

Puntos a favor: Indicative is one of the only softwares you will find so far that can display how users interact with your website and doesn't need a complex integration or a very expensive subscription. It's a very straight to the point tool.

Contras: It's still not 100% out of beta. But so far, it is exactly what they advertise.

• Publicado el 8/8/2018

"Good service"

Puntos a favor: 1. good interface
2. real time data
3. very helpful customer service

Contras: 1. too many choices some times.
2. the session UI can be improved.

• Publicado el 17/6/2019
Shubham S.
Associate Business Analyst
Software informático, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/7/2019

"Indicative software reviews "

Puntos a favor: This is the best software for the business analyst or a project manager as it is very helpful for them to understand the customer and their requirements. It's best thing is it provides a free plan as well for initial learning and it's interface is very attractive and easy to understand.

Contras: Overall this software is best but they can add some functionalities for example automatic updating data / calculation of data.

• Publicado el 25/7/2019
Marketing Manager
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/1/2018

"Indicative is a fantastic resource to help us visualize our data and tell great stories."

Comentarios: We can easily visualize our data.

Puntos a favor: I love how accessible the Indicative staff is. They're a small-stage business so they're incredibly receptive to feedback and often implement the changes we request. The level of customer service Indicative provides is unmatched.

Contras: The tools can be a bit limiting at times. For instance, when you update a particular section of the segment, you have to redo your calculations. It would be amazing if that information updated automatically. The output of the data could also be more flexible in terms of how the information is arranged.

Optimization Manager
Prensa, 1001-5000 empleados

"Great Multi-Platform Review"

Comentarios: The indicative team were a great addition to our business. They were always willing to help and worked hard to solve any data problem we were facing.

Puntos a favor: Its a relatively easy to use UI that overlaid over all of our data. Indicative provided us the tools to combine customer attributes with customer behavior. This drove significant insight for our teams.

Contras: While querying to build reports was a very useful tool it did require a lot of practice.

Product Owner
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/6/2019

"Useful software if you devote the time"

Puntos a favor: It really helps to get to know better your users' behaviour and supports the strategic decisions in the business life. The support pages are really helpful and if you contact the support they're answering quite fast as well.

Contras: It's not intuitive. You really have to devote the time to learn all of it's features, if you really wish to explore the software.

• Publicado el 25/6/2019
Software Developer
Seguros, 51-200 empleados

"Great tool!"

Puntos a favor: Easy to implement and offers a great deal of functionality and options. I like the live feed for debugging production issues quickly.

Contras: I found the navigation overall to be a bit confusing and not intuitive. I also wished that it included map-based filtering and organization. My superiors still ask for the map views they are familiar with from GA.

Abby P.
Data Analyst
Bellas artes, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/3/2019

"Good alternative to SQL Workbench"

Puntos a favor: I like the UI and I think it's just a friendlier alternative to SQL Workbench. I also think that the schema exploration, graphing functionality, and sharing ability are really cool.

Contras: I think that the auto-suggest isn't very good. I'd also love to see more functionality to help us organize queries.

• Publicado el 8/3/2019
Krystal F.
Principal Product Manager

"Intuitive "

Puntos a favor: It’s very simple to learn, you don’t need a specialisation or long intro. Most of the features are self-explanatory drag and drop.

Contras: The cohort analysis isn’t as powerful as I’d like. Sometimes there’s ‘magic’ happening behind the scenes and I question whether I can trust the data.

Senior Manager, Site Merchandising
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/1/2018

"A useful product that is easy to use. "

Puntos a favor: The flexibility in being able to create my own charts and being able to track the funnel of our overall site.

Contras: The numbers aren't in real-time so when I use it to track revenue, it's always off by ~10K. Indicative isn't used by a lot of other companies so also requires a lot of training.

Jonathan S.
Senior Product Manager
Internet, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/11/2018

"Get more from your data"

Puntos a favor: I like that it's intentionally designed around funnels. Google Analytics' funnel capability is an afterthought and not very usable. Indicative allows you to create funnels on the fly, without sampled data. I believe this allows people to derive more insightful conclusions.

Contras: There's a slight learning curve on how to use it. Because it loads all of the data, there can be some slight delays (though I think you can solve for this by implementing sampling if so desired). You have to implement your own structured events which can be tedious, but it'll save you time in the end.

Rajiv K.
Quality Analyst
  • Publicado el 21/9/2018

"Coolest Tool I ever used"

Puntos a favor: Excellent Tool .. does the job and works for our product.

Contras: Hard to think about it but nothing that we have seen yet. Maybe add quick shortcuts for different features so can easily access them with one click.

Venkat A.
QA Manager
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/8/2019

"Behavioral Analytics Tool"

Puntos a favor: Ease in use, can be used by product, QA, tech, marketing and other teams.

Contras: Some queries take too long, need more optimizations

• Publicado el 6/8/2019
Software Engineer
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados

"Great product!"

Puntos a favor: I found most of the features very intuitive to use.

Contras: As usage increases with the product, I find that various users tend to send in events of the same type having different names. It would be great if there was a way to standardize event naming and if the app was smart enough to detect duplicate events and inform the user.

Partner Success Manager
  • Publicado el 6/12/2018

"Excellent for showing value to partners"

Comentarios: Via Indicative, we can easily get graphs from data without deep coding knowledge, any analyst can do it.

Puntos a favor: It's easy to program to get the graphs required. It's really helpful and visually easy to understand as we managed different partners data and we sent them these graphs.

Contras: It takes some time to upload/ calculate the existing dashboards.

• Publicado el 6/12/2018
Zhenya V.
Marketer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 18/6/2019

"Like a value that Indicative brings"

Puntos a favor: Its customization and cover of needs for SAAS business.

Contras: Poor UI/UX, sometimes it's hard to use it.

Alex P.
CPO
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

"Really Good Product"

Comentarios: Overall, I'm a pretty big fan of Indicative. We are definitely going to continue to use it.

Puntos a favor: Amazing free offering to get you going in the app for quite a while. Indicative also has a ton of features.

Contras: Some of the features are a little hard to discover and find out how to properly put to use.

Engineering Manager
Internet, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/9/2018

"#Titlereview"

Comentarios: We analyze impact of bugs by querying data and that is easier to interpret with visuals.

Puntos a favor: The queries are pretty simple and attributes are documented.
The types of visualisation and the speed to get results is satisfying.

Contras: That it does not show real-time data, actually I believe our newest is at least one day old.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Indicative Software el 11/10/2018

Thanks for your feedback! Regarding real-time data, we offer two main types of data loading: real time via our REST API or daily batch loads via your data warehouse. It seems like your company utilizes the latter, but we are happy to help you get set up with a real time integration if you are interested. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager, or contact [email protected]

• Publicado el 24/9/2018